IPTV Trends is a leading IPTV service provider with more than 19,000 TV channels. It also offers access to an impressive library of Video-on-demand titles. In addition, they can enjoy watching sports events, concerts, and other pay-per-view events on the service. Furthermore, they ensure uninterrupted streaming with a 99% server uptime. It is available on various devices, including Android, Windows PC, Firestick, and more. Setting up and activating the service on all compatible devices is easy.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of IPTV Trends
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription of IPTV Trends
- Subscription Process For IPTV Trends
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access IPTV Trends
- How to Access IPTV Trends on Android or iOS Devices
- How to Access IPTV Trends on Windows PC
- How to Access IPTV Trends on Firestick
- How to Access IPTV Trends on Smart TV
- How to Access IPTV Trends on Kodi
- How to Access IPTV Trends on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of IPTV Trends
|Unlimited Streaming 24/7||Simple & Faster Activation|
|Anti-Freezing technology||99% Uptime|
|No IP Location Lock||Supports 4K &HD|
|Most Stable Server||Frequent Server Update|
IPTV services are more affordable and provide access to all popular TV channels and VOD movie titles. So, they are an effective substitute for cable TV services. Additionally, they offer the convenience of streaming content on multiple devices. The only requirement would be a reliable internet connection to have a smooth streaming experience.
How Safe is IPTV?
Since most IPTV providers are unavailable in Google Play Store and similar app stores, users don’t feel safe accessing them. To ensure that the streaming is safe, users can get a VPN on the devices. Try getting VPNs like ExpressVPN or NordVPN on the devices to tackle geo-restrictions and mask your IP address.
Subscription of IPTV Trends
IPTV Trends have a few flexible subscription plans that users can choose from depending on the duration they wish to remain subscribed. In addition, some IPTV service offers free trials to let us have a better understanding of the app before subscribing to their service.
|Plan||Activation Time||Subscription Cost|
|Annual Subscription||1 Year||$150.99|
|Monthly Subscription||1 Month||$18.99|
Subscription Process For IPTV Trends
1. Use a browser on your smartphone or computer and visit the IPTV Trends Official website or click here.
2. Choose any subscription plan and click on Choose Plan next to any plan.
3. Go through the plan details and select Checkout.
4. Provide your Payment details in the fields and click on Complete Order.
5. When the process is completed, users receive the login details through an email.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access IPTV Trends
Fortunately, IPTV Trends can be accessed using any of the below-mentioned devices.
How to Access IPTV Trends on Android or iOS Devices
Here is how to install the IPTV Trends service on your Android device,
1. Go to the App store of the respective devices.
- For Android devices, go to the Play Store or click here.
- For iOS devices, go to the App Store or click here.
3. On the app info page, tap the Install or Get button.
4. Wait for the app to download, and open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Tap the Menu icon and select the Remote Playlist option.
6. Select the Plus icon and then Add M3U URL option.
7. Type in the Playlist Name and paste the IPTV Trends M3U URL.
8. Tap the Add option followed by the OK option.
9. As the TV channel playlist loads in the app, stream it on your device.
How to Access IPTV Trends on Windows PC
Though this IPTV is not available on Windows or Mac devices, the only possible way would be to use a third-party Android emulator. Here is how to do it,
1. With any web browser on your computer, visit the BlueStacks website.
2. Further, download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
3. Open BlueStacks on the device and click on Sign In.
4. Enter the details of your Google Account to sign in.
5. Click on the Google Play Store icon to open it.
6. Search for Televizo IPTV Player and install it on the device.
7. Open the Televizo IPTV Player app on the computer.
8. Sign in to your IPTV Trends account to load the channel playlist.
9. Play the available TV channels and stream them on the device.
How to Access IPTV Trends on Firestick
We may not be able to directly access the IPTV Trends on Firestick. But alternatively, we can utilize the downloader option to set up the IPTV,
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Firestick device to it.
2. Launch the home screen and select the Find option.
3. Choose the Search option and search for the Downloader app using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the Downloader app icon and select the Download button to install the app.
5. Open the Firestick Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Choose Developer Options and select the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Enable the Downloader app by selecting its icon from the list.
8. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
9. Provide the Smarters Player Lite APK URL and select the Go button.
10. This downloads the APK file on your Firestick.
11. Install the IPTV Smarters Player app and open it.
12. Sign in to the IPTV Trends account with the necessary details.
13. Access the channel lineup in the IPTV Player and stream them on Firestick.
How to Access IPTV Trends on Smart TV
Here is how to setup this IPTV service on your Smart TV,
1. Turn on the Android Smart TV and launch the Google Play Store.
2. Using the search bar and keyboard, search for the Perfect Player app.
3. Select the Install button on the app overview page.
4. As the app download completes, open the Perfect Player app.
5. Select the Settings icon and choose the General option.
6. Choose the Playlist option and select the M3U option.
7. Provide the IPTV Trends M3U URL in the app interface.
8. Enter a playlist name and click on the OK button.
9. When the channel playlist is available, play the TV channels on the Smart TV.
How to Access IPTV Trends on Kodi
On your Kodi device, follow the process mentioned below to stream your preferable content,
1. Turn on the device and open the Kodi app.
2. Scroll to the TV option on the home screen and select it.
3. Select the Enter add-on browser option.
4. From the list of add-ons, choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Click on the Configure option in the menu.
6. Select the General option followed by the Location option.
7. Choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option and select the OK option.
8. After selecting the M3U Play List URL, provide the IPTV Trends M3U URL and click OK.
9. Choose the Enable option and select the Channels option.
10. This will load the TV channel playlist on the device.
11. Stream all the TV channels from the service.
12. Users can start playing the TV channel lineup on their devices.
How to Access IPTV Trends on MAG
Here is how to setup this IPTV Trends service on your MAG device,
1. Initially, turn on the MAG device.
2. Open the Settings menu and select the System Settings icon.
3. Select the Servers option and choose the Portals option.
4. Provide the Portal Name and the IPTV Trends M3U URL.
5. Click the Save option and load the TV channel playlist on the device.
6. Play the TV channels from the service on your device.
The service has TV channels from across the globe in a library. These channels are categorized in the content library for ease of access. They have TV channels from the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Bangladesh, Thailand, Armenia, Afghanistan, and more countries. Also, the service has support for Electronic Program Guide with information about these channels.
The service has provided customer support for its uses on the official website. This support is available 24/7. Users can send them an email or contact them on the mobile number provided on the official website. They also have provided a contact us section on the website that the users can fill in and submit.
They have one of the best TV channel lineups from across the globe. IPTV Trends has more than 60,000 movies in different languages in its library. Users can watch their favorite sports events and entertainment shows. All of the content available in the service streams in HD and 4K without any buffering and lagging. If you want more IPTV that offers M3U URLs, we suggest the following IPTV services: IPTV Farm, IPTV Jungle, and Cosmos IPTV.