There are a lot of streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and YouTube TV available for entertainment. All of these have amazing content in their subscription plans. At the same time, we have IPTV applications live TNT IPTV that streams a lot of exciting content at an affordable price range. The app library is not restricted to TV channels, as it hosts on-demand titles from popular applications. You can access TNT IPTV on PC, Firestick, Android, Smart TV, and more devices through IPTV Player. Since the IPTV provides only an M3U URL for streaming.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up to TNT IPTV
- How to Get TNT IPTV on Android
- How to Get TNT IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get TNT IPTV on PC
- How to Get TNT IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get TNT IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get TNT IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The IPTV has 9900+ live TV Channels in SD, HD, and UHD streaming quality.
- The app library has more than 4000 movies and TV shows.
- TNT IPTV supports AntiFreeze technology and gives you an uninterrupted streaming experience.
- You can access an Electronic Program Guide that will give you details about the content streaming on the TV channels.
- It has a 99.9% server uptime, and the app does not freeze or buffer.
Is IPTV Legal?
The question about the legal side of an IPTV service always arises, as it is complicated to know about the copyrights they own. For similar reasons, we all would like to know about the legality of this service. If you are worried about your online security, you can always get the help of a VPN on your devices. VPN can create a proxy network by hiding your details and IP address while streaming the content online.
How to Sign Up to TNT IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and then connect to the internet.
2. Go to the official TNT IPTV website using a web browser.
3. On the top-right corner, find and click on the IPTV subscription button.
4. Click on the Buy Now button adjacent to the plan you want.
5. On the next screen, make sure that you select the device you wish to stream the IPTV service on.
6. Also, fill in the details required and click on the Add to Cart button.
7. This will take you to the Checkout page, where you need to enter your personal information.
8. Further, select the Place Order button, and this will take you to the Order Received screen.
9. Wait for the confirmation email from the service that will provide you with the M3U URL.
How to Get TNT IPTV on Android
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV app on the Play Store.
3. Choose the app icon from the search suggestions.
4. Next, tap the Install button and wait for the app download to finish.
5. Click on the Open button to launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
6. Tap the Menu icon followed by the Remote Playlist option.
7. Tap the Plus icon and then the Add M3U URL option.
8. Type your Playlist Name and paste the TNT IPTV URL in the fields provided.
9. Select the Add button and then select OK.
10. You need to wait for all the channels to load and then start streaming them instantly.
How to Get TNT IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Next, select the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. By selecting the Download option, you can start downloading the app.
4. Launch the Settings menu > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
5. Select the Downloader app on the list and then return to the home screen.
6. After opening the Downloader app, provide the IPTV Stream Player APK URL in the URL field.
7. Click on the Go button to start the file download.
8. When the download is complete, select the Install button.
9. Click Open to open the IPTV Player app on Firestick.
10. Sign in with your IPTV subscription details and access the channel playlist to stream on Firestick.
How to Get TNT IPTV on PC
1. Launch the web browser on your computer to go to the official BlueStacks website.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
3. Next, open BlueStacks and click the Sign In button.
4. Sign in to your Google Account with your email ID and password.
5. Open the Google Play Store and search for Smart IPTV.
6. Install the IPTV Player and launch the app on the Windows or Mac PC.
7. Note down the Mac Address and use a browser on your computer to visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.appmylist].
8. Enter your MAC Address in the respective field and paste the M3U URL from TNT IPTV.
9. You need to click on both the Save Online and Detect EPG boxes.
10. After selecting the Send button, you need to reload the Smart IPTV app on your PC.
11. Finally, you can play the TV channels from the service when the channel playlist is available.
How to Get TNT IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, open any web browser on your computer.
2. Visit a reliable source and download the IPTV Smarters APK file on your computer.
3. You can find the app APK file in the Downloads section of your computer.
4. Get a USB drive and copy the Smarters APK file from your computer.
5. Remove the USB drive from the computer and connect it to your Smart TV.
6. Turn on the Smart TV. Launch the Smart TV Settings menu > Device Preferences > Security and Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
7. Install the APK file from the USB drive on your TV after accessing it using a File Manager.
8. Open the IPTV Smarters app and sign in to your TNT IPTV subscription.
9. Finally, you can access TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Get TNT IPTV on Kodi
1. After opening Kodi, launch the Kodi Settings menu.
2. From the menu, choose System Settings, followed by Add-ons.
3. Select Unknown Sources and click on the Yes option in the Warning Message box.
4. Next, open the Kodi Settings menu and click on the File Manager icon.
5. Select the Add Source option followed by the None option.
6. Provide the TNT IPTV M3U URL and Repository Name. Select OK.
7. Choose the Advanced option and then the Open Box option.
8. Select the Install from ZIP file option and proceed to choose the ZIP file.
9. Click on OK and then choose the Install From Repository option.
10. Further, choose your repository and click on the Video Add-Ons option.
11. Select the TNT IPTV add-on and click on the Install option.
12. Return to the Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons.
13. Select the Video Add On option and choose the TNT IPTV Add-On.
14. Paste the M3U URL in the given field to access the channel playlist.
How to Get TNT IPTV on MAG
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on the MAG device and click on System Settings.
2. Next, select the Servers option on the menu.
3. Further, click on the Portals option.
4. Enter the Portal Name and paste the TNT IPTV M3U URL.
5. Click on the Save option.
6. You then need to refresh the app on MAG and stream the TV channels from the TNT subscription.
TNT IPTV has sufficient customer support options. You can send them an email by filling out a form on the official website alone. You need to inform them of your name, email, and issue in this form. Further, expect a reply from the service within 2-3 working days.
The application hosts more than 9900 TV channels in its collection. You can watch both ordinary as well as premium channels instantly on this IPTV provider. All of these channels stream in HD as well as SD streaming qualities. You can find channels from different countries in the app. These countries include Canada, India, Japan, USA, UAE, UK, France, Germany, Thailand, Russia, Spain, and Sweden.
TNT IPTV is one of the most reliable IPTV providers with channels from across the world. It is highly affordable and streams with zero issues. Before subscribing, you can access the service for free for one day. All you need to do is fill up the Free trial form on the official website. If you are looking for more IPTV options, try Guek IPTV, Helix IPTV, Iconic Streams, and Beyond Streamz.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find it hard to operate the app, perform simple troubleshooting tips to solve the IPTV, not working condition, or blank screen issues. Further, contact Customer care if the issues persist.
No, it is a premium IPTV provider with different subscription plans. However, you can get a free trial for a day.