SmartOne IPTV is a dedicated media player for Smart TVs. The support is made available on various Smart TV brands, including Samsung TV, LG TV, Hisense TV, Panasonic, and more. With this app on your TV, you can access your channel playlist from your subscription with your IPTV provider. The app has a simple user interface and makes it easy to access the content from the service. All you need to do is provide the M3U URL from your subscription to the service to access the live TV channels and on-demand titles.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Android
- How to Install SmartOne IPTV on a PC
- How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Android Smart TV
- How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install SmartOne IPTV on LG Smart TV
- How to Activate SmartOne IPTV
- Customer Support
- SmartOne IPTV supports different languages like English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Arabic, and more.
- The app has a video player with play, pause, forward, and rewind features built-in.
- You can have multiple accounts on the app at the same time, and you can manage them at your convenience.
- The app has features to create a Favorites list of channels so that you won’t miss out on any channels.
SmartOne IPTV needs to be activated so that you can access it on your devices.
- Lifetime Activation Cost: €12.99 for a device
- Annual Activation Cost: €2.59 for a device
Is IPTV Legal?
SmartOne IPTV doesn’t provide you with any content on its own for you to stream. It is obvious that you need to have a subscription with a legal IPTV service provider. At the same time, you need to secure your streaming with the help of a VPN. This will protect your device from any malicious online activities. VPN will mask your IP address and personal data from others accessing it. You can purchase a premium VPN such as NordVPN or ExpressVPN to stream the content without any legal troubles.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Android
1. From the Android device’s Settings menu, choose Security.
2. Tap the Device Management option followed by the Unknown Sources option.
3. Next, open any web browser like Google Chrome.
4. Further, search for the SmartOne IPTV APK file.
5. Also, download the file from any trusted source.
6. Further, install the app APK file and then open the IPTV app on your device.
7. Further, activate the app using a web browser.
8. You can access content from your provider by signing in to your account.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on a PC
1. With any web browser like on your computer, download the SmartOne IPTV APK file from any genuine source.
2. In addition, download BlueStacks from the official website.
3. Further, install BlueStacks on your Android device.
4. Once done, open BlueStacks Emulator on your computer.
5. Sign in to your Google Account with the necessary details.
6. Next, click on the Install APK button and then install the APK file on your computer.
7. Once done, open the app on your computer and activate the app.
8. Also, sign in to your IPTV Provider’s account and enjoy streaming the channels.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Firestick
1. Select the Find option followed by the Search option.
2. Next, search for the Downloader app and choose the Downloader app icon from your screen.
3. When you get to the app overview page, select the Download button.
4. When the download completes, launch the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Firestick remote.
5. Launch the Firestick Settings menu and click on the My Fire TV option.
6. Select Developer Options and also choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Click the Downloader app on the menu to enable the settings.
8. Launch the Downloader app on your device and select the Allow button.
9. Type in the URL for the SmartOne IPTV APK file and then click on the Go button.
10. When you have the app downloaded, install the IPTV Player app on your Firestick.
11. Further, open the IPTV Player app and then activate the app.
12. Also, sign in to your IPTV provider and start streaming.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Open the Settings menu of your Android Smart TV.
2. Scroll to and choose the Device Preferences option.
3. Also, click on the Security & restrictions option and then on the Unknown Sources.
4. Further, download the SmartOne IPTV APK file from a genuine source using any web browser on your computer.
5. When the download completes, copy the APK file onto a USB drive connected to your computer.
6. Once done, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
7. After opening any File Manager on your Smart TV, locate the APK file in the USB drive.
7. Next, install the app on your Smart TV and then open it.
8. Also, activate the IPTV Player app and also sign in to the app with the necessary details.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect the device to the internet.
2. Open the Samsung App Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the SmartOne IPTV app.
4. Select the app icon and then click the Install button to download the app.
5. Next, launch the home screen of your Samsung TV and open the SmartOne IPTV app.
6. Activate the app on your device and enter the necessary credentials to sign in.
How to Install SmartOne IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Launch LG Smart TV and press the Home button on the remote to go to the home screen.
2. Open the LG Content Store and select the Apps Category.
3. Search for the SmartOne IPTV app and search the app using the search icon.
4. Further, choose the SmartOne app and then click the Install button.
5. Next, download the app on your LG Smart TV and open the app.
6. Activate the app and then provide the login credentials to access the TV channels.
How to Activate SmartOne IPTV
1. First, you need to install the SmartOne IPTV on your device.
2. Open the IPTV app and note down the MAC address the app provides you with.
3. Launch any web browser like Google Chrome on your Smartphone or PC.
4. Use the search bar and search for SmartOne IPTV.
5. Open the first link and click on the Activation icon.
6. Provide your MAC address in the respective field.
7. Also, choose your desired subscription and check the box listed next to it.
8. Next, click on Make Payment and follow the instructions on your screen to complete the process.
If users have any queries regarding the IPTV Player, they can contact Customer Support. You need to make use of the information provided on the official website to reach out to them. Also, you can get a reply from them at the provided email address.
SmartOne IPTV has a lot of cool features to make sure that the streaming is comfortable. For instance, it has a Parental Lock feature so that children can access the app. Moreover, the app comes with a lot of customizable features that you can adjust. You can also try IPTV Player apps like GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Core, IPTV Blink Player, and Smarters Player.