Velocity IPTV is a genuine IPTV service provider with the best collection of TV channels of various genres. The service will impress sports fans as it has sports content like the NFL, NHL, NBA, and other popular sports events. You can watch the live streams on different channels available on the network or as Pay-Per-View events. It is a premium IPTV service that you can access on Android devices, Firestick, Smart TVs, and computers.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For Velocity IPTV
- How to Stream Velocity IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Velocity IPTV on a PC
- How to Stream Velocity IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Velocity IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- You can find more than 5,000 HD TV channels of different categories on the service.
- It is a premium IPTV service provider and has a subscription to stream on three devices and five devices simultaneously.
- Subscribers of Velocity IPTV do not have to worry about a server outage because of its impressive server uptime.
- You can install the app APK on your device to access i.
Velocity IPTV has made available flexible subscription plans for your device. The monthly subscription plans available are as follows.
- Streamline Hosting Plan: $7 per month
- Streamline Hosting Plan (with adult channels): $7 per month
Is IPTV Legal?
You might be concerned about the legal side of any IPTV provider like Velocity IPTV. However, it is quite complicated to know about the copyrights owned by these IPTV service providers. That is why we advise you to use a VPN along with streaming from any IPTV provider on your device.
How to Sign Up For Velocity IPTV
1. Launch any web browser on your computer or smartphone and visit the Velocity IPTV website.
2. From the top of available plans, choose the number of connections you want.
3. Click on the Order Now button next the plan you want.
4. Further, provide the necessary details in the given fields.
5. Make sure that you have the provided any promo code you have.
6. Also, make the payment using Credit Card or PayPal.
7. On successful completion of the process, you will receive an email from the service.
How to Stream Velocity IPTV on Android
1. After opening the Android Settings menu, tap the Security option.
2. Choose the Device Management option on the menu.
3. Navigate to and click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. On the same device, open any web browser.
5. Use the browser to search for the Velocity IPTV APK file.
6. Next, download the APK file on your device.
7. With that, install the APK file on an Android device.
8. As it completes, open the IPTV app on your device.
9. Further, sign in to the app with your Username and Password.
10. Finally, all the TV channels from the IPTV app are accessible on the Android device.
How to Stream Velocity IPTV on a PC
1. At first, open a web browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Search for the Velocity IPTV APK file.
3. Go to any genuine source to download the APK file of the IPTV provider.
4. Also, go to the BlueStacks website on the browser if you don’t have BlueStacks on your computer.
5. Next, install BlueStacks on your device and wait for the process to complete.
6. Also, open the app and sign in to your Google Account by providing your email address and password.
7. After clicking on the Install APK button, follow the instructions to install the APK file.
8. When the installation completes, open the app on your computer.
9. Sign in to the app by entering your username and password.
10. Finally, play the TV channels from the app on your computer.
How to Stream Velocity IPTV on Firestick
1. Open the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button in the Firestick remote.
2. After clicking on the Find option, choose the Search option.
3. Next, search for the Downloader app using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Downloader app from the search results and open the app info page.
5. Choose the Download button and wait for the process to finish.
6. Press the Home button in the remote to open the home screen.
7. Next, open the Firestick Settings menu and choose the My Fire TV tile in the menu.
8. Navigate to Developer Options on the menu and select it.
9. After choosing the Install Unknown Apps option, select the Downloader app option to enable it.
10. Open the Downloader app from the Firestick home screen.
11. If you see an app prompt, select the Allow option.
12. Enter the Velocity IPTV APK URL file in the app URL box.
13. Start the APK file download by selecting the Go button.
14. Click on install when the download is over.
15. Next, open the Velocity IPTV app on your Firestick.
16. Sign in to the app with your Username and Password.
17. Finally, you can access and play TV channels from the service.
How to Stream Velocity IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the Settings menu of your Smart TV.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option in the menu.
3. Locate the Security and Restrictions option and choose it.
3. Choose Unknown Sources in the next menu.
4. Open a web browser on your computer after turning it on.
5. Search for the Velocity IPTV APK file and download it on your device.
6. Further, copy the IPTV app APK file to a USB drive connected to the computer.
7. After removing the USB drive from your computer, connect it to your Smart TV.
8. Next, launch any File Manager on your Smart TV.
9. Install the Velocity IPTV app on your Smart TV.
10. Open the app on your device and sign in to it with your username and password.
11. In the end, access the available TV channels on your Smart TV.
Velocity IPTV has provided their dedicated customer support in the official website. You can find a Contact Us section in the website. Here, you can provide your email address, name, as well as the query and submit it to the developers. The reply for the query will reach you through an official email from the service.
You can find one of the best collections of TV channels on this IPTV service. In total, you can find more than 5000 live TV channels streaming in High Definition. Also, you can categorise the channels under sections like news, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, movies, music, and kids.
Velocity IPTV has an extensive collection of TV channels of various categories. The only downside is that, it does not come with a free trial that you can use before getting a subscription. It has a simple user interface and is easy to install on your device. However if you are looking for more IPTV provider options please try Reactive IPTV, Ocean IPTV, IPTV Tune, and Ology IPTV.