Honey Bee IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that offers 20,000 live TV channels from the USA, Canada, the UK, Europe, the Middle East, and other countries. With that, it also offers movies and TV shows. Sports enthusiasts can catch up on the biggest games and PPV events as well. It offers both M3U files and Xtream Codes for access. Thus, you can use any IPTV player to stream this IPTV on your device. You will get its login details as soon as the payment is over.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Honey Bee IPTV
- Why Choose Honey Bee IPTV?
- Is Honey Bee IPTV Safe to Use?
- Cost of Honey Bee IPTV
- Subscription Process of Honey Bee IPTV
- Supported Devices of Honey Bee IPTV
- How to Watch Honey Bee IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Access Honey Bee IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
- How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Watch Honey Bee IPTV on MAG Device
- How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on Kodi
- How to Watch Honey Bee IPTV on Enigma2
- How to Access Honey Bee IPTV on Formuler
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Honey Bee IPTV
|Provides HD & SD channels||Provides an Electronic Program Guide|
|Uses Anti-Freeze technology||Servers have 99.9% uptime|
|Easy to set up on all devices||Offers 24/7 customer assistance|
Why Choose Honey Bee IPTV?
Honey Bee IPTV is a fast and reliable IPTV service that is compatible with multiple streaming devices. It is the best option to access TV channels from all over the world. Users can get a test trial to check the service’s capability before subscribing. It also offers content without buffering or freezing issues.
Is Honey Bee IPTV Safe to Use?
As there are many unregistered IPTV services available in the market, it is difficult to find which IPTV is safe to use. But it is common to doubt the IPTV service providers as they may provide some content without a proper license. So, it is good to use a VPN to mask your IP address and prevent third parties from tracking your online activity. Therefore, we suggest you use prominent VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to access any IPTV on your device. It also helps unblock geo-restrictions and watch content that isn’t available in your region.
Cost of Honey Bee IPTV
Honey Bee IPTV offers multiple subscription plans for the users, as mentioned in the table below.
|36 Hours Trial||$2.99|
Subscription Process of Honey Bee IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Honey Bee IPTV.
2. Scroll down and review the subscription plans of the IPTV.
3. Choose the subscription plan of your wish and hit the Order Now button.
4. Click on the Continue button on the next screen.
5. If you have a Promo code enter it and click the Checkout button.
6. On the Checkout page, provide your personal information in the given fields.
7. Next, enter your Payment Details and hit the Complete Order button.
8. The IPTV login details will be sent to the registered email address after successful payment.
Supported Devices of Honey Bee IPTV
Honey Bee IPTV can be streamed on its compatible devices mentioned here.
How to Watch Honey Bee IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the OTT Navigator IPTV player to watch Honey Bee on your Android device. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone or tablet.
2. Enter OTT Navigator IPTV in the Search bar and search for it.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button to download it from Play Store.
4. Launch the app after installation and select Settings → Provider options.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and add the IPTV playlist.
6. Now, you can watch the entertainment content of Honey Bee on your Android device.
How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on iOS Devices
iOS users can use the GSE Smart IPTV app to stream Honey IPTV on their iPhones or iPads.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Pick the app and click the Get button to install it from App Store.
4. Click the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
5. Provide the Playlist name and the link in the given fields.
6. Once entered, tap the ADD button to integrate the IPTV playlist.
7. Now, search and watch on-demand videos on your iOS device.
How to Access Honey Bee IPTV on Firestick
To install and stream Honey Bee IPTV on your Firestick device, you can use the XCIPTV player. Since this app is not available on the Amazon App Store, so you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on your Firestick.
1. Enter the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Tap the Search icon on the home screen.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar and search for the app.
4. Pick Downloader from the search results and click the Download button to install the app.
5. Go to Firestick Settings and tap the My Fire TV tile.
6. Click Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Turn on Downloader to install the third-party apps on your Firestick.
7. Now, open Downloader and provide the URL link of the XCIPTV Player APK on your Firestick.
8. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
9. Open it and hit the Install button to get the app.
10. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
11. Sign in with your IPTV account details to access the live channels of Honey Bee IPTV on your Firestick device.
How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
You can use the Smart IPTV app to watch Honey Bee IPTV on your LG and Samsung Smart TVs.
1. Turn on your LG or Samsung Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the LG Content Store or Smart Hub according to your TV.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV app.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. After installation, launch the app and note the MAC address that appears on the screen.
6. Then, visit the activation website [https://siptv.eu/activation/] of Smart IPTV from your preferred web browser.
7. Tap the My List tab and provide the MAC address and the M3U URL in the required fields.
8. Tap the Send button to add the playlist.
9. Then, restart the Smart IPTV app on your TV.
10. Finally, watch your desired content on your LG or Samsung Smart TV.
How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can follow the steps here to watch Honey IPTV on your Windows and Mac PC using Chrome.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your streaming device.
2. Visit the official website of Honey Bee IPTV.
3. Tap the Account drop-down menu and select the Login option.
4. Login using your IPTV account credentials.
5. Now, you can access its playlist on your PC.
How to Watch Honey Bee IPTV on MAG Device
You can stream Honey Bee IPTV on your MAG device using the following steps.
1. Set up MAG and go to its Settings option.
2. Tap Servers and click the Portals option.
3. Provide the playlist URL of the IPTV and a playlist name in the given fields.
4. Hit the Save button and restart MAG to watch the IPTV content.
How to Stream Honey Bee IPTV on Kodi
You can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on to access this IPTV on your Kodi device. Here’s how to do it.
1. On your streaming device, open the Kodi app.
2. Tap the TV option on the left side menu.
3. Then select the Enter add-on browser button.
4. Pick the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Hit Configure and choose Remote Path (Internet address) from the drop-down menu.
6. On the next screen, provide the M3U link of Honey IPTV in the respective field and tap OK.
7. At last, go to the Channels section and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
How to Watch Honey Bee IPTV on Enigma2
You can use the Putty software to stream the IPTV on the Enigma2 device.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Select Setup → System Network Devices → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Note down the IP address that you see on the screen.
4. Download the Putty software from its official website on your PC.
5. Launch the software and provide the noted IP address on the Host Name field.
6. Select Telnet as the connection type.
7. Now, hit the Open button.
8. Type Root in the login area of Putty’s black screen and tap Enter.
9. Enter the IPTV’s M3U Playlist link and hit the Reboot button.
10. After restarting, stream your desired channels on your Enigma2 device.
How to Access Honey Bee IPTV on Formuler
To stream this IPTV on Formuler, you can follow the steps here.
1. Open the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note down the MAC address that appears on the screen.
3. Click the Add Portal tile.
4. Enter the Portal Name and the IPTV’s M3U URL in the given fields.
5. Once entered, tap the Connect button.
6. Search for the TV channels of your wish and stream them on your device.
Honey Bee IPTV provides thousands of live TV channels in different categories. Here, we have provided the popular TV channels of the IPTV.
The IPTV provides customer assistance through Telegram, email, and in person. Users can find the contact details on the official website. You can also post your queries using the online contact form with the registered email address. A customer representative will get back to you with the correct solution for your query.
Honey Bee IPTV is an excellent option to access live TV channels from all over the world. It also provides a massive collection of live sports channels for sports lovers. Compared to other service providers, it offers content at a comparatively low price. But this IPTV doesn’t have a standalone application which is considered the only drawback of this provider. If you wish, you can try Kosova IPTV, Skipdeer IPTV, and Xtremity IPTV as alternatives to Honey Bee IPTV.