Thunder TV IPTV is an ideal IPTV provider application with more than 11,000 channels in its collection. You will also be impressed with its on-demand content library with exciting titles. These titles are from popular applications, which include Netflix, Hulu, and more. Therefore, it can be one of the best alternatives for your cable or satellite subscription. It has a simple user interface and lets you navigate through the app easily. With the subscription, you can access this app on one device or get a higher subscription to access it on more devices.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Thunder TV IPTV
- How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on PC
- How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on MAG Device
- Customer Support
- Thunder TV IPTV Channel List
- Thunder TV IPTV Review
- When you get a subscription from the service, it provides you with an M3U URL that you can use on an IPTV player.
- Thunder TV IPTV streams Pay-Per-View events along with popular sports events on sports channels.
- The app has support for Electronic Program Guide and Favorites Manager.
- You will not miss out on sports, news, weather, kids, and other entertainment channels if you have a subscription to this service.
Is IPTV Legal?
We are not so sure about the legal side of Thunder TV IPTV. This is mainly because it is quite complicated to know about the copyright details owned by the service. If you are concerned about your online security while streaming, you can use a secure VPN. VPN can protect the user data and IP address with encryption. This ensures safeguarding the data from others accessing it.
How to Sign Up With Thunder TV IPTV
1. You can use either your smartphone on PC to sign up. Open the web browser on your device.
2. Go to Thunder TV IPTV’s official website.
3. From among the available plans, click on the best subscription plan you like.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment by entering the necessary details.
5. You will receive your login credentials, including the channel playlist, in an email from the service.
How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Android
1. On your Android smartphone, open the Google Play Store.
2. Find the OttPlayer app in the Play Store using the search bar.
3. Pick up the OttPlayer icon and click on the install button on the overview page.
4. Wait for the app installation to complete, and open the app on the Android device.
5. Sign in to the application with your email address and password.
6. Also, paste your M3U URL for the channel playlist from Thunder TV IPTV and access it on OttPlayer.
How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on PC
1. Connect your computer to a stable internet connection after turning it on.
2. Next, open the web browser and go to the BlueStacks official website.
3. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
4. Wait for the installation to complete, and then open it on your computer.
5. Click the Sign in button and sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password.
6. Locate the Google Play Store icon in the BlueStacks screen and select it to launch the Play Store.
7. Use the search bar of the Play Store to search for the IPTV Core Player app.
8. Click the Install button to install the app on your device and then launch the app.
9. In the respective field of the application, provide the Thunder TV IPTV M3U URL.
10. Click on the Start button and wait for the channel playlist to be available for access.
11. You can then enjoy streaming the TV channels from your provider.
How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Click on the Find option and then the Search option.
3. Use the search bar and the on-screen keyboard to look for the Downloader application on Firestick.
4. When you get the search results, choose the Downloader app icon to go to the app overview page.
5. Click on the Download button and wait for the download the complete.
6. Return to the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
7. Select the My Fire TV tile and then click Developer Options.
8. Also, select the Install Unknown Apps option on the menu and click on the Downloader application to enable it.
9. Open the Downloader app and click on the Allow option when you get a prompt on your screen.
10. You can see the Downloader apps URL field where you need to provide the URL for the 247 IPTV Player app.
11. Get the app download started by simply selecting the Go button next to the URL field.
12. After installing the apk file, you can open the application on your device.
13. Provide your username, password, and other subscription details to sign in to the IPTV player application.
14. When the channel playlist is available, you can start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the web browser on your computer and download the apk file of IPTV Pro Player from a trusted source.
2. When the download is complete, access it in the Downloads section of your computer.
3. After connecting a USB drive to your computer, copy the apk file to it and transfer it to your Smart TV.
4. On your Smart TV, open Settings and select Device Preferences.
5. Select Security and Restrictions followed by Unknown Sources.
6. Open the File Manager on your Smart TV to access the apk file on the USB drive.
7. Install the apk file on your TV and then open the application.
8. You can sign in to your subscription from the provider using the M3U URL.
9. Finally, you can start streaming TV channels and other content from the provider on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Kodi
1. Firstly, open the Kodi app on the streaming device and open Settings.
2. Navigate to the System Settings option and choose the option.
3. From the side panel on your screen, choose the Add-ons option.
3. Click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. You can see a Warning message box on your screen.
5. Next, choose the Yes option in the box.
6. Open the Kodi Settings and select the File Manager icon.
7. Click on the Add Source option and then the None option.
8. Fill in the fields with the Thunder TV IPTV M3U URL and the Repository Name.
9. Select the OK button and choose the Advanced option.
10. Click on the Open Box option.
11. Select the Install from ZIP file option.
12. Also, choose the ZIP file and click on OK.
13. Select the Install from Repository option.
14. Further, choose your repository.
15. Choose Video Add-Ons and proceed to access the Thunder TV IPTV add-on.
16. Click on the Install option and then go back to the Kodi home screen.
17. Select the Add-ons option, and choose the Video Add-On option.
15. Also, click the Thunder TV IPTV Add-On option.
16. Enter your M3U URL and start to watch TV channels from Thunder TV IPTV.
How to Stream Thunder TV IPTV on MAG Device
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Scroll to and choose the System Settings icon.
3. On the next screen, click on the Servers option.
4. Next, select the Portals option and enter your Portal Name.
5. Further, provide the Thunder TV IPTV M3U URL.
6. Also, click on the Save option.
7. You need to refresh the app on MAG and enjoy watching TV channels on your device.
The users of Thunder TV IPTV have different options for reaching customer support. You can find the dedicated customer support section on the official website. Also, you can give them the necessary details about your query and get a response within 24 hours. They also have live chat support that will give you instant replies.
Thunder TV IPTV Channel List
Thunder TV IPTV comes with more than 11000 channels from around the world. To be more specific, you can find channels from Asia, the USA, France, Russia, the Middle East, Turkey, and Arabia. It also supports a TV catchup feature that will let you catch up on the previous days streaming of the channels.
Thunder TV IPTV Review
Thunder TV IPTV has a vast variety of content from different countries, making it one of the most loved IPTV applications. Also, you can access it on your favorite IPTV player as it provides you with M3U URL. This means that you can enjoy your favorite TV channels most conveniently. If you are still looking for more IPTV provider options, you need to try Vivid IPTV, Fortune IPTV, Jarvis IPTV, Fame IPTV, and Helix IPTV.