With an IPTV service like Rocket IPTV, you can get access to all your favorite TV channels at an affordable rate. Moreover, it has a library filled with exciting titles of on-demand content including movies TV shows, and popular TV series from your favorite apps. The content that you stream on this IPTV service has the best picture quality including Ultra HD and 4K. This IPTV service is based on subscription plans that you can choose from. You can access the subscription from this provider on Android devices, Firestick, Windows PC, and Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Rocket IPTV
- How to Get Rocket IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Rocket IPTV on PC
- How to Stream Rocket IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Rocket IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Rocket IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Rocket IPTV on MAG Devices
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Rocket IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- You can find up to 24,000 titles of on-demand content streaming on this IPTV service.
- It also has a feature for TV Catchup that will let you watch the previous day’s streams of the TV channels
- The provider offers a 7-day money-back guarantee if you are not happy with the service.
- Also, you get an M3U URL from your subscription with Rocket IPTV that you can use on any of your favorite IPTV players.
- Moreover, you can also watch pay-per-view events from this IPTV service on your devices.
Is IPTV Legal?
Since we don’t know about the copyright details of Rocket IPTV, it is hard to comment on its legal side. It is a safe IPTV service to use and you can get better security by making use of a VPN like ExpressVPN or Nord VPN.
How to Sign Up With Rocket IPTV
1. Open a browser on your smartphone or computer and visit the official Rocket IPTV website.
2. Navigate to the section of the webpage featuring the subscription plans and go through the available plans.
3. Click on the Order Now button next to any plan that you want.
4. Go through the plan information and then click on the Buy Now button.
5. Enter the customer information and then select the Proceed to Shipping Method button.
6. Fill in the necessary fields and click on Proceed to PayPal button.
7. Complete your payment process by entering the necessary payment details.
8. Soon, you will receive an email from the service providing you with the necessary login credentials.
How to Get Rocket IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Play Store of your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap on the search bar of the Play Store.
3. Search for IPTV Streamer and then select the Install button to get the app on your device.
4. Open the app when the installation is complete on your device.
5. On the app interface, enter your M3U URL, Username, and Password in the provided field to sign in.
6. Within a few minutes, all the channels will be loaded on the app, and you can start watching them.
How to Get Rocket IPTV on PC
1. Turn on your computer and then launch a browser like Google Chrome.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks website and download it to your device if you don’t have it.
3. Wait for the installation to complete and then open it on your device.
4. Click on the sign in button on your screen and then enter your email address and password to sign in to your Google account.
5. After successfully signing in, open the Google Play Store.
6. Using the search bar in the Play Store, search for the IPTV Smarters app.
7. Install the IPTV Smarters app on your computer.
8. Open the app and sign in with the necessary details of your subscription.
9. Finally, start playing TV channels provided by Rocket IPTV on your computer.
How to Stream Rocket IPTV on Firestick
1. Click on the Find option on the Firestick home screen, followed by the Search option.
2. Making use of the virtual on-screen keyboard, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results and then click on the Download button on the app overview page.
4. This will start downloading the application to your device and completes it within a few minutes.
5. Press the Home button of your remote to get the home screen and then open the Settings menu.
6. Scroll to the My Fire TV option and select.
7. Next, select Developer Options and then select Install Unknown Apps.
8. Navigate to the Downloader app on the list and select the icon.
9. Now, open the Downloader app on your Firestick and then select the Allow button.
10. In the apps URL box, paste the URL for GSE Smart IPTV and select the Go button.
11. When you see the Install button on your screen, select it for the app APK to be installed on your device.
12. Open the app on your device and sign in to your subscription from Rocket IPTV.
13. When you get the channel playlist in the IPTV player app, start streaming them on your device.
How to Watch Rocket IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the Google Play Store of your Smart TV.
2. With the help of the search bar, search for the Perfect Player app.
3. Click on the Install button and wait for the app to be installed on your Smart TV.
4. When the installation is complete, open the Perfect Player app and select the Settings icon on the top of your screen.
5. On the menu, select the General option and then click the Playlist option.
6. Select the M3U option and paste your M3U URL in the respective field.
7. Enter a name for your playlist and then select the OK button.
8. Finally, watch your favorite TV channels provided by Rocket IPTV on your Smart TV.
How to Get Rocket IPTV on Kodi
1. Initially, open the Kodi Settings menu.
2. Choose System Settings and select the Add-ons option in the left side menu.
3. Choose the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
4. When you see a Warning message, click on the Yes option.
5. Open the Kodi Settings menu and choose the File Manager icon.
6. Choose the Add Source option and then the None option.
7. Paste the Rocket IPTV M3U URL and enter a Repository Name.
8. Further, select OK.
9. Choose the Advanced option on the menu.
10. Also, select the Open Box option and then select the Install from ZIP file option.
11. Select the ZIP file option and then click OK.
12. Choose the Install From Repository option and further choose your repository.
13. Also, select the Video Add-Ons option and then click the Rocket IPTV add-on.
14. Select the Install option and wait for it to be installed.
15. Go to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons.
16. Also, choose Video Add On followed by the Rocket IPTV Add-On.
17. Further, paste the M3U URL from the service in the respective field to access the TV channels.
How to Get Rocket IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and open the Settings menu on the home screen.
2. Further, select the System Settings option.
3. Choose the Service option and then the Portals option.
4. Next, type in the Portal Name and also paste the Rocket IPTV M3U URL.
5. Also, select the Save option and restart the MAG device.
6. Check out the channel playlist and stream them on TV.
The customer support offered by Rocket IPTV has been of great help to the users in fixing minor issues with the service. So, if you have some queries, you can contact their technical support through their 24/7 ticket. They also have provided live chat support on their official website that you can contact in case of any clarifications.
The IPTV service comes with more than 17,000 TV channels in total. All channels belong to different categories, including entertainment, sports, news, kids, and more. Some of the popular channels available on the service include HBO, TNT, USA Network, HGTV, AMC, ABC, Discovery Channel, National Geography, History, and beIN Sports. In addition, it has a frequently updated on-demand library of exciting movies and TV series of different categories.
Rocket IPTV Review
The app has one of the best collections of VOD titles to binge-watch. You can find documentaries, standup comedies, foreign movies, and other content like nowhere else. It also has a section for anime, cartoons, and comic books. Moreover, it has an affordable subscription price range that will cost you only $26 for 3 months. Still, you can try a few more options of IPTV providers like Beast IPTV, Cobra IPTV, and Fame IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a subscription-based IPTV service on which you can find a 24-hour free trial for new users.
Yes, it has one of the best collections of TV channels along with an expanded library of titles like no other service.