FWIPTV is an impressive IPTV streaming service with content in different languages. It is a Thailand-based service to watch TV channels, movies, and TV series streaming in 4K HDR. You can watch content on the service, which includes news, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, kids, and movies. In addition, you can watch concerts, documentaries, live events, and VIP movies on this brilliant IPTV application. It has flexible subscription plans to choose from, which include a 2-day trial of 50 baht.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up with FWIPTV
- How to Access FWIPTV on Android devices
- How to Install FWIPTV on a PC
- How to Access FWIPTV on a Web Browser
- How to Access FWIPTV on Firestick
- How to Access FWIPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- It has over 200 online TV channels streaming live on the service for the users.
- The service has more than 200 live sports channels for sports lovers accessing the service.
- Also, it has an extensive collection of animes that all anime lovers wouldn’t want to miss out on.
- Subscribers can find a dedicated section for karaoke that has music of different genres, including international music, string music, and more.
|2 Days||50 baht|
|14 Days||150 baht|
|1 Month||300 baht|
|3 Months||850 baht|
|6 Months||1600 baht|
|12 Months||3100 baht|
Is IPTV Legal?
You can’t be so sure if the IPTV services have proper copyrights for the content it streams. The same might be the case with FWIPTV as well. So make sure that your streaming is made secure with a proper VPN.
How to Sign Up with FWIPTV
1. Initially, visit the FWIPTV official website using a browser on your computer.
2. On the website, scroll to the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the Register button on the screen.
4. Fill in the given fields with the necessary details and create an account.
How to Access FWIPTV on Android devices
1. Open a web browser on your Android device.
2. Search for the FWIPTV APK file using a browser.
3. Open a genuine source and then download the APK file.
4. Launch the Android Settings menu and tap the Security option.
5. Select the Device Management option on the menu.
6. Select the Unknown Sources option to access the IPTV APK file.
7. On your Android device, Install the APK file and then open it.
8. Further, sign in to your account with the subscription details.
9. You need to play the TV channels from the service to stream them.
How to Install FWIPTV on a PC
1. Use a web browser on your computer to search for the FWIPTV APK file.
2. Ensure that you visit a genuine source and download the APK file.
3. Also, visit the official BlueStacks website.
4. Download and install the Android Emulator on your computer.
5. Open BlueStacks and then click on the Sign In button.
7. Further, sign in to your Google Account.
8. From the BlueStacks website, choose the Install APK button.
9. Install the FWIPTV APK file on your device and wait for the process to complete.
10. Next, open the app on your device and sign in to the IPTV Provider.
11. Finally, play any of the TV channels and on-demand titles to stream them.
How to Access FWIPTV on a Web Browser
1 Turn on your computer and connect to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch a web browser on your device and use it to search for FWIPTV.
3. After visiting the official website, choose any category you wish to stream.
4. From the available titles, choose any title by clicking on the Play button.
5. This will start playing the title, and you can enjoy watching the title on your device.
How to Access FWIPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Find option followed by the Search option.
3. Next, search for the Downloader app with the virtual keyboard on your screen.
4. Choose the Downloader app icon from the search suggestions.
5. Click on the Download or Get button to download the app.
6. Wait for the download to complete and then return to the Firestick home screen.
7. Now, open the Firestick Settings menu and select the My Fire TV option.
8. Next, click on Developer Options, followed by Install Unknown Apps.
9. Further, open the Downloader app and click on the Allow option.
10. Provide the FWIPTV APK file URL in the respective field and click on the Go button.
11. Click on the Install button when the download is over.
12. Further, open the app and sign in with the necessary details.
13. Finally, it is time to play movies and other content from the service.
How to Access FWIPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, open the Settings menu of your Smart TV.
2. Select the Device Preferences option and also click the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Choose the Unknown Sources option on the next menu.
4. Using a web browser on your computer to search for the FWIPTV APK file.
5. Also, download the APK file from a genuine source.
6. Connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file to it.
7. Remove the USB drive from your computer.
8. Also, connect the USB drive to your TV and open a File Manager.
9. Locate the APK file and then install it on your TV.
10. Next, open the app and sign in to your account.
11. In the end, start watching TV channels from the service on your TV.
Following are the different content categories available on the IPTV service.
- Action Movies
- Adventure Movies
- Animated Cartoon Movies
- Asian Movies
- Crime Movies
- Fantasy Movies
- Family Movies
- Ghost Movies
- Horror Movies
- Inter Series
- Korean Series
- Mystery Movies
- Netflix Movies
- Netflix Series
- Science Fiction
- War Movies
- Western Movies
- Western Series
- Zombie Movies
FWIPTV has no options for Customer Support. If you have any issues with the service, you need to try basic troubleshooting tips. However, if you want to request any movies or other content, you can request them using the Line app or on their Facebook Fanpage FW UHD.
If you are looking for interesting content from your favorite services at the same place, you need to get this service. It has one of the best collections of VOD content, unlike most other services. This includes movies from different decades, along with the latest releases. If you want more IPTV service options, you can try Shack TV IPTV, PrimeStreams IPTV, Matrix IPTV, and First Class IPTV.