IPTV Tune is an impressive IPTV service provider which comes with more than 10,000 live channels to stream. It also has an impressive library of on-demand titles that are binge-worthy. Even though the service itself is not officially available on the Play Store or similar app stores, you can access it on a variety of devices. For instance, you can get it on your Android devices, Windows PC, iOS devices, Mac, and Firestick. This is because you only need an IPTV player application on your devices to access it.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For IPTV Tune
- How to Stream IPTV Tune on Android
- How to Access IPTV Tune on PC
- How to Watch IPTV Tune on Firestick
- How to Access IPTV Tune on Smart TV
- How to Access IPTV Tune on Kodi
- How to Access IPTV Tune on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- You can enjoy over 10,000 live TV channels on your devices with a subscription to IPTV Tune.
- The on-demand library has more than 20,000 movies which include the latest releases.
- You can find over 20,000 TV series in the IPTV provider’s library as well.
- In addition, you can find the latest episodes of your favorite series on the service as well.
- If you get a standard plan, you can access it on only one connection at a time.
Is IPTV Legal?
The legal side of an IPTV service will always be questioned, as most services today don’t have enough copyright details. IPTV Tune is not officially available in the Google Play Store and hence cannot be relied on. However, if you are accessing the service on your devices, make sure that you always use a VPN.
How to Sign Up For IPTV Tune
1. Turn on your computer or smartphone and open the web browser.
2. Visit the official IPTV Tune website.
3. Scroll down the screen to the section named Our IPTV Subscription Pricing & Packages.
4. Go through the available plans and click on the Buy Now button next to the plan you wish to get.
5. Further, complete your payment process using the available options.
6. You will then receive an email from the service with your account details.
How to Stream IPTV Tune on Android
1. Turn on the Android device and launch the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Select the Search bar and then look up IPTV Smarters on the Play Store.
3. Choose the IPTV Smarters icon from your screen and then install it on your device.
4. The IPTV Smarters app download completes in a couple of minutes.
5. Further, open the IPTV app on your Android device.
7. Enter the necessary details in the given fields and click on Add User.
8. Finally, you can start watching TV channels from the service on Android.
How to Access IPTV Tune on PC
1. Turn on your PC and use a web browser on your computer to visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Next, download the BlueStacks.exe file and install it on your computer.
3. When the installation is completed, open BlueStacks on your device.
4. Click on the Sign in button and also sign in with your Google Account.
5. Next, open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks screen.
7. With the help of the search bar, search for the IPTV Core app.
8. On the next screen, select the Install button for the app download to end.
9. Further, open the IPTV Core app and click on the Playlist URL button.
10. Provide your IPTV Tune M3U URL to sign in.
11. Finally, you can get access to TV channels on your device.
How to Watch IPTV Tune on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, click on the Find option followed by the Search option.
2. With the help of the search bar, look for the Downloader app.
3. From the search suggestions, choose the app icon and then click on the Download button.
4. Back from the Firestick home screen, open the Settings menu and click on My Fire TV.
5. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
6. Enable the Downloader app by clicking on its icon on the next screen.
7. Next, open the app and then click on the Allow option.
8. In the Downloader app’s URL field, paste the URL for IPTV Lazy.
9. Click on the Go button next to the IPTV URL field.
10. Once the download is complete, install the APK file on your Firestick.
11. Further, open the app and click on the Playlists option.
12. Select the Plus icon on the app screen.
13. In the New playlist section of the app, provide the Playlist name and the Playlist URL of IPTV Tune.
14. In the end, you can stream the channel playlist on your device.
How to Access IPTV Tune on Smart TV
1. With any web browser on your computer and search for Hyper IPTV Player.
2. Select the app icon on your screen and proceed to download the Hyper IPTV Player APK file.
3. Locate the APK file on your computer and connect a USB drive to your computer.
4. Further, copy the APK file to the USB drive and disconnect the USB drive to connect to your Smart TV.
5. Next, open the Smart TV Settings and choose the Device Preferences option.
6. Click on the Security & restrictions option.
7. Following that, click on the Unknown Sources option.
8. Locate the APK file using a File Manager and install the APK file on your Smart TV.
9. Once done, open the Hyper IPTV Player app.
10. Next, select the Profile icon.
11. Also, enter your username, password, and playlist link to sign in.
12. Finally, you can access TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Access IPTV Tune on Kodi
1. On Kodi, launch Settings and click on System Settings.
2. Click on Add-ons and choose the Unknown Sources option.
3. On the on-screen Warning message box, choose the Yes option.
4. Open the Kodi Settings and click on the File Manager icon.
5. Click on Add Source and then on the None option.
6. Provide the IPTV Tune M3U URL and the Repository Name, and click on the OK button.
7. Select the Advanced option and also the Open Box option.
8. Click on the Install from ZIP file option, choose the ZIP file, and click on the OK button.
9. Choose the Install from Repository option and also choose your repository.
10. Click on the Video Add-Ons options.
11. Choose the IPTV Tune add-on and then click on the Install option.
12. Go back to the Kodi home screen, click on Add-ons, and select Video Add-On.
13. Click on the IPTV Tune Add-On option and also provide your M3U URL.
14. Finally, you can get access to the TV channels from IPTV Tune.
How to Access IPTV Tune on MAG
1. From the Settings menu on MAG, click on the System Settings icon.
2. On the menu, click on the Servers option.
3. Click on the Portals option from the menu.
4. Provide your Portal Name in the respective box.
5. Also, paste the IPTV Tune M3U URL in the URL box.
6. Further, select the Save option.
7. Once done, refresh the app on your device and then stream the TV channels on your device.
IPTV Tune has made available 24/7 customer support for their users. You can get access to their live chat on their official website. They also have a contact form that we can fill out on their official website.
IPTV Tune has an impressive collection of TV channels which adds up to over 10,000 in number. This includes premium channels that stream in SD as well as in HD. You can also get adult channels in your library as well. It also has support for Electronic TV Guide, which gives you an idea about what is streaming on a different channel.
IPTV Tune makes sure that your streaming is not freezing or buffering with its AntiFreeze Technology support. They also have a 99.99% server uptime, making sure that the users are satisfied with the service. It also has flexible subscription plans that you can choose from based on your requirements. New users are also eligible for a 24-hour free trial with all the exciting features. For more IPTV provider suggestions, take a look at HN IPTV, Players Klub IPTV, FWIPTV, IPTV Tune, and Ezee Streams.