Relax IPTV is an incredible IPTV service provider with the richest collection of TV channels from different countries. Apart from TV channels, it has an exciting collection of on-demand titles to stream. The titles available are from popular streaming services including Netflix and Hulu. All of this content belongs to different genres and categories. The service has a simple user interface and is easy to install. You can get to access these channels on Android devices, Windows PC, Firestick, and Smart TVs.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal
- How to Install Relax IPTV on Android
- How to Install Relax IPTV on PC
- How to Install Relax IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Relax IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Relax IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- All the content is available on Relax TV streams in HD quality.
- Moreover, it is a totally free application to download as well as stream on all your devices.
- Also, you need no subscription or registration on Relax TV.
- In addition, you don’t have to be worried about the interrupting ads on the service.
- You can get access to the Relax IPTV on different media players that you have on your device.
Is IPTV Legal
Since you pay nothing to stream TV channels and movies on the service, you know that it is not a completely legal service. Therefore, you need to make use of a VPN service like Nord VPN or Express VPN while you are streaming on your devices.
How to Install Relax IPTV on Android
1. Firstly, launch a web browser on your Android device.
2. You need to then search for the Relax IPTV APK file using a browser.
3. On launching a genuine source, download the APK file on your device.
4. Next, open the Android TV Settings menu.
5. Tap the Security option followed by the Device Management option.
6. Tap the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
7. With that, you can Install the APK file on the Android device.
8. As soon as the download is complete, open the app.
9. You need to choose a country and access TV channels from the category.
How to Install Relax IPTV on PC
1. Power up your computer and connect it to a stable internet connection as well.
2. After opening a web browser on your computer, use the search bar to look for the Relax IPTV APK file.
3. Go to any reliable source and download the APK file.
4. Visit the official BlueStacks website and download the APK file to your device.
5. Also, open BlueStacks on your computer.
6. You need to select the Sign In option and then sign in to your Google Account.
7. After signing in, choose the Install APK button on the screen.
8. Locate and install the Relax IPTV APK file on your device.
9. You need to open the app on your device.
10. Next, choose any country and access TV channels on your device.
How to Install Relax IPTV on Firestick
1. Initially, open the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find option followed by the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app and install it by clicking on the Download or Get button.
4. Back from the Firestick home screen, open the Settings menu > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > choose Downloader app.
5. Next, open the Downloader app and click on the Allow option.
6. On the IPTV app’s URL field, type in the Relax IPTV APK file’s URL.
7. Choose the Go button to download the APK file to your device.
8. Choose the Install button as the download is over.
9. Also, Open the app on Firestick.
10. Select any country from the list and access TV channels from the service.
How to Install Relax IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, on your Smart TV, open the Settings menu.
2. Next, select the Device Preferences option.
3. Further, choose then the Security and Restrictions option.
4. Select the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
5. Also, launch any web browser on your computer.
6. Search for the Relax IPTV APK file using the browser.
7. Further, download the file from a genuine source.
8. Connect a USB drive to your computer.
9. Copy the APK file to the USB drive and disconnect the USB drive from your computer.
10. You can then connect it to your Smart TV.
11. Open a File Manager on your Smart TV to access the APK file on the USB drive.
12. Also, Install the app on your device and open the app on your device.
13. From the app screen, choose any country to access the TV channel playlist.
11. Finally, watch TV channels from the provider on your device.
Being a free IPTV service, they don’t have an official website that you can visit. In addition to that, there is no customer support available for the subscribers to reach to. Therefore, if you find that the service is buffering or lagging, you need to try simple troubleshooting measures to fix it.
You can find a total of 70,000 TV channels on the service to watch. The TV channels are from the following countries.
- Saudi Arabia
- United States
- United Kingdom
Relax IPTV Review
If you are looking for an IPTV Provider with TV channels from different countries, don’t miss out on Relax IPTV. Moreover, it is a completely free IPTV service with no hidden charges or other costs. Still, if you want more IPTV provider options, make sure that you try accessing services like Top Dog IPTV, Helix IPTV, Venom IPTV, Hive IPTV, Great IPTV, and Sneakers IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Relax TV is a free streaming service with no subscription plans and other hidden charges.