People’s interest in free entertainment services will never end. One of the best ways to stream thousands of live TV channels, movies, series, and TV shows for free is using the free M3U playlists. But you need to find the right free M3U playlist to access your regional content. For people living in Spain, we have listed the best M3U playlist in Spain here. The methods to use these M3U files on various streaming devices with the help of external players are also elaborated.
Why is VPN Necessary While Streaming M3U Playlist Of Spain?
IPTV providers are always prone to legality issues since they are known for streaming copyrighted content without the proper license. In most countries, streaming copyrighted content is against the law and you may end up facing legal issues while watching those content. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy. VPN also helps you access providers that are geo-restricted in your country. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
Best & Free M3U Playlists to Watch Spanish Channels
How to Access M3U Playlist of Spain on Android Mobile
To watch the M3U Playlist of Spain on your Android device, you can prefer the VU IPTV player app.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Enter VU IPTV in the Search bar and search for it.
3. Select the app and hit the Install button to get the app from the Play Store.
4. After installation, launch the app.
5. Provide the M3U URL to add the playlist of Spain within the player.
6. After playlist addition, select and watch TV shows on your Android device.
How to Load M3U Playlist of Spain on iPhone & Apple TV
You can use the LillyPlayer IPTV to watch the M3U playlist on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad or Apple TV.
2. Click the Search icon and type LillyPlayer.
3. Pick the app and tap the Get button to install the app from the App Store.
4. After installing the app, launch it on your device.
5. Integrate the M3U playlist to stream the content of your wish on your Apple device.
How to Upload M3U Playlist of Spain on Firestick
1. Locate the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Click the Search icon and enter Downloader.
3. Search and select the app. Then tap Download.
4. Go to Firestick Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
5. Click Developer Options and tap Install unknown apps.
6. Enable Downloader to install third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Open Downloader and click Home from the left pane.
8. Provide the download link of the WesoPro Player APK [https://bitly.ws/39DIt] in the given field and click Go.
9. Open the APK file and tap the Install button.
10. After installation, launch the app and add the M3U playlist URL to begin streaming IPTV channels on Firestick.
How to Load M3U Playlist of Spain on Smart TV
To access the M3U playlist of Spain on your Smart TV, you can use the Eva IpTv player app.
1. Power on your Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch the Google Play Store application from the Apps section.
3. Enter Eva IpTv in the Search bar.
4. Select and install the app on your Smart TV.
5. Once the installation process is over, hit Open to launch the app.
6. Add the M3U URL to the player to access IPTV content on Smart TV.
How to Access M3U Playlist of Spain on Windows & Mac PC
You can use the VLC media player to access the M3U playlist of Spain on your Windows and Mac PC. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the VLC media player on your Windows and Mac PC.
2. At the top right corner, click Media.
3. Scroll down and select the Open Network Stream option.
4. Tap Network and provide the M3U URL in the provided box.
5. Hit Play to load the playlist and stream your favorites on your Windows and Mac PC
How to Load the M3U Playlist of Spain on MAG
Do follow the steps here to stream the M3U playlist of Spain on your MAG device.
1. Set up your MAG device on your TV.
2. Go to Settings and select System settings.
3. Tap the Servers option.
4. Next, click Portals.
5. Enter a name in the Portal 1 Name box and Spain’s M3U playlist link in the Portal 1 URL box.
6. Click the Save button to integrate the playlist.
7. After restarting your device, you can watch live TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Upload M3U Playlist of Spain on Formuler
To stream the M3U playlist of Spain on Formuler, you can use the MyTVOnline app.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your device.
2. Take note of the MAC address that appears on the screen.
3. Next, tap the Add Portal tile.
4. Provide the Portal name & URL in the given fields.
5. Once entered, tap the Connect button.
6. After loading the playlist, you can watch IPTV content on Formuler.
How to Load M3U Playlist of Spain on Kodi
You can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on to access the M3U playlist of Spain on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app and tap the TV option.
2. Click the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on from the list.
4. Next, click the Configure button.
5. Choose Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
6. Provide Spain’s M3U playlist link in the given field and hit the OK button.
7. Now, you can select and stream your desired content on Kodi.
How to Access M3U Playlist of Spain on Enigma2
Putty software can be used to stream the M3U playlist on your Enigma2 device.
1. Head to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Tap Setup → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Look for the IP address and note it down.
4. On your PC, download the Putty software from its official website.
5. After installation, launch the software and enter the noted IP address.
6. Pick Telnet as the Connection type and click Open.
7. Enter Root in the login area of Putty’s black screen.
8. Next, click Enter.
9. Provide the M3U link and tap the Reboot button.
10. Restart your device to stream TV channels on Enigam2.
How to Upload M3U Playlist of Spain on LG & Samsung TV
1. Connect your respective TV to the internet.
2. Open the LG Content Store on your LG TV and Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV.
3. Click the Search icon and type Smart IPTV using the on-screen keyboard and remote.
4. Search for the app and click Install to download it.
5. Open the app and note the MAC address.
6. Then, head to Smart IPTV’s activation website [https://siptv.app/activation/].
7. Enter the noted MAC address and M3U playlist on the required fields and click Send.
8. After that, restart the Smart IPTV app on your TV and get the playlist’s channels.
M3U playlist editor helps you create a new M3U playlist, edit it, and modify an existing playlist file for your ease.
Yes, IPTV players will be available on the Roku Channel Store once in a while. If you find one, download it on your Roku TV/TV Stick and use it to load the M3U playlist of Spain.