Beast IPTV is one of the much-loved IPTV services in the USA, the UK, and Canada. It brings to you more than 12,000 live TV channels from across the globe. The IPTV has channels of all categories, including sports, news, entertainment, music, international, and regional channels. You can access Beast IPTV on a variety of different devices, such as Android devices, iOS devices, Firestick, and Smart TV. It is easy to set up the IPTV provider service on your devices through the Apk file.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Beast IPTV
- How to Install Beast IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Stream Beast IPTV on Android Device
- How to Get Beast IPTV on iOS Device
- How to Install Beast IPTV Apk on PC
- How to Get Beast IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Beast IPTV Using A Browser
- Customer Support
- Beast IPTV Channel List
- Beast IPTV Review
- The server of this IPTV claims to have a 99% uptime. Therefore, you can watch your favorite TV channels without any interruptions.
- You can watch more than 680 football and sports channel with this IPTV service.
- It comes with three-day TV catch-up features available on all the channels this IPTV supports.
- You can enjoy all the channels and popular sports events streaming in HD quality.
- With the subscription, you can log in to four different devices, and access live TV channels and other on-demand content.
- Beast IPTV has a very simple and user-friendly interface.
- In addition, you can get a 24-hour free trial with this service.
Beast IPTV has a bunch of different interesting subscription packages as follows.
|Subscription Plan||Subscription Plan|
|Single Month Subscription||$10|
|3 Month Subscription||$24|
|12 Month Subscription||$69.6|
Is IPTV Legal?
IPTV services can both be legal as well as illegal. If the IPTV service has copyright for all the content streaming, then it is legal. However, most IPTV services do not follow proper copyright laws, and hence they can be considered illegal. It is better to use VPN for streaming the IPTV, and the VPN protects the IP address with the encrypted network. You can opt for premium VPNs such as NordVPN and ExpressVPN to safeguard your internet activity.
How to Sign Up With Beast IPTV
1. Launch the Web Browser on the PC or Smartphone and visit the Beast IPTV official website.
2. Click on the Pricing tab on your screen.
3. Select any subscription plan with the service that you like.
4. Contact Customer Support to activate your account and get the Activation Email.
How to Install Beast IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen. Select the Find tab and then click on the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app with the help of the onscreen keyboard and select the app icon from the search results.
3. Click on the Download option to download the app from the Amazon App Store.
4. Once again, go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
5. Click on the My Fire TV option and select the Developer options.
6. Select the Install Unknown Apps and then choose Downloader app from the list.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. On the app prompt, click on Allow and go to the home screen of the app.
9. Paste the Beast IPTV APK URL in the URL field and click on Go.
10. When the APK file is downloaded, click Install to install the IPTV app.
11. Select Open to open the app on your Firestick.
12. Click the Add New Account option and enter your subscription credentials in the respective field.
13. Next, choose the Add Account option and start accessing your favorite TV channels from your subscription.
How to Stream Beast IPTV on Android Device
1. Power on your Android device and open the Google Play Store.
2. Using the onscreen keyboard, search for VLC Player and install the app on the device.
3. On the VLC Player app, tap the three-lined Menu icon that you can see in the top left corner of the app.
4. From the menu that appears, click on the Stream icon.
5. In the URL box, paste the Beast TV link and tap the Send icon.
6. Finally, you can access the live TV channels from your subscription on your Android device.
How to Get Beast IPTV on iOS Device
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the VLC Media Player app in the App Store.
3. Select Get to install the VLC Media Player on your device.
4. Open the VLC Media Player and tap the Network icon at the bottom of the app screen.
4. From the menu, select Open Network Stream and then enter your Beast TV subscription details in the respective fields.
5. Finally, you can access the TV channels and on-demand content from your subscription on your iOS device.
How to Install Beast IPTV Apk on PC
1. On your PC, open any web browser and download BlueStacks from the official website.
2. Install BlueStacks after downloading it and launch the Android Emulator.
3. Select Sign in and enter the proper details to sign into your Google Account.
4. Now, go to the web browser and download the Beast IPTV APK file from a reliable source.
5. On BlueStacks, find the Install APK icon and click on it.
6. Now, access the downloaded APK file and install it using BlueStacks.
7. When app installation is complete, you can launch the IPTV app on your PC.
8. Next, enter your login credentials and click on Add Account.
9. Finally, start watching live TV channels from Beast IPTV on your device.
How to Get Beast IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and connect to the internet.
2. Launch the web browser and download the Beast IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
3. Connect a USB drive to your PC and then copy the IPTV APK file.
4. Remove the USB drive from your PC and then connect it to your Smart TV.
5. On the Smart TV, open the Settings menu.
6. From the menu, scroll down and select the Device Preferences option.
7. Navigate to Security & Restrictions option and then select the same.
8. Enable the Unknown Sources to install the app from any source.
9. Launch any File Manager that you have and access the APK file that you have copied on your USB drive.
10. Following that, install the APK file on your TV.
11. Finally, sign in to your subscription and watch the streaming of your favorite channels.
How to Watch Beast IPTV Using A Browser
1. On your computer or smartphone, open any browser and visit the Beast IPTV official website.
2. In the login screen, enter your Username and Password that you receive while subscribing to the service.
3. Select the Remember Me icon and then select the Login button.
4. Wait for the channels to load, and then you can access your favorite shows on the browser.
One of the most important services that the users look forward to on an IPTV service is their customer support. Beast TV does not disappoint you as they have efficient customer support services. You can contact their support team with the live chat available on their website. Also, you can send them an email about your queries and issues. In addition, they have provided their WhatsApp number on the website, over which you can place a call or simply text your queries.
Beast IPTV Channel List
The IPTV hosts channels from across the globe.
- You can find more than 500 channels in the United States.
- It gives access to more than 400 channels from the United Kingdom.
- Also, you can find more than 300 channels in Canada.
- In addition, access to more than 300 non-live channels, hundred Latino channels, and kids channels.
- Moreover, you can access a TV catch-up for 3 days so that you might not miss any of your favorite shows on any channel.
Beast IPTV Review
Beast TV offers the best TV entertainment with its rich collection of HD channels. It also has an impressive video-on-demand library. If you are looking for a simple and affordable replacement for your cable connection, then getting Beast IPTV might be a good choice. The streaming quality of the service will impress you. This IPTV works well with a VPN as well. You can also check out the other popular IPTV such as Cobra IPTV, Kemo IPTV, Falcon IPTV, Necro IPTV, and more.
It is not completely possible to say that the Beast IPTV is illegal. If a provider has the copyrights for the content, then you can consider it to be legal for streaming.
If Beast IPTV is not working, it might be a result of a server outage. You can get the help of their Customer Support if the issue exists for a long time. You can also check the internet connection and update of firmware in the streaming device.