Getting a subscription with an IPTV provider gives you a lot of TV channels and on-demand titles that you can watch at an affordable price range. However, not all the IPTV providers have support for a player in them. To be more specific, you need the help of an IPTV player to access content from your subscription with the IPTV provider. Wesopro IPTV is an efficient IPTV player application that you can access on Android devices, Smart TV, Firestick, and Windows PC. The IPTV player app comes with a lot of integrated features that will make your streaming experience better.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Windows PC
- How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Firestick
- Customer Support
- Wesopro IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The application supports playing live TV, movies, and TV series from your provider.
- It has a very simple user interface design with dedicated sections for different content.
- You can add your Electronic Program Guide to this application as well.
- You can access content from your IPTV provider with an M3U file and URL.
- Moreover, it has external player support and features for recording the stream.
- It is free to access on your devices and does not provide any content of its own for you to stream.
Is IPTV Legal?
Being an IPTV player, Wesopro IPTV is not involved with any copyright infringement. However, that might not be the case with the IPTV provider that you have a subscription. If you are subscribed to an IPTV provider that does not have proper copyrights, you will have to combine your streaming with a VPN. This will protect your device from any malicious activities.
How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. On the Google Play Store, select the search bar.
3. With the help of the onscreen keyboard, search for Wesopro IPTV Pro in the Play Store.
4. Choose the app icon to get the app info page and then select the Install button.
5. Launch the app by selecting the Open icon after the app is installed.
6. Select either the Load Your Playlist or File/URL button or the Login with Xtream Codes API button.
Load Your Playlist or File/Url
7. Type in the Playlist Name and choose your Playlist Type.
8. If you choose the File option, browse and locate the file on your device. If you choose M3U URL, simply paste the M3U URL link and select the Add User button.
9. Select the playlist on the app screen and start streaming it on your device.
Login with Xtream Codes API
7. Enter your Profile Name, Username, and Password in the given fields.
8. Once done, select the Add User button.
9. Choose your playlist and stream the content on your Android device.
How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Windows PC
1. On connecting your computer to the internet, open a web browser you like.
2. On the search bar, type down Wesopro IPTV APK and search for the same.
3. Download the APK file of the IPTV player from a reliable source only.
4. If you have a BlueStacks emulator on your computer, launch it. In case you don’t have the emulator, download it on your PC from their official website.
5. Select the Sign In button after opening BlueStacks.
6. With your email address and password, sign into your Google Account following the instructions given on your screen.
7. Select the Install APK icon from the right side menu.
8. Now, you can access the IPTV player APK file and then proceed to install it on your device.
9. Wait for the app installation to complete and then launch the same.
10. You can access your playlist of channels using the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
11. Once you get the TV channels on the IPTV player, you can start watching them.
How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Windows PC and connect to the internet.
2. Now, open a web browser like Google Chrome.
3. Using the same browser, go to a reliable source and then download the Wesopro IPTV APK file.
4. When the download is complete, you can find the APK file in the Downloads section of the computer.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive after connecting the USB Drive to your computer.
6. After copying, you can remove the USB device from your computer.
7. Turn on your Smart TV and open its Settings menu.
8. From the Settings menu, select the Device Preferences option.
9. On the menu, scroll to and then select the Security and Restrictions option.
10. Enable the Unknown Sources option so that you can install the APK file on your device.
11. After completing the changes in the settings, connect the USB drive to the Smart TV.
12. You can access the APK file from the USB drive on your device using a File Manager.
13. Install the APK file on your device and then open it.
14. You can sign in to your IPTV provider’s account with the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API, following the instructions on your screen.
How to Get Wesopro IPTV on Firestick
1. In case you don’t have the Downloader app installed on Firestick, select the Find option from the home screen.
2. On selecting the Search button, type down Downloader on the search bar and look up the same app.
3. Select the Download button in the app information screen and wait for the download to complete.
4. You can go back to the Firestick home screen by simply pressing the Home button on your remote.
5. Launch the Firestick Settings and then select the My Fire TV option as it appears on your screen.
6. From the menu on your screen, select Developer Options.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps and then enable the Downloader app to install the APK file.
8. Press the Home button of the remote to get the home screen and open the Downloader app.
9. In the Downloader app’s URL field, paste the URL for the Wesopro IPTV APK file.
10. Download the APK file by simply selecting the Go button next to the URL field.
11. When you get the Install button on your screen, select the button to install the app.
12. Click the Open button to launch the application.
13. Follow the instructions on your screen to sign into your IPTV provider and load your playlist.
14. Finally, you can watch TV channels from the provider on your Firestick.
There is no live chat support made available by this IPTV player. Still, you can reach them using their support section, which will give you a response within two or three days. If you feel like you have only minor issues with the service, you can try simple troubleshooting tips. Another way to get your queries to the developers is to comment on them in the Google Play Store.
Wesopro IPTV Review
Considering all the features that this IPTV player supports, it is an ideal choice for anyone with a subscription to the IPTV provider. It also has parental control support that you can enable if your kids have access to your device. Also, you can watch TV Catchup with this application as well as resume watching content from where you left. If you want more options for IPTV players, check out GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Blink Player, and Perfect Player.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best IPTV players that you can access for free include MyIPTV Player, Kodi, and VLC media player.
If you have an Apple TV, you can access IPTV player applications like GSE Smart IPTV, Gecko IPTV Player, and IPTV Smarters.