OttPlayer is an ideal IPTV player that will help you access the playlist of TV channels that your IPTV provider gives you. You can find the application available in the Google Play Store and other app stores. The application comes with a user-friendly interface that anyone can access on multiple devices. Moreover, it comes feature-filled, making the IPTV player the most desirable one. You can get access to this IPTV player on Android devices, iOS devices, Firestick, Smart TV, and computers.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Login With OttPlayer
- How to Install OttPlayer on Android Device
- How to Install OttPlayer on iOS Devices
- How to Install OttPlayer Apk on Firestick
- How to Install OttPlayer on Smart TV
- How to Get OttPlayer on PC
- Customer Support
- OttPlayer Review
This application has a bunch of features that make it the best IPTV Player available.
- It supports playlist links such as M3U, XML, and XSPF.
- Also, the application has support for Electronic Program Guide or TV Guide.
- It does not interrupt your streaming with any kind of ads.
- Moreover, it is free to download and access the IPTV Player on your devices with no hidden charges.
- You can create your own playlist of channels and delete them at your convenience.
Is IPTV Legal?
Most of the IPTV providers are taken down because of the lack of proper copyrights. Therefore, you need to be careful about the IPTV provider to that you have a subscription. However, an IPTV Player does not provide you with any content on its own. So, you don’t have to be worried about the IPTV player you have. It is advised to combine your streaming with a VPN for better online security.
How to Login With OttPlayer
1. With the help of a web browser on your smartphone or computer, go to the official website of OttPlayer.
2. Select the Account option from the top right corner of your screen.
3. Next, select the Registration button.
4. On the next screen, enter the username, email address, and password.
5. Click on the OK button to create your account.
How to Install OttPlayer on Android Device
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the search bar and search for the OttPlayer app.
3. Select the app icon from the suggestions and then click on the Install button.
4. When the app installation completes within a few minutes, you can open the app on your device.
5. On the app, enter your email address and password to sign in.
6. Then, paste the M3U URL from the subscription with an IPTV provider to sign in and access the playlist.
How to Install OttPlayer on iOS Devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and then open its App Store.
2. With the help of the search bar, find the OttPlayer app.
3. Select the Get button on the app overview page to install the app on your device.
4. Wait for the app to be installed on your device, and then open it.
5. Also, follow the instructions to sign in to the app with your email address.
6. To access the playlist of channels, paste your URL and then start watching them.
How to Install OttPlayer Apk on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen by simply pressing the Home button of your remote.
2. Select the Find button and then the Search button.
3. Search for the Downloader app and click on the Download button to install it on your device.
4. After installing the app, go back to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button of your remote.
5. Open the Settings menu and select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Further, select Developer Options and then the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. On the menu, select the Downloader app to enable it with the feature.
8. Now, you can open the Downloader app on Firestick and select the Allow button on the prompt.
9. In The URL field of the Downloader app, paste the URL for the OttPlayer APK file.
10. By simply selecting the Go button, you can download the APK file for the IPTV player.
11. Install the APK file on your device and then open it.
12. To access the playlist of the channel, use the playlist link your provider has given you.
13. Finally, enjoy watching TV channels from your provider on Firestick.
How to Install OttPlayer on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it with a stable internet connection.
2. Select the Apps tab and then open the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon and then search for the OttPlayer app.
4. You can get the app on your device by selecting the Install button.
5. When the app installation is complete, open it on your device.
6. Use your playlist link to access TV channels and start streaming them.
How to Get OttPlayer on PC
1. On your PC, select the Start button and then open the Microsoft Store.
2. Click on the search bar and type in OttPlayer.
3. Select the app from the search suggestions and then click on the Get button to download it.
4. Wait for the app download to complete on your device.
5. When the download is complete, open the app and sign in to it following the instructions on your screen.
6. Also, access TV channels from your IPTV provider by making use of the playlist link.
OttPlayer also comes with dedicated customer support for all of its users. You can fill out a form on the official website and send them a message. In addition, you can send them an email address provided on the official website and get a reply from them through email.
Out of the free IPTV players available today, OttPlayer will impress you with its performance and built-in features. It works with all IPTV providers and helps you access the playlist of TV channels on the devices you have. Also, you can get access to other IPTV players like Perfect Player, Smart IPTV, GSE Smart IPTV, and TiviMate IPTV Player.
You can install the application from the built-in App Store of your Smart TV. Alternatively, you can install the APK file of the IPTV Player on your Smart TV.
Today we have a lot of different IPTV player options, including Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, Kodi, IPTV Smarters, and SS IPTV.