ClouDDy IPTV is one of the finest media players out there. It is used to access different IPTV service providers that offer an M3U file. It also supports Electronic Program Guide to help users find upcoming shows. Further, it allows users to set up and upload playlists without any interruption. You can install the ClouDDy IPTV app on Android devices directly from the Play Store. But it is a paid media player and you have to pay for its subscription to access it on your streaming device.
Key Features of ClouDDy IPTV
|Has a user-friendly interface
|It has reliable servers
|Offers up to 3 connections
|Can maintain multiple playlists
|Optimized for old-version devices too
|Offers a free trial
Why Choose ClouDDy IPTV?
ClouDDy IPTV is the best option for adding M3U playlists and accessing the content in high quality. This IPTV player can be used on any device, including Smartphones, Tablets, Smart TVs, and more. Moreover, it’s a trusted player that never shares your data with third parties.
Is ClouDDy IPTV Safe to Use?
ClouDDy IPTV is completely safe to use as it doesn’t provide any content on its own. But there are possibilities for the IPTV services you access with the player to hold some content without a proper license. Accessing such content will create legal issues for the users. To prevent yourself from these issues, you need to use a VPN with your device as it masks your IP address. Therefore, we recommend you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream any IPTV on your streaming device.
Pricing of ClouDDy IPTV
ClouDDy IPTV offers three different plans for the users based on the number of connections and the package duration. Users can also avail of a free trial period to test the service.
|No. of Connections
Subscription Process of ClouDDy IPTV
1. Visit the official website of ClouDDy IPTV using a preferred web browser on your device.
2. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
3. Now, tap the Start free trial button.
4. Click the Registration button on the next screen.
5. Provide your Email address, Password and click the Register button.
6. Check your email for the verification code and enter it in the given field.
7. Now, you can start your free trial of the player.
Compatible Devices of ClouDDy IPTV
The ClouDDy app can be installed on its supported devices mentioned here.
How to Download ClouDDy IPTV on Android Devices
You can install the ClouDDy IPTV player on your Android device directly from the Play Store app.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the ClouDDy app.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button to get it from Play Store.
4. After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Sign in with your IPTV account details to stream entertainment content on your Android device.
How to Get ClouDDy IPTV on Firestick
ClouDDy IPTV app is not available on Firestick. But, you shall sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Select the Search icon on the home screen.
3. Search for the Downloader app and tap the Download button to get it on Firestick.
4. Navigate to the Firestick Settings screen and click the My Fire TV tile.
5. Select the Developer Options and click the Install unknown apps option.
6. Then, turn on Downloader to install the third-party apps on your Firestick.
7. Now, open Downloader and provide the ClouDDy IPTV APK URL link in the given field.
8. Hit the Go button to download the APK file and select the Install option after downloading it.
9. Finally, launch the app and add your IPTV playlist to watch your desired content on Firestick.
How to Install ClouDDy IPTV on a PC
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the ClouDDy app on your Windows and Mac PC.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and head to the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Download the Android emulator file on your PC and install it.
3. Then, launch BlueStacks and sign in to it with your Google account credentials after installation.
4. Now, open the Google Play Store app on the Home screen of BlueStacks.
5. Search and install the ClouDDy app on your PC.
6. Launch the app and integrate the playlist of your service provider to watch its content on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Get ClouDDy IPTV on Smart TV
You can install the ClouDDy app from the Play Store directly on your Smart TV also.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to your home Wi-Fi network.
2. Then launch the Google Play Store app.
3. Enter ClouDDy in the Search bar.
4. Select the app and hit Install to get it.
5. Once the installation process is over, click on the Open button to launch the IPTV player.
6. At last, add the playlist and watch your favorites on your Smart TV.
How to Use ClouDDy IPTV Player for Streaming IPTV
1. Open the ClouDDy IPTV app on your streaming device.
2. Log in to the IPTV player with your ClouDDy account details.
3. Then, tap the M3U URL option.
4. Enter the required IPTV playlist details in the given fields.
5. Once the playlist is loaded, you are ready to access the content of your service provider.
ClouDDy IPTV provides customer support via Twitter and Vimeo. Additionally, you can use the email address that you can find on its official website to write up your queries to the developers directly. A representative will get back to you with the solution within 2-3 business days.
Alternatives to ClouDDy IPTV
If you feel this IPTV player is not impressive enough, you can consider the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to ClouDDy IPTV.
UHD IPTV Player
UHD IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players that is used to add multiple playlist files. This media player has both Lite and Pro versions. It comes with a built-in Chromecast, so you can easily stream IPTV content on the big screen using your Smartphone. Further, it supports EPG and PiP features. Moreover, you can install this app on your Android device directly from the Play Store.
Sky Media Player
Sky Media Player is another best alternative to ClouDDy IPTV as it supports M3U links and Xtream Codes. It comes with a user-friendly interface so that anybody can use the app easily. With Sky Media Player, users can add, edit, or delete playlists at any time. It allows users to access content in multiple languages. You can install this app on your device from many reputed app stores.
Flix IPTV is another best IPTV player that supports playlists in M3U and M3U8 formats. It helps users to access content in 4K quality and supports Electronic Program Guide. To access the Flix IPTV Player, you need to make a one-time payment of $7.99. It also offers a 7-day free trial for the users to test the service. Flix IPTV is officially available on the App Store for iOS users.
Our Review for ClouDDy IPTV
ClouDDy IPTV is the best option to access IPTV content in high quality. Users can stream IPTV on three devices simultaneously with this player. Before joining as a premium user of ClouDDy IPTV, you are advised to try the free trial feature to test the service. It is one of the trusted platforms by dozens of providers and tons of users around the world.
- Affordable subscription packages
- Simultanoues streaming support
- Well-optimization to perform smoothly
- The player is not free to use
- The app is only available for Android-powered devices