Beast IPTV is one of the much-loved IPTV services in the USA, the UK, and Canada. It brings you more than 12,000 live TV channels and 5,000 VOD from across the globe. This IPTV has channels of all categories, including sports, news, kids, entertainment, music, international, and regional channels. Further, it is easy to set up this service provider on your Android devices through the APK file. Additionally, it offers an M3U file and Xtream Codes API to access it on other devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Beast IPTV
- Why Opt for Beast IPTV?
- Is Beast IPTV Legal to Use?
- Subscription Plans of Beast IPTV
- Sign Up Process of Beast IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Beast IPTV
- How to Install Beast IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Beast IPTV on Android Device
- How to Stream Beast IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Download Beast IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
- How to Get Beast IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Beast IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Verdict
Key Features of Beast IPTV
|Provides a complete TV Guide (EPG)||Offers live sports events in HD & 1080p|
|Offers 3 concurrent streams||Has a stand-alone application with a user-friendly interface|
|VPN-friendly service||Provides 24/7 effective customer assistance|
Why Opt for Beast IPTV?
The server of this IPTV claims to have a 99% uptime. Therefore, you can watch your favorite TV channels without any interruptions. With the subscription, you can log in to three different devices and access live TV channels, movies, and series. You can enjoy all the channels and popular sports events streaming in HD quality. Further, you can use PayPal, VISA, American Express, and Discover for easy payment.
Is Beast IPTV Legal to Use?
IPTV services can both be legal as well as illegal. If the IPTV service has a copyright for all the content streaming, then it is legal. However, most IPTV services do not follow proper copyright laws, and hence they can be considered illegal. It is better to use VPN for streaming the IPTV, and the VPN protects the IP address with the encrypted network. You can opt for premium VPNs such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN to safeguard your internet activity.
Subscription Plans of Beast IPTV
Beast IPTV has a bunch of different interesting subscription packages as follows.
|Plans||1 Device||2 Devices||3 Devices|
Sign Up Process of Beast IPTV
1. Launch the Web Browser on the PC or Smartphone and visit the Beast IPTV official website.
2. Click on the Buy Beast tab at the top of the web page.
3. Select any subscription plan and tap the Sign Up button.
4. Provide your Name, Email, Phone Number, and other details on the next screen.
5. Tap the Go to Payment button and complete the process by following the on-screen instructions.
6. If the payment is successful, login credentials for this IPTV will be sent to your email address.
Compatible Devices of Beast IPTV
Beast IPTV app can be installed on its compatible devices mentioned here.
How to Install Beast IPTV on Firestick
You can use the Downloader app to sideload the Beast IPTV APK on Firestick. For that, you can follow the steps here.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click on the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app with the help of the on-screen keyboard and select the app icon from the search results.
3. Click on the Download option to download the app from the Amazon App Store.
4. Once again, go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
5. Click on the My Fire TV option and select Developer Options.
6. Tap Install Unknown Apps and then choose Downloader app from the list and enable it.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. On the app prompt, click on Allow and go to the home screen of the app.
9. Paste the Beast IPTV APK URL in the URL field and click on Go.
10. When the APK file is downloaded, select Install to install the IPTV app.
11. Select Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
12. Click the Add New Account option and enter your subscription credentials in the respective field.
13. Next, choose the Add Account option and start accessing your favorite TV channels from your subscription.
How to Install Beast IPTV on Android Device
To install the Beast app IPTV on your Android Smartphone, you can use its APK file.
1. Open your preferred web browser on your Smartphone and download the Beast IPTV APK app from a reliable website.
2. Go to Settings on your Android Smartphone.
3. Select and enable the Unknown sources option.
4. Locate the downloaded APK file and tap the Install button.
5. After installation, launch the app on your Android Smartphone.
6. Sign in using your IPTV account details.
7. Now, you are ready to stream Beast TV on your Android Smartphone.
How to Stream Beast IPTV on iOS Devices
GSE Smart IPTV can be used to access Beast IPTV on your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Pick the app and tap the Get button on App Store to install the app.
4. Tap Open to launch the app after installation.
5. Now, click the + icon that you find on the screen.
6. Provide the Playlist name and the link in the given fields.
7. Hit the Add button to integrate the playlist.
8. Now, select and watch your favorites on your iOS device.
How to Download Beast IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
You can use the BlueSatcks emulator to install the Beast IPTV app on your Windows and Mac PC
1. On your PC, open any web browser and download BlueStacks from the official website.
2. Install BlueStacks after downloading it and launch the Android Emulator.
3. Select Sign in and enter the proper details to sign into your Google Account.
4. Also, go to a bankable website and download the Beast IPTV APK file.
5. On BlueStacks, find the Install apk icon and click on it.
6. Now, access the downloaded APK file and install it using BlueStacks.
7. When app installation is complete, you can launch the IPTV app on your PC.
8. Next, enter your login credentials and click on Add Account.
9. Finally, start watching live TV channels from Beast IPTV on your device.
How to Get Beast IPTV on Smart TV
You can use a USB drive and a PC to install the Beast IPTV on your Smart IPTV, as you cannot install the app directly from the Play Store.
1. Turn on your PC and connect to the internet.
2. Launch the web browser and download the Beast IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
3. Connect a USB drive to your PC and then copy the IPTV APK file.
4. Remove the USB drive from your PC and then connect it to your Smart TV.
5. On the Smart TV, open the Settings menu.
6. From the menu, scroll down and select the Device Preferences option.
7. Navigate to Security & restrictions option and then select the same.
8. Enable Unknown sources to install the app from any source.
9. Launch the File Manager that you have and access the APK file that you have copied on your USB drive.
10. Following that, install the APK file on your TV.
11. Finally, launch the app and sign in to your subscription to watch your favorite channels.
How to Watch Beast IPTV on MAG
Do follow the steps here to stream Beast IPTV on MAG.
1. Set up MAG and go to the Settings section.
2. Click the System settings option and hit Servers.
3. On the next screen, click Portals.
4. Enter the Portal Name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Once done, hit the Save button.
6. Restart your MAG and watch your desired shows.
Beast IPTV offers live TV channels in a variety of categories. Here are some of the popular channels of this service provider.
One of the most important services that the users look forward to on an IPTV service is their customer support. Beast TV does not disappoint you as they have efficient customer support services. You can contact their support team with the WhatsApp number and Phone number available on their website. Also, you can send them an email about your queries and issues. In addition, you can use the Send Us A Message form to post your queries.
Beast TV offers the best TV entertainment with its rich collection of HD channels. It also has an impressive video-on-demand library. If you are looking for a simple and affordable replacement for your cable connection, then getting Beast IPTV might be a good choice. The streaming quality of the service will impress you. This IPTV works well with a VPN as well. You can also check out the other popular IPTV, such as Cobra IPTV, Kemo IPTV, and Necro IPTV.
If Beast IPTV is not working, it might be a result of a server outage. You can get the help of their customer support if the issue has existed for a long time. You can also check the internet connection and update the firmware in the streaming device.
No, Beast TV is currently working. You can visit their official website to get a subscription and stream your favorite shows and TV channels.