Hyper IPTV is a fascinating IPTV Player application for various streaming devices. The application does not have any content in stock for you. Instead, you can access content from an IPTV provider you have a subscription with using this application. For the same reason, the application does not have any subscription plans or hidden charges. The application is designed with a simple user interface so that all the users can find it easy to navigate through. You can access this application on devices including Android, Smart TV, Firestick, and Windows PC.
Table of Contents
- How to Install Hyper IPTV on Android
- How to Install Hyper IPTV on PC
- How to Install Hyper IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Hyper IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- It costs you absolutely nothing to install as well as access the application on your devices.
- The free tier of this IPTV player includes ads and users can choose to get a premium plan if they want the filter off the ads.
- To access content from your IPTV provider, you can use the M3U URL or Xtream Codes.
- It lets you access both TV channels streaming live as well as on-demand content.
How to Install Hyper IPTV on Android
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, open Settings.
2. Tap the Security option in the Settings menu.
3. On the new menu, select the Unknown Sources option and enable it using the toggle.
4. Once done, open a web browser like Google Chrome you have on your smartphone or tablet.
5. Using the search bar, search for Hyper IPTV.
6. As you get the search results on your screen, open a trusted source to download the apk file of the IPTV player application.
7. As soon as the apk file download is complete, you can install it on your Android device.
8. When the app download is over, open it and tap the Profile icon.
9. On the next screen, enter the username, password, and playlist link to access content from your provider.
10. Finally, you can enjoy watching amazing content from your provider with this IPTV player application.
How to Install Hyper IPTV on PC
1. Open any web browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
2. You need to have BlueStacks on your computer, and you can download it from their official website (if you don’t have it).
3. Also, use the web browser to download the Hyper IPTV apk file from a reliable source.
4. Install BlueStacks on a computer and then open it.
5. You will need to click on the Sign In button and follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your Google Account.
6. After successfully signing into BlueStacks, click on the Install APK icon on your screen.
7. Following that, you can install the apk file on your computer.
8. Open the application and sign in to your IPTV provider’s subscription with the necessary details.
9. You can then stream on-demand titles and channel playlists on your computer.
How to Install Hyper IPTV on Firestick
1. Get the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. On the next screen, click on the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Download button on the app overview page to download it.
4. From the Firestick home screen, open Settings by clicking on its icon.
5. From the Settings menu, select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Further, select Developer Options and then select Install Unknown Apps.
7. On the list, enable the Downloader application by simply selecting it.
8. You can now open the Downloader application on your Firestick.
9. On the Downloader app prompt, click on the Allow button.
10. Next, you can paste the URL for the Hyper IPTV APK file in the Downloader URL field and click on Go.
11. This will soon start downloading the app APK file, and then you need to install it.
12. You can then open the application and sign in to your IPTV provider account with a username, password, and playlist link.
13. Finally, you are all set to access TV channels as well as on-demand content from your provider.
How to Install Hyper IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your Android Smart TV, open the Settings menu.
2. Click on the Device Preferences option and then select Security & Restrictions.
3. Next, you need to select the Unknown Sources option.
4. Now, you need to turn on your computer and launch a web browser like Google Chrome.
5. Using the browser, you need to download the Hyper IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
6. When the APK download is complete, you can copy it to a USB drive connected to your computer from the Downloads.
7. Make sure that the APK file is copied and then transfer the USB drive to a Smart TV.
8. You can then install the apk file on your smart TV with the help of a File Manager.
9. Once done, you can open the application and sign in to your IPTV provider account with the necessary details.
10. So, you can start watching TV channels and on-demand titles at your convenience using the application.
When it comes to customer service, Hyper IPTV might be a little bit disappointing. This is because they don’t offer any customer support for their uses. However, the app does not itself show errors and is easy to install. If you have some issues while streaming, you might have the contact customer support of your IPTV provider.
Hyper IPTV is a simple application that does not have a pricey subscription tag. In fact, you can use it for free on your devices. Moreover, it is easy to use and has the best streaming quality. If you want more impressive IPTV player recommendations, you need to try Lazy IPTV, IPTV Pro, IPTV Core, and Smarters Player.