IPTV is the perfect destination to catch up on live TV, movies, and TV shows. It is the best cord-cutter for replacing traditional cables. In addition, you can record live programs and watch them whenever you want. To access IPTV services on your Hisense Smart TV, you must install the IPTV player. Later, you can input the corresponding M3U link and play the content of your wish.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Hisense Smart TV
- Methods to Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Install IPTV on Hisense Android TV from the Play Store
- How to Sideload IPTV on Hisense Fire TV using Downloader
- How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Hisense VIDAA TV
- How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Hisense Roku TV
Key Features of Hisense Smart TV
|Quantum Dot for rich picture quality||The latest 4K ULED technology|
|Compatible with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos||Game mode and HDR10 compatibility|
|Supports Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa||Compatible with Fire TV, Android, Vidaa, and Roku OS|
Methods to Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
You can install the IPTV player on your Hisense Smart TV based on its operating system. Here are the four possible ways to stream IPTV on Hisense TV.
- Hisense Android TV (Google Play Store)
- Hisense Fire TV (Using Downloader)
- Hisense Roku/VIDAA Smart TV (Using Screen Mirroring)
How to Install IPTV on Hisense Android TV from the Play Store
To stream IPTV on Hisense Android TV, you should primarily get an IPTV player. With that, you shall load the M3U URL and thus stream IPTV titles.
1. Go to the Play Store on your Hisense Google TV.
2. Click the search bar at the top right and enter IPTV Smarters Pro.
3. Choose the IPTV Smarters Pro app from the suggestions.
4. Begin the installation by clicking the Install button.
5. Open IPTV Smarters Pro on your Hisense Android TV.
6. Select your device type and accept the license agreement.
7. Click Load Your Playlist or File/URL if you have the M3U URL of your IPTV service provider.
- Enter the playlist name.
- Select M3U URL in the playlist type and enter the link.
- Then click on Add User and begin streaming.
8. For those with Xtream Codes API credentials, click on Login with Xtream Codes API.
- Enter the name, user name, and password in the respective fields.
- Following that, input the Port URL of the IPTV provider.
- Then click on Add User and stream IPTV content.
How to Sideload IPTV on Hisense Fire TV using Downloader
1. Go to the home screen of your Hisense Fire TV.
2. Click the Find menu and select the Search tile that appears below.
3. Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
4. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestions.
5. Further, click Get or Download to start the installation.
6. Once installed, click the Settings icon from the home screen.
7. Then select My Fire TV from the list of tiles.
8. Further, click on Developer Options.
9. Next, tap Install unknown apps.
10. Turn on the Downloader by clicking on it.
11. Open the Downloader app on your Hisense Fire TV.
12. Click Allow to accept the terms and conditions.
13. Next, click on Home from the left sidebar.
14. Enter the TiviMate IPTV APK download link in the URL field and tap Go.
15. After it gets downloaded, open the file and click Install.
16. Wait for a few minutes to finish the TiviMate IPTV installation.
17. Next, open TiviMate IPTV on your Hisense Fire TV.
18. Click on ADD PLAYLIST that appears on the screen.
19. Then click Enter URL and provide the M3U link.
20. Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to add your IPTV playlist.
21. Enjoy IPTV channels and shows on your Hisense Fire TV.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Hisense VIDAA TV
Screen mirroring is the only way to watch IPTV on Hisense VIDAA TV. Follow the below steps to do so.
- Go to the home screen of your Hisense VIDAA TV.
- Select Inputs from the list of tiles.
- After that, enable the Screen Mirroring option.
Steps to Screen Mirror IPTV Smarters Pro to Hisense VIDAA TV
1. Connect your Android smartphone to the same WIFI network as your Hisense VIDAA TV.
2. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
3. After installing it, swipe the notification panel and click the Cast icon.
4. Select your Hisense VIDAA TV to connect.
5. Then open the IPTV Smarters Pro app and input the M3U link or Xtream Codes API.
6. Watch live TV channels and VOD content on your Hisense VIDAA Smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror IPTV on Hisense Roku TV
For Hisense Roku TV, there is no way to install the IPTV app from the Roku Channel. However, you can watch IPTV channels by screen mirroring them from an Android or iOS device.
- Open Settings on your Hisense Roku TV.
- Select the System option and choose Screen Mirroring.
- Then click on Screen Mirroring mode and select the Prompt or Always Allow option.
Important Note: If you are using iOS device, you must enable AirPlay by visiting Apple AirPlay & HomeKit Settings.
Steps to Screen Mirror IPTV to Hisense Roku TV
1. Connect your Android/iOS and Hisense Roku TV to the home WIFI network.
2. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Android or iOS device.
Note: iOS users need to install the lite version, Smarters Player Lite.
3. Follow the below guidelines based on the device you have.
- For Android: Swipe the notification panel and click the Cast icon.
- For iOS: Go to the Control Center and click on Screen Mirroring.
4. Choose your Hisense Roku TV and follow the on-screen prompts to pair.
5. Once your smartphone’s screen is mirrored, launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
6. Input the M3U or Xtream Codes API playlist and start streaming IPTV on your Hisense Roku TV.
You can control your Hisense VIDAA TV using the VIDAA Smart TV app. It is available on the Play Store and App Store for free download. Moreover, you can stream audio or video from your smartphone to TV.