Bomba IPTV is an impressive IPTV service provider with a wide range of content from different countries. This IPTV service covers live TV channels from the USA, the UK, and Canada. Moreover, the IPTV service provider comes with additional on-demand titles in its collection. In total, you can find over 18000 titles of movies and TV shows among the VOD titles. This includes more than 2000 titles of movies. You can find affordable subscription channels on the service, with plans starting at $15. The IPTV Player app comes with Android devices, computers, Smart TVs, and Firestick.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For Bomba IPTV
- How to Access Bomba IPTV on Android
- How to Access Bomba IPTV on PC
- How to Access Bomba IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Bomba IPTV on Smart TV
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Users can stream the TV channels and on-demand content on Bomba IPTV in HD and FHD.
- The application comes with support for Electronic Program Guide or TV Catchup.
- This subscription-based IPTV provider doesn’t have any additional charges.
- The IPTV service provider has both premium and regular TV channels.
Is IPTV Legal?
It is always necessary to secure your streaming online with the help of a secure VPN. This is because most IPTV services aren’t legal. While streaming them, you are subjected to high risks of malicious online activities. At the same time, VPN prevents your device from these activities.
How to Sign Up For Bomba IPTV
1. Use any web browser on your computer to visit the Bomba IPTV official website.
2. On the webpage, select the Sign Up Here button.
3. In the next screen, select the subscription plan you want.
4. Further, fill in the given fields with the necessary details carefully.
5. Also, provide your MAC address in the respective field and then click on Submit.
6. Further, select your subscription plan and click on Buy Now.
7. Next, click on the Purchase option.
8. In addition, enter your Payment details following the on-screen instructions.
9. Click on Complete Order, and then you will receive an email from the service confirming the purchase.
How to Access Bomba IPTV on Android
1. After opening the Settings of your Android smartphone or tablet, tap Security.
2. Navigate to and then tap Device Management.
3. Further, choose the Unknown Sources option.
4. Next, open any web browser you have on the same Android device.
5. Tap the search bar and proceed to search for the Bomba IPTV APK file.
6. Make sure that the app is downloaded only from any genuine source.
7. Once done, install the APK file on your device and then open the app.
8. Provide necessary instructions in the respective fields to sign in.
9. With that, you can access TV channels on your device easily.
How to Access Bomba IPTV on PC
1. Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network before you open any web browser.
2. Use the browser to search for the Bomba IPTV APK file.
3. Visit any genuine source and then download the APK file.
4. Search for BlueStacks and also install it from the official website.
5. Next, open BlueStacks and click on sign in.
6. Further, sign in to your Google Account, providing the necessary details.
7. Click on the Install APK button on the BlueStacks screen.
8. Further, install the APK file on your computer and then open the app on your device.
9. Provide the necessary details to sign in to the service and access the channel playlist.
How to Access Bomba IPTV on Firestick
1. Get the Firestick home screen on your screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
2. Click on the Find option followed by the Search option.
3. Type in the Search bar and search for the Downloader app.
4. Pick up the Downloader app icon and then click on the Download button.
5. Further, wait for the app download to finish.
6. Launch the device’s Settings menu and click on the My Fire TV option.
7. Click on Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
8. Next, enable the Downloader app from the list on your screen.
9. Open the Downloader app and then click on the Allow button.
10. Next, provide the Bomba IPTV APK file URL and then click on the Go button.
11. After the download is complete, install the app on your device.
12. Once done, open the app and sign in to the service with the necessary details.
How to Access Bomba IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the Smart TV’s Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Click on the Security and Restrictions option on the menu.
3. Navigate to and then select the Unknown Sources option.
4. Switch to your computer and then open a web browser on it.
5. Search for the Bomba IPTV APK file and download the file only from a reliable source.
6. After connecting any USB drive to your computer, copy the APK file on it.
7. Once done, remove the USB drive from your computer.
8. Following that, connect your USB drive to the respective Smart TV.
9. Next, open any File Manager that you have on your Smart TV.
10. Locate the APK file and then install it on your device.
11. Finally, open the app on your device and follow the instructions to sign in with the necessary details.
Users can access 8000 premium and normal live TV channels. If you enjoy sports, you can access premium sports channels from across the world. All the TV channels on the service are from across the world. This includes TV channels from different countries, including the USA, UK, Canada, Spain, Egypt, Germany, France, Brazil, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, and Japan.
Bomba IPTV doesn’t have any direct customer support features made available for users. However, if you have queries, you can reach out to the support in IPTV Hut or IPTV Guru. In that way, you can let the developer know your queries and get useful advice from them to fix issues.
There are different subscription plans available on Bomba IPTV that are flexible. Also, both the 3-month and 6-month plans on the service come with a free trial for one whole month. It has a variety of content ranging from TV channels and VOD titles to PPV events and adult titles. If you wish to try other IPTV providers, don’t miss out on Tiger IPTV, HN IPTV, Dozenz IPTV, Cyberstreams IPTV, and Shack TV IPTV.