Smart IPTV is a popular IPTV player where you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, PPV events, and more. It supports EPG and allows you to stream the content provided by the IPTV in SD, HD, and UHD formats. It also supports formats like M3U, M3U8, and other valid URLs. You can add multiple playlists at the same time, and it allows you to add, edit, and delete channel support. It has a separate list where you can save your favorite movies and TV shows. The IPTV Player can add and manage all your lists. You can install the Smart IPTV Player on streaming devices like Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is Smart IPTV Legal?
- Smart IPTV Subscription Price
- How to Subscribe to Smart IPTV
- How to Install Smart IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Download Smart IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Install Smart IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Install Smart IPTV on Android TV
- How to Download Smart IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
- How to Install Smart IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- Customer Support
- Alternatives for Smart IPTV
- Smart IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Smart IPTV Legal?
Most countries consider IPTV to be illegal, and streaming IPTVs in these countries will lead to legal problems. So, when you are streaming content using IPTVs, ensure your VPN is enabled. The VPN can help hide your IP address and location, thereby making you anonymous when streaming the IPTV. To stream IPTV in these restricted countries, you can use VPN to bypass the restrictions and stream the content. It creates a private network to protect your data and privacy from others.
Smart IPTV Subscription Price
Smart IPTV requires a subscription to stream the IPTV provider content. You need to pay a one-time payment of €5.49 to activate the IPTV.
How to Subscribe to Smart IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit the Smart IPTV Activation Website using the Web browser.
2. Enter the MAC address of your device.
3. Select Pay with PayPal or Debit or Credit Card.
4. Once you finish the subscription process, your MAC address will be activated.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and type Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the IPTV app from the suggestion list and select Install.
4. Click Open to launch the IPTV app.
5. On the home screen, you will see a MAC Address appearing on the screen. Note the address down.
6. Go back to your Android device’s home screen and select the browser.
7. Enter Smart IPTV and choose the Smart IPTV official website.
8. Click on My List and enter the MAC address that you have noted down in the MAC section.
9. Type the M3U URL of the IPTV provider in the URL section and click on Send.
10. Your IPTV app will restart, and the IPTV contents will be available on the app.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Download Smart IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Power on your iOS device and launch the App Store.
2. Type Smart IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
3. Select Get to install the IPTV app on your device and open the IPTV Player app.
4. Note down the MAC address that appears on the screen.
5. Go to the Safari browser and visit the IPTVs official website.
6. Click on My List on the menu. Type the MAC address of your device and the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
7. Select Send, and the IPTV app on your iOS device will restart.
8. The IPTV contents will be loaded and start streaming live TV channels on your device.
How to Install Smart IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Start your Firestick device and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find tab on the Firestick home screen and click on Search.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Click on Download, and the app will be installed on your Firestick device.
5. Go back to the home screen and navigate to Settings.
6. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer Options. Click on Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle to install apps from Unknown sources on your device.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Smart IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Click on GO, and the app will be downloaded on your device. Select Install.
10. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV Player app.
11. A new screen will appear on your device, and note down the MAC address mentioned on the screen.
12. From any Smartphone or PC, visit the IPTVs official website.
13. Select My List on the menu bar. Enter the MAC address that you have written down and the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
14. Click on Send, and your device’s IPTV app will restart.
15. Now, enjoy watching live TV channels on your Firestick app.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android Smart TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Select Play Store and type Smart IPTV on the search.
3. Choose the app from the list below and click Install to install the IPTV app on your TV.
4. Open the IPTV app and note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
5. Go to the IPTVs official website from any of your devices.
6. On the Menu bar, select My List. Type the MAC address and M3U URL of the IPTV.
7. Click on Send. Now, the IPTV app on your Android TV will restart and start streaming your favorite IPTV content on Android TV.
How to Download Smart IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TVs
1. Power on your Samsung/ LG Smart TV and go to their respective App Stores.
2. Search for Smart IPTV in the Smart TV App Store.
3. Click on Install/Get to download and install the app on your Samsung and LG Smart TVs.
4. Open the IPTV Player app and note down the MAC address that appears on the screen.
5. Launch the browser on your PC/ smartphone and visit the IPTVs official website.
6. Select My List and enter your MAC address and M3U URL or Playlist URL of the IPTV provider.
7. Click on Send. Now you can stream IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and launch the browser.
2. Search for BlueStacks and download the BlueStacs file from the official website.
3. Open the BlueStacks file and click on Install to install the BlueStacks emulator.
4. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
5. Select Play Store on the home screen and enter Smart IPTV on the search bar.
6. Choose the app from the search results and select Install.
7. Launch the Smart IPTV app on BlueStacks and note down the Mac address appearing on the screen.
8. Go to your browser and visit the Smart IPTVs official website.
9. Click on My List on the menu bar and type the Mac address and M3U URL of any IPTV provider in the respective section.
10. Select Save. The Smart IPTV app on your BlueStacks will reload and the IPTV contents will be available.
11. Enjoy streaming the contents on your device.
In case of any issues with the IPTV, you can contact Customer Support to solve the problem. You can also try common problem-solving methods like restarting the IPTV app, checking your internet connection, uninstalling and reinstalling the IPTV app, clearing cache data on the app, and more. The IPTV player also provides FAQs for common queries and issues along with solutions.
Alternatives for Smart IPTV
The popular alternative IPTV Players are:
Smart IPTV Review
Smart IPTV is a reputed premium IPTV player. After subscribing to the IPTV Provider, you can stream content like live TV channels, VOD, and PPV from IPTV providers. It allows you to view the playlists and organize them in the way you want. This IPTV does not offer you any content of its own. So you need to bring in your content and stream the IPTV on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you cannot stream the IPTV on Roku, but you can screen mirror the IPTV from your devices to Roku.