Anonymous IPTV is a famous IPTV provider with more than 10000 Live TV channels. It also offers more than 40000 movies, series, and TV shows as on-demand content. This IPTV has more than 50+ servers worldwide and provides you with stable servers so that you can stream the content without any buffering or freezing. You can install the IPTV app on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and other devices. It has content from all over the world and in different categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Kids, Movies, and more. It allows you to stream the channels in HD, FHD, and 4K. You can stream the content provided by the IPTV using its own IPTV player.
Table of Contents
- Is Anonymous IPTV Legal?
- Anonymous IPTV Subscription
- How to Subscribe to Anonymous IPTV
- How to Stream Anonymous IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch Anonymous IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Anonymous IPTV on Android TV
- How to Stream Anonymous IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Anonymous IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Get Anonymous IPTV on MAG Devices
- How to Stream Anonymous IPTV on Enigma 2
- How to Watch Anonymous IPTV on Kodi
- Customer Support
- Alternatives for Anonymous IPTV
- Anonymous IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Anonymous IPTV Legal?
Because of the complexity of IPTV, it is quite difficult to analyze whether IPTV is legal or not. In most cases, the IPTVs are illegal, and you need a VPN when streaming the IPTV. VPN helps you protect your data and online activity. At the same time, it keeps your IP address and location hidden from trackers, ISPs, and others so that you can stream the IPTV anonymously. You can use VPN to unblock geo-restrictions and stream the IPTV.
Anonymous IPTV Subscription
Anonymous IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. It has different plans to choose from, and the plans are:
|1 Month Plan||€10|
|3 Months Plan||€23|
|6 Months Plan||€40|
|12 Months Plan||€70|
How to Subscribe to Anonymous IPTV
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Search for Anonymous IPTV and choose the official website from the results.
3. Scroll down to Subscription Packs and select Buy Now.
4. On the Configure page, select Continue.
5. Click on Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. Enter all the required details on the Checkout page and select Complete Order.
7. Once the subscription is over, you will receive all the details via email.
How to Stream Anonymous IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and go to Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Anonymous IPTV.
3. Choose the app and click on Install.
4. Once the installation is done, select Open to launch the IPTV app.
5. Type the Username and Password of the IPTV and select Login.
6. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Watch Anonymous IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and navigate to the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the results and click on Download.
4. The app will be downloaded on your device and go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Click the Downloader app and turn on the toggle so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Go to the home screen to launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Anonymous IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go to download the apk file on your device.
10. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your Firestick.
11. Select Open to launch the IPTV app.
12. Enter the Username and Password of the IPTV and click on Login.
13. Start Streaming your favorite IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Get Anonymous IPTV on Android TV
1. Power on your Android TV and navigate to Apps on the home screen.
2. Go to the Google Play Store and search for Anonymous IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install.
4. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV app on the Android Smart TV.
5. Type the Username and Password of the IPTV and click on Login.
6. The content will be loaded on the app. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on Android TV.
How to Stream Anonymous IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and open the Web browser.
2. On the Search bar, type Anonymous IPTV Apk.
3. Choose a trusted website from the results and click on Download.
4. The apk file will be downloaded on your PC.
5. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
6. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart TV.
7. Power on your Smart TV and select Settings.
8. Click on Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
9. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
10. Move the IPTV apk file from the USB to the Smart TV.
11. Open the IPTV file and click on Install.
12. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV app on your Smart TV.
13. Enter the Username and Password of the IPTV and select Login.
14. Start streaming IPTV content on your TV.
How to Watch Anonymous IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your Windows or Mac PC and select the Web Browser to open.
2. Choose the BlueStacks Official Website and click on Download.
3. The emulator file will be downloaded on your PC and open the BlueStacks Installer file.
4. Click on Install to install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC.
5. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and sign in using your Google account.
6. On the BlueStacks home screen, select the Play Store app.
7. Look for Anonymous IPTV and select the app from the search results.
8. Select Install, and the IPTV app will be installed on BlueStacks.
9. Open the IPTV app and type the Username and Password of the IPTV.
10. Choose the IPTV channels for streaming on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Get Anonymous IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Power on your MAG Device and go to Settings.
2. Select System Settings and choose Servers.
3. Click on Portals and enter Anonymous IPTV in the Portal name section and M3U of the IPTV in the Portal URL section.
4. Select Save, and the MAG device will restart.
5. Enjoy watching the channels that you like on the MAG device.
How to Stream Anonymous IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma 2 device and click on Settings.
2. Click on Setup and select System Network Device.
3. Select Setup Adapter and click on Settings.
4. You will see an IP address appearing on the screen and note it down.
5. Select the browser on your PC and search for Putty Software.
6. From the search results, click on the official website and select Download to download the app on your PC.
7. Click on Install and wait for the installation to be over, and open the Putty software app.
8. Enter the IP address that you have noted down and click on Telenet.
9. Select Open. Assign default login as root and type the M3U URL of Anonymous IPTV.
10. Type Reboot and select Enter. The device will restart and start streaming IPTV channels on Enigma 2.
How to Watch Anonymous IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch your streaming device and install the Kodi app.
2. Launch the Kodi app. On the left side menu of the home screen, click on the TV.
3. Click on Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Select Configure and choose General.
5. Choose Location, and on the drop-down menu, select Remote Path (Internet address).
6. Click on OK and select the M3U Play List URL.
7. Enter the M3U URL of Anonymous IPTV and click on OK.
8. On PVR IPTV Simple Client, select Enable.
9. Select Channels, and the content will be loaded on your Kodi app. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
Customer Support is available 24/7. You can contact Customer Support through the Contact Us form or Live Chat feature. If you have any problems with the IPTV, go to the official website and use the Live Chat feature to solve the problem. You can also go to the Contact section and fill in your Name, Email ID, Device, and the problem you have encountered with the IPTV in the Contact Us form. Once you send the message, you will receive a reply from Customer Support within 3 working days.
Alternatives for Anonymous IPTV
Though the IPTV offers sufficient content for streaming, you can also stream the other IPTV providers
- Dynasty IPTV
- Gold IPTV
- Cobra IPTV
- Lynx IPTV
- Sonic IPTV
Anonymous IPTV Review
Anonymous IPTV is a perfect IPTV provider to stream entertaining TV channels. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you can use its own IPTV player and stream the content. You can stream live TV channels, movies, PPV, and more on the IPTV player. It supports EPG and allows you to add external media players to watch the content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an apk file available for this IPTV. You can download the apk file from third-party websites to install on Android or Firestick devices.
You can solve the IPTV not working issue using the methods below:
1. Check your internet connection.
2. Uninstall and Reinstall the IPTV app.
3. Check whether the IPTV servers are working properly.
4. Clear Cache data on the IPTV app.
5. Check whether the login credential you have entered is correct.