TVZON IPTV is an impressive IPTV service provider with more than 4000 TV channels in its collection. Even though it is a premium IPTV service, it has affordable subscription packages. When you get a subscription to the service, you get an M3U URL that you can use on any convenient IPTV player you have on your device. For the same reason, you can access it on Android devices, iOS devices, Smart TVs, Firesticks, and computers. However, you can’t find an official application from the service on Google Play Store or similar app stores.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For TVZON IPTV
- How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Android
- How to Stream TVZON IPTV on PC
- How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream TVZON IPTV on MAG Devices
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Subscribers of TVZON IPTV can have access to over 4000 live channels.
- In addition to the TV channels, it has an impressive library of Video on demand titles.
- Additionally, you can watch Pay-Per-View events on your device with this IPTV provider.
- It has subscription plans starting at $8 per month that will let you stream the service on one device at a time.
- It has support for both favorites manager and external players.
Is IPTV Legal?
You should always be concerned about the legal side of an IPTV provider that you are streaming. Unfortunately, not a lot of details about the copyright details owned by services like TVZON IPTV can be known. So, if you are accessing this service on your device, make sure that your streaming is secured with a VPN.
How to Sign Up For TVZON IPTV
1. You can use a browser on your smartphone or PC to visit the official TVZON website.
2. From the top left corner of your screen, click on the Shop icon.
3. On the dropdown menu, click on the Subscriptions option.
4. On the available subscriptions in the list, click on the one you wish to get.
5. Choose the device you are going to access the subscription on and enter the Mac Address of your device.
6. Next, click on the Add to Cart button.
7. From the top right corner of your screen, click on the Cart icon and then click on the Checkout button in your Shopping Cart.
8. Further, provide your personal information and also apply a Discount Code if you have any.
9. Click on Continue to Payment and complete it using E-Transfer.
10. As soon as a subscription is completed, you will receive an email from the service with the necessary details.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Android
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap the search bar in the Play Store.
3. Search for the IPTV Smarters app and tap the IPTV Smarters app icon from the search results.
4. On the next screen, select the install button to download the app.
5. Wait for a couple of minutes for the download to complete.
7. In addition, type in the necessary details in the IPTV Smarters app and then click on Add User.
8. With that, the TV channel playlist will be available to stream on your device.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on PC
1. Power up your computer and open any web browser on your device.
2. Visit the official website of BlueStacks and download it.
3. Once done, install BlueStacks on your computer.
4. As the installation completes, open BlueStacks and then sign in to your Google Account.
5. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Wesopro IPTV Pro app.
6. After clicking on the app icon, choose the Install button to start the download.
7. Further, open the Wesopro IPTV Pro app.
8. Click on the Load Your Playlist or File/URL button.
9. Click on the Playlist Name button and choose your Playlist Type.
10. Paste the M3U URL link from your TVZON IPTV subscription.
11. Click on the Add User button and access the channel playlist.
12. Finally, enjoy watching TV channels from the service on your TV.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click on the Find option.
2. Next, click on the Search option and use the search bar to find the Downloader app.
3. As you get the search results, pick up the app icon.
4. Further, click on the Download button and wait for the process to complete.
5. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
6. Next, choose My Fire TV, followed by Developer Options.
7. Further, select the Install Unknown Apps option and enable the Downloader app by clicking on its icon.
8. Launch the Downloader app back from the home screen and then click on the Allow option.
9. In the app’s URL field, paste the URL for Flex IPTV and click on the Go button.
10. As soon as the app download is over, click on Install.
11. Further, open the app and select the Menu icon.
12. Next, click on Playlist manager and then on Add Playlist.
13. Also, provide your TVZON IPTV Playlist name and Playlist URL.
14. Access the playlist by clicking on Download.
15. Choose the playlist and start playing the channels on Firestick.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your computer and open any web browser on the device.
2. Next, search for and download the IPTV Rayo APK file from a genuine source.
3. Also, copy the APK file on your computer to any USB drive.
4. Remove the USB drive from your device and connect it to your Smart TV.
5. Open the Smart TV Settings menu.
6. Click on the Device Preferences option followed by the Security & restrictions option.
7. Select the Unknown Sources option and locate the APK file using a File Manager on your Smart TV.
8. Further, install the APK file on your Smart TV and open the IPTV Rayo app on your device.
9. Provide your M3U URL for the TVZON IPTV and sign in with your login credentials.
10. Finally, you can access the channel playlist on your device.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Kodi
1. After turning on your device, launch the Kodi app on it.
2. On the left sidebar of your screen, click on the TV option.
3. Next, choose the Enter add-on browser option.
4. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on option from the list.
5. Further, select the Configure option.
6. After selecting the General option, click on Location.
7. In the drop-down, choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option and click on OK.
8. Also, select the M3U Play List URL option and paste the M3U URL of TVZON IPTV in the URL Box.
9. Next, select the OK button and click on Enable at the bottom.
10. Choose the Channels to play them on Kodi.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Open the Settings menu on the MAG device.
2. Next, click on the System Settings icon on Settings.
3. Select the Servers option and choose the Portals option.
4. Enter your Portal Name in the box for the same.
5. Also, provide the TVZON IPTV M3U URL in URL box.
6. Next, click on the Save option.
7. With that, refresh the app on your device.
8. Finally, the TV channels are available to stream on your device.
TVZON IPTV comes with an impressive collection of TV channels of different categories. This includes news channels, sports channels, adult channels, and international channels. It also has support for the Electronic Program Guide, which gives a detailed list of contents that are streaming on different channels available on the service. It also has a TV catchup feature that will let you access content from the previous days.
TVZON IPTV does not miss out on Customer Support features. If you find any issues with the service, you can reach customer support through email. The official website also comes with a contact form that the users can fill out in case of any queries.
TVZON IPTV is a standard IPTV service provider when it comes to the quality of content streaming. The service is not frequent, with issues like buffering, freezing, and glitching as well. All of this makes the service an ideal IPTV provider to have a subscription with. However, if you want more IPTV provider options, check out Evolution IPTV, Cyberstreamz IPTV, Shack TV IPTV, and Matrix IPTV.