Set IPTV is an IPTV media player where you can stream content like movies, TV shows, and more provided by the IPTV providers. To stream content on the IPTV player, all you need is an M3U URL, Playlist, or Xtream codes. This IPTV player requires a subscription to stream the content. Like most IPTV players, this IPTV doesn’t have any in-built content. Set IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, and more. It does not provide any advertisements for content providers.
Table of Contents
- Features of Set IPTV
- Is Set IPTV legal?
- How to Activate Set IPTV on Streaming Device
- How to Install Set IPTV on Android
- How to Install Set IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Download Set IPTV on Android TV
- How to Get Set IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
- How to Install Set IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Stream IPTV Content on Set IPTV Using Xtream codes API
- Set IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features of Set IPTV
- Set IPTV is compatible with formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, MPG, AC3, WMA, OGG, and more.
- It supports EPG and has a powerful in-built media player.
- This IPTV is easy to use and has a unique user interface.
- It allows you to customize the application based on your tastes.
- It has separate playlists for VOD and Live Streams.
Is Set IPTV legal?
There is no possible way to determine whether the IPTV is legal. If the IPTV is illegal and you are streaming on the IPTV, you might encounter some legal troubles. So, when using the IPTV, make sure that VPN is enabled. By having your VPN enabled, you can protect your data and privacy. It also hides your IP address and location from hackers and ISPs, and helps you remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV.
Set IPTV provides a 7-day free trial period during which you can learn more about the IPTV. After that, it needs to be subscribed to the plan in order to stream the content. Unlike most subscription-based services, this IPTV takes only a one-time payment and can be used indefinitely. Set IPTV costs about €15.98, that you can purchase it on the official website.
How to Activate Set IPTV on Streaming Device
After installing the IPTV player on your streaming device, you have to activate the app on the device through the MAC address.
1. From any of your devices, go to the Web browser.
2. Search for Set IPTV, and from the search results, choose the official website.
3. Select Activation on the home page and scroll down to Please enter correct information section.
4. Enter your TV MAC and Email Id and click on Activate Now.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
6. You will receive details like Username and Password through the mail.
How to Install Set IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android device and select Settings.
2. Click on Security and enable Unknown sources under Device administration.
3. Go back to the home screen and open the browser.
4. Type Set IPTV apk on the search bar and choose a trusted website in the search results.
5. Click on Download to download the IPTV apk file on your Android device.
6. Open the apk file and select Install to install the app on your device.
7. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app and note down your Mac address.
8. Visit Set IPTV’s official website and select Upload My List.
9. Enter the TV Mac address that you have just noted down and type the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
10. The IPTV content will be loaded on your app, and enjoy streaming it on your Android.
How to Install Set IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Return to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Fire TV remote.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of Set IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Click Go, and the app apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Select Install to install the app and launch the IPTV app.
11. Note down the Mac address available on the screen.
12. Open the browser from any device and go to Set IPTV’s official website.
13. Click on Upload My List and type your Mac address and M3U URL from the IPTV provider.
14. Choose any content and enjoy watching the IPTV on Firestick.
How to Download Set IPTV on Android TV
1. Switch on your Android device and go to Apps.
2. Launch the Play Store app and click on the Search bar.
3. Type Set IPTV and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Select Install to install the app on Android Smart TV.
5. Open the IPTV app and get the Mac address that appears on the screen.
6. From any device, go to Set IPTV’s official website and click on Upload My List.
7. Type the Mac address and M3U URL from the IPTV providers.
8. Enjoy streaming the content on your Android TV.
How to Get Set IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
1. Launch your Samsung TV and LG Smart TV.
2. Go to Smart Hub on Samsung TV and Content Store on LG TV.
3. Search for Set IPTV and choose the app from the results.
4. Click on Install/Download to install the app on your TV.
5. Launch the IPTV app and note down the Mac address.
6. Go to the Set IPTV official website and select Upload My List.
7. Enter the Mac address and M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
8. Wait for the content to be loaded and start streaming the content on your TV.
How to Install Set IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the Web browser on your PC and search for BlueStacks.
2. Choose the BlueStacks Official Website and click Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
3. Click on the Search bar and type Set IPTV apk.
4. Download the Set IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
5. Double click on the BlueStacks file to open and select Install.
6. Wait for the installation to be over and launch the BlueStacks app.
7. Sign in using your Google account and click the Install apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
8. Choose the Set IPTV apk file and click on Open. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
9. Launch the app and enjoy streaming the IPTV contents on the PC.
How to Stream IPTV Content on Set IPTV Using Xtream codes API
1. Visit the Set IPTV official website and click on Upload My List.
2. Type your Mac address and click on Xtream-codes info.
3. Choose the Schema and enter the IP, Port number, Username, and Password.
4. Wait for the content to be loaded and start streaming the IPTV content.
Set IPTV Review
Set IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV media player. You can stream movies, TV shows, live TV channels, and more on the IPTV player. To stream content on this IPTV, all you need to do is subscribe to the IPTV Providers such as Cobra IPTV, and Ultra IPTV, and enter the M3U URL or Xtream codes API of your IPTV Provider. It ensures you provide a wonderful streaming experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
It may be because of low internet connection, a lot of cache data, outdated app, and more. You can uninstall and reinstall the app on the device to continue the streaming.
You can download the app from the App store on devices like Android, Samsung TV, LG TV, and more. You can also install the app on your device by downloading it from a third-party site.