Eclipse IPTV is a premium service provider with TV channels from different countries and languages. The service also comes with a video-on-demand library of movies and TV series. This library is updated frequently with new titles of the latest movies and other content. Users can request the service for new movies and series through their email support. The service is compatible with Android devices, Firesticks, and Smart TVs. You can’t play it on any IPTV player as the subscription doesn’t provide an M3U URL.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Eclipse IPTV
- How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Android
- How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Smart TV
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Eclipse IPTV streams more than 4000 TV channels in its library.
- In addition, the VOD library has more than 13,000 titles of series and movies.
- The service streams free-to-air channels in a library.
- Users can watch all of the EPL and EFL matches on the devices.
- The service lets you record your favorite TV channels. Users can stream them at their convenience.
|1 Month||£13.99 (GBP)|
|3 Months||£34.99 (GBP)|
|6 Months||£54.99 (GBP)|
|12 Months||£69.99 (GBP)|
Is IPTV Legal?
Some IPTV providers might not have proper copyrights, and it becomes the user’s responsibility to stream the IPTV Provider’s content. Eclipse IPTV could be one of those IPTV players that does not provide necessary information about its copyrights. So users are always advised to make use of a VPN while they are streaming from the service. There are premium VPNs available for providing stable internet connectivity and secured protection. They are ExpressVPN, NordVPN, IPVanish VPN, and Cyber Ghost VPN.
How to Sign Up for Eclipse IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and connect to stable internet.
2. Visit the official Eclipse IPTV website using the browser.
3. Scroll to the section of the web page that hosts the subscription plans.
4. After going to the plans, click on the Buy Now button next to the plan you wish to have a subscription.
5. This will take you to the Review & Checkout page, where you can provide your promo code.
6. Click on the Continue button and provide personal details in the respective fields.
7. Also, provide your payment details carefully.
8. Click on the Complete Order button and receive your login details through an email from the service.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Android
1. On the Android smartphone or tablet, open the Settings menu.
2. Tap the Security option and choose the Device Management option.
3. From the menu, select the Unknown Sources option.
4. Use any web browser on the Android device to search for the Eclipse IPTV APK file.
5. Go to the official website and download the APK file.
6. Locate the APK file on the Downloads of the Android smartphone or tablet.
7. Install the APK file on the device.
8. Once done, open the IPTV app on your device.
9. Finally, users can access their favorite TV channels and VOD titles.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your computer and launch any web browser after connecting the device to the internet.
2. Search for Eclipse IPTV and choose the official website to open.
3. Click on the Webplayer tab from the top of the webpage.
4. Enter your Username and Password to sign in to your account.
5. Finally, start streaming TV channels from the service on your computer.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Firestick
1. On your Firestick, move to the device’s home screen.
2. Click on the Find option and select the Search tile.
3. Search for the Downloader app with the search bar and on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick up the Downloader app icon from among the search suggestions.
5. Click on Download and wait for the process to end.
6. After that, open the Settings menu from the Firestick home screen.
7. Click on My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
8. From the menu, click Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app in the menu.
9. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
10. When the app prompt shows up, choose the Allow option.
11. Enter the Eclipse IPTV APK URL and click on Go.
12. As the download completes, install the APK file on your device.
13. Open the IPTV app and sign in to your account from the service.
14. Finally, users can access and stream TV channels from the device on Firestick.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. Open the Smart TV Settings menu and click on Device Preferences.
3. From the menu, choose the Security and Restrictions option.
4. Scroll to and select the Unknown Sources option.
5. Turn on your computer and open a web browser on the device.
6. Use the browser to search for the Eclipse IPTV APK file and download it from the official website.
7. Copy the app APK file to any USB drive and connect it to your Smart TV.
8. Open a File Manager on the computer and install the APK file on the device.
9. Open the app and sign in to your account with the necessary details.
10. Finally, users can play the TV channels from the service on their devices.
Eclipse IPTV has a total of 4000 TV channels in its collection. These channels are of different genres like sports, news, entertainment, lifestyle, and more. Users can access a TV catchup of 7 days on the service on selected channels.
The official website of Eclipse IPTV has a dedicated Contact Us section. The users can find an Open Ticket where they can enter their queries and submit them to the service. Users need to provide their name, email address, and questions. In addition, users can attach any file if necessary. They also have live chat support made available it the website.
Eclipse IPTV is a simple and reliable IPTV provider available in the market. The service brings quality content to users at affordable subscription charges. Users can get a 24-hour trial on the service at £2.99 (GBP) and a 48 hours trial at £4.99 (GBP). Also, IPTV services like Fast IPTV, Cyber IPTV, Bird IPTV, Crystal IPTV, and Monster IPTV.