Matrix IPTV is the one IPTV service that you are looking for with the richest collection of TV channels in its collection. Apart from TV channels, the app hosts an interesting collection of binge-worthy on-demand titles. You might think that this IPTV service might be a costly option. However, it is extremely affordable than satellite and cable TV subscriptions. It has flexible subscription plans starting at $12 per month. All the subscribers can access the service on Android devices, Smart TV, Firestick, and PC.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Matrix IPTV
- How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Matrix IPTV on PC
- How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Matrix IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Subscribers of the service also can enjoy watching popular sports events and Pay-Per-View events in the service.
- To access content from Matrix IPTV, you can use any IPTV player as the service is compatible with most of them.
- They offer you a 99% server uptime and streaming that don’t freeze and buffer on your devices.
- You can also get their customer support that you can reach out to 24/7.
Is IPTV Legal?
Users can’t know whether an IPTV service is legal. This is because not much detail about the copyrights owned by them is known. Also, make sure that you are using a VPN to ensure your online security. You can access VPN services, including ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and Nord VPN.
How to Sign Up With Matrix IPTV
1. Start the PC and open any web browser on your computer.
2. On the search bar, type down and search for Matrix IPTV.
3. Open the Matrix IPTV Official Website and click on the Client Login option in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Further, click on the Register option and click on the Login option.
5. This will take you to the Register page.
6. You need to enter Personal Information details in the respective fields.
7. Also, create a Password by entering it in the Account Security section.
8. Complete the test to verify if you are a human and click on Register.
9. With that, you have created your Matrix IPTV account.
10. Open the Matrix IPTV Official Website and click on Client Login.
11. Enter your Email Address, Password, and click on Login.
12. From the Subscription section, choose your Plan and click on Order Now.
13. Choose the number of Connections and click on Order Now.
14. Next, select the Checkout button and enter details like Card Number, CVV, and Payment Details.
15. Click on the Complete Order button to subscribe to the service.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Android
1. Initially, launch a web browser on your Android device and search for the Matrix IPTV APK file.
2. Go to the official website to download the APK file.
3. From your Android device, open the Settings menu.
4. Tap the Security option followed by the Device Management option.
5. Click on the Unknown Sources option.
6. You then need to Install the APK file on your Android device.
7. Further, open the IPTV app and sign in to your account with the subscription details.
8. Star to play the TV channels from the service and stream them on your devices.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on PC
1. Initially, power up your computer and then open a web browser after connecting it to the Wi-Fi connection.
2. Use the search bar to look for the Matrix IPTV APK file.
3. Visit any official website and download the APK file.
4. Also, visit the BlueStacks website and download the APK file.
5. After the download completes, open BlueStacks on your computer.
6. Select the Sign In option and follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
7. Click on the Install APK button and install the Matrix IPTV APK file.
8. Open the Matrix IPTV app as soon as the app installs on your device.
9. You need to sign in to the IPTV Provider with the necessary details.
10. You can stream all the TV channels by playing the TV channels to stream them.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Firestick
1. Firstly, open the Firestick home screen and choose the Find option.
2. Next, click on the Search option.
3. Using the search bar, look for the Downloader app with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
4. Click on the app icon as it appears on your screen.
5. Further, select the Download or Get button to initiate the app download.
6. When the download is complete, return to the home screen.
7. Next, open the Settings menu using the Settings icon.
8. Select the My Fire TV tile and then choose Developer Options.
9. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option and choose the Downloader app on the list on your screen.
10. Further, Open the Downloader app and click the Allow option.
11. In the IPTV app’s URL field, you need to paste the URL for the Matrix IPTV APK file.
12. Start the file download on your device by simply selecting the Go button.
13. By clicking the Install button get the app on your device.
14. You can then launch the app by selecting the Open button.
15. Complete the Sign in process by providing the necessary details.
16. Once you sign in successfully, you can start watching TV channels in the app.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Smart TV
1. Start the Smart TV and open the Settings menu on your Smart TV.
2. From the Settings menu, click on the Device Preferences option.
3. Scroll down and select the Security and Restrictions option on the menu.
4. Choose the Unknown Sources option on the next menu.
5. Launch any web browser on your computer and search for the Matrix IPTV APK file.
6. You must download the APK file from the official website.
7. After the download is complete, connect a USB drive to your computer.
8. Copy the APK file to the USB drive and transfer it to your Smart TV.
9. Launch a File Manager on your Smart TV and access the APK file on the USB drive.
10. You can then Install the app and open it as the process completes.
11. Also, sign in to your account and start watching TV channels from the provider.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on Kodi
1. Start by opening the Kodi Settings.
2. Navigate to and then choose the System Settings option.
3. From the left side panel, click on the Add-ons option.
4. Scroll to and select Unknown Sources.
5. This will bring a Warning message on your screen, and then select the Yes option.
6. Launch the Kodi Settings once again.
7. Scroll to and open the File Manager.
8. After selecting the Add Source option, select the None option.
9. Also, provide details, including the M3U URL from Matrix IPTV and Repository Name in the respective fields.
10. Click on OK.
11. Choose both the Advanced option and the Open Box option.
12. Click on the Install from ZIP file option.
13. You need to choose the ZIP file and click on OK.
14. Also, select Install From Repository and choose your repository.
15. Select Video Add-Ons and add the Matrix IPTV add-on.
16. Click on the Install option and then return to the Kodi home screen.
17. Select Add-ons and then choose Video Add-On.
18. After choosing the Matrix IPTV Add-On, paste the M3U URL.
19. With that, play and enjoy watching TV channels from the service.
How to Stream Matrix IPTV on MAG
1. Initially, open the MAG Settings menu.
2. From the Settings menu, scroll to and select System Settings.
3. Further, click on the Servers option followed by the Portals option.
4. Also, enter your Portal Name.
5. Enter the Matrix IPTV M3U URL and click on the Save option.
6. Also, wait for the channel playlist to load and enjoy streaming the channels.
You can enjoy watching more than 8800 TV channels in the Matrix IPTV application. The application hosts a collection of international channels in different languages. Popular channels available in the service include the following.
- CBS Sports
- beIN Sports
- ACCN Sports
- AXS TV
- Antenna TV
- Animal Planet
Matrix is an incredibly amazing IPTV service to have a subscription with. However, new users have a chance to get a free trial for 48 hours on the service. There are no contracts, credit checks, and cancellation fees on this IPTV service. So, make sure that you know well about the service before getting an actual subscription. If you are not impressed, try services like TFC IPTV, TNT IPTV, Avatar IPTV, Vavaview IPTV, Ace IPTV, IPTV Ninja, and Rocket Streams.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the IPTV app is not working, you need to contact customer support for help with fixing the service.