IPTV Jungle is an interesting IPTV service provider with more than 3500 live TV channels. It makes sure that it covers all different channel categories to give you unlimited entertainment. IPTV Jungle streams a variety of different sports events, including football, basketball, baseball, golf, tennis, hockey, and soccer. It also has a video-on-demand library of movies and TV shows. You can play it on a wide variety of devices as it includes M3U links that you can access on IPTV Players.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal
- How to Sign Up For IPTV Jungle
- How to Access IPTV Jungle on Android
- How to Access IPTV Jungle on a PC
- How to Access IPTV Jungle on Firestick
- How to Access IPTV Jungle on Smart TV
- How to Access IPTV Jungle on Kodi
- How to Access IPTV Jungle on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- You can watch more than 3500 TV channels of various categories on the device.
- The on-demand library has more than 15,000 videos that you can stream at your convenience.
- IPTV Jungle has one of the best collections of movies of various genres like action, horror, family, comedy, classics, and more.
- You can get a 24-hour free trial on the service before getting a subscription.
- Moreover, it has flexible subscription plans and will let you stream on 2 to 5 connections with various subscription plans.
|Plan||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections||5 Connections|
Is IPTV Legal
We don’t know details about the legal side of an IPTV service provider like IPTV Jungle. So we would like to advise the users of an IPTV provider to secure their streaming with a VPN. This is because, when you make use of a VPN it can protect you from any online malicious activities.
How to Sign Up For IPTV Jungle
- On your computer, open a web browser and visit the official IPTV Jungle website.
2. Scroll to the sections of the webpage with the subscription plans of the service.
3. Click on the SIGN UP NOW! button next to any subscription plan.
4. On the next screen, choose the Buy Now button next to the plan you want.
5. From the Configure page, click on the Continue page.
6. In the Review & Checkout page, choose the Checkout button.
7. Provide all your personal information in the given fields.
8. Also, provide your payment details and click on the Complete Order button.
How to Access IPTV Jungle on Android
1. In the Google Play Store of your Android device, search for the Purple Playlist Player app.
2. Select the Purple Playlist Player app icon from the results.
3. Also, tap the install button on the app overview page.
4. When the download of the IPTV Player app completes, open the Purple Playlist Player app.
5. Next, sign in to the app with your account details for IPTV Jungle.
6. Finally, play the TV channel playlist on your TV.
How to Access IPTV Jungle on a PC
1. Initially, open any web browser on your computer.
2. Go to the official website of BlueStacks on the browser.
3. Download and install BlueStacks on the device.
4. Further, open BlueStacks and sign in to your Google Account.
5. Open Google Play Store from the BlueStacks screen.
6. Search for the IPTV Core app and install it on your Smart TV.
7. Further, open the app and sign in with your M3U URL and click on the Start button.
8. Finally, you can access TV channels on your device.
How to Access IPTV Jungle on Firestick
1. Choose the Find option from the Firestick home screen.
2. Click on the Search option on your screen.
3. Further, search for the Downloader app with the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the Downloader app info page, choose the Download button.
5. Return to the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
6. Next, click on the My Fire TV icon.
7. Choose Developer Options on the menu and click on Install Unknown Apps.
8. Enable the Downloader app from the list.
9. Also, open the Downloader app and select the Allow option.
10. Paste the URL for the Flex IPTV APK file in the URL field and click on Go.
11. This will start downloading the APK file to your device.
12. Install the Flex IPTV app on your device and open the app.
13. Choose the Playlist Manager option and select the Add Playlist option.
14. In the end, play the channels from the playlist on your TV.
How to Access IPTV Jungle on Smart TV
1. From the Smart TV Settings menu, select the Device Preferences option.
2. Click on the Security and Restrictions option on the menu.
3. Also, choose the Unknown Sources option.
4. Next, download the Hyper IPTV Player APK file to your computer.
5. Copy the APK file from your device to a USB drive.
6. Remove the USB drive with the APK file from your computer.
7. Connect the USB drive to the Smart TV.
8. Open a File Manager and install the app on your Smart TV.
9. Now, open the Hyper IPTV Player and sign in to your IPTV Jungle account.
10. Finally, you can access and play TV channels on your TV.
How to Access IPTV Jungle on Kodi
1. After turning on your device, open the Kodi app.
2. From the home screen, choose the TV option.
3. Choose the Enter add-on browser option to access the list of add-ons.
4. From the list, choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Next, select the Configure option.
6. Choose the General option and click on Location.
7. In the drop-down box on your screen, select Remote Path (Internet Address).
8. Further, click on OK.
9. Choose the M3U Play List URL option.
10. Provide the M3U URL of IPTV Jungle in the respective field.
11. Next, click on OK and then on Enable.
12. Choose the Channels option and access the TV channel lineup with Kodi.
How to Access IPTV Jungle on MAG
1. Launch the Settings menu on your MAG.
2. Click on the System Settings option in the menu.
3. Scroll to and click on the Servers option
4. On the menu on your screen, click on the Portals option.
5. Enter the Portal Name and the IPTV Jungle M3U URL in the boxes.
6. Select the Save option and access TV channels from the service after refreshing the app.
IPTV Jungle doesn’t miss out on customer support. You can find a dedicated Contact Us section on the official website of service. Users can send them an email at the provided email address or fill in a form with the necessary details. In both cases, you will receive an email from the service with fixes for your issues or queries.
Subscribers can stream TV channels in SD, HD, FHD, and 4K streaming qualities. The service has sports, news, entertainment, music, and movie channels. Some of the popular channels available include Universal Channel, ESPN, ESPN2, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild, BBC First, Syfy, MTV, BBC UKTV, TV Hits, and more.
IPTV Jungle is not familiar with buffering because of its stable servers. It also has support for an Electronic Program Guide with listings of shows on different channels. Also, it has affordable subscription plans starting at just $9.95 per month. If you are looking for more IPTV provider options, try Astro IPTV, Ocean IPTV, Beast IPTV, Outlaw IPTV, Gator IPTV, Bomba IPTV, and Anonymous IPTV.