Evolution IPTV is an incredible IPTV provider which has over 5000 live TV channels for streaming online. This TV channel lineup is one of the most affordable ones available today with only $8 per month. To access the app on your device, you can install its APK file. However, the service doesn’t provide you with an M3U URL that you can access on IPTV Players. Users can get access to this service on devices including Firestick, Smart TV, Android, and Windows PC.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Evolution IPTV
- How to Install Evolution IPTV on Android
- How to Install Evolution IPTV on PC
- How to Install Evolution IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Evolution IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The subscription of Evolution IPTV doesn’t have a free trial that you can get before subscribing.
- The service lets you access external players, including IPTV Smarters and Smart IPTV.
- Evolution IPTV support for Electronic Program Guide in XMLTV and JTV formats that will let you know the contents streaming in the service.
- Moreover, the service integrates parental control features that you need if you have kids accessing the app.
|No of Connections||Pricing|
Is IPTV Legal?
Since most IPTV services don’t have proper copyrights, they are taken down regularly. This might be the future of Evolution IPTV as well. Therefore, you need to make use of a secure VPN on your devices to make sure that your streaming is safe.
How to Sign Up With Evolution IPTV
1. Initially, open any web browser on your computer or smartphone.
2. Using the web browser, go to the Evolution IPTV official website.
3. On the browser, click on the Pricing tab at the top of the website.
4. From the available plans section, choose the subscription plan and click on Buy Now.
5. Also, provide the necessary details in the different fields on the website.
6. Further, enter your purchase details in the given fields to complete the purchase.
7. Finally, Evolution IPTV will give you the necessary login credentials through your email.
How to Install Evolution IPTV on Android
1. Connect your Android smartphone or tablet to the Wi-Fi network.
2. On your device, open the Settings application.
3. From the menu, tap Security.
4. Next, tap the Device Management option.
5. Further, enable the Unknown Sources option to install the app.
6. Once done, launch a web browser that you like on your Android device.
7. Next, tap the Search bar and use it to search for the Evolution IPTV APK file.
8. Make sure that the APK file is downloaded from a trusted source.
9. Further, install the APK file on your Android smartphone or tablet.
10. Open the IPTV app after installing the app, and then use your Sign in details
How to Install Evolution IPTV on PC
1. Power up your computer and then connect to the Wi-Fi network.
2. On your computer, open a web browser on your computer.
3. Search for Evolution IPTV APK with the help of the browser.
4. With the search results on your screen, go to a reliable website.
5. Proceed to download the APK file to the computer.
6. Next, go to the official BlueStacks website, and install it on your computer.
7. Next, open BlueStacks on your computer.
8. Also, sign in to your Google Account with the help of the on-screen instructions.
9. Click on the Install APK button that you can see on the BlueStacks screen.
10. Next, install the APK file on your computer and then open the application.
11. Enter the necessary subscription details to get access to the channel playlist on your computer.
How to Install Evolution IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find option followed by the Search option.
2. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, you then search for the Downloader application.
3. As you get the search results on your screen, pick up the Downloader application and click on the Download button to install it.
4. When the app download is complete, open the Firestick Settings from the home screen.
5. Next, click on the My Fire TV option followed by Developer Options.
6. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option on the menu.
7. On the list you can see on your screen, select the Downloader application to enable it to install third-party applications.
8. Next, open the Downloader application on Firestick and then select the Allow button on the prompt.
9. In the URL field of the Downloader app, paste the URL for the Evolution IPTV APK file.
10. Click on the Go button to start downloading the APK file and wait for the download the complete.
11. Further, install the app on Firestick and then open it.
12. Make sure that you provide the proper credentials to sign in to the app and start streaming your channel playlist.
How to Install Evolution IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the Settings menu available on your Android Smart TV from its home screen.
2. On the Settings menu, find the Device Preferences option and click on it.
3. Choose the Security & restrictions option and then the Unknown Sources option.
4. Once done, go to your computer and open any web browser.
5. Use the same browser to search for the Evolution IPTV APK file.
6. Go to a trusted source and download the APK file on your device.
7. As the download completes, connect the USB drive to your computer.
8. Also, copy the APK file to the USB drive and remove it from your computer.
9. Connect the same USB drive to your Smart TV.
10. Open a File Manager on your Smart TV to access the APK file.
11. Install the APK file on your Android TV.
12. After installing the app, click on open to launch the IPTV app.
13. Also, sign in to your subscription with the subscription details of the service.
14. Play and watch TV channels and VOD content on your TV.
When it comes to Customer Support, Evolution IPTV has support 24/7. You can reach Customer support using Discord. The technical team is always available to help you out through their Discord Channel.
Evolution IPTV has in stock for you more than 5000 live TV channels. This includes both local and international channels. These channels are of different categories, including sports, news, kids, religion, movies, comedy, and music. The channels are from popular countries like the USA, the UK, Germany, Spain, Brazil, Canada, the UK, India, the Philippines, Brazil, and Indonesia. Popular channels of the service include HBO, NFL, MLB, UK Sports, Canada Sports, and more.
With the rich collection of TV channels in different languages, you would not want to leave out Evolution IPTV. It is also affordable, and you can stream it on up to 4 devices simultaneously. Still, if you want more IPTV provider options, check out First Class IPTV, Boss TV IPTV, Hyper IPTV, Rising IPTV, Flawless IPTV, and Vivid IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download as well as install Evolution IPTV on your devices to access your channel lineup.
If Evolution IPTV is not loading, you need to check if the server of the service is down and then Contact Customer Support.