Today we have an impressive collection of premium IPTV services with a huge collection of TV channels and on-demand titles. One of the most trustworthy providers on the list is Pelican Hosting IPTV. It has content for just everyone, and the users can find all their favorite channels. Apart from TV channels, there are over 10,000 movies and TV shows on the service. In addition, you can watch PPV events and live sports channels on the IPTV service. Moreover, you can access this IPTV app on devices including Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Pelican Hosting IPTV
- How to Stream Pelican Hosting IPTV on Android
- How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on PC
- How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The subscription from Pelican Hosting will provide you with an M3U URL that you can access on IPTV Players.
- To try the service before subscribing, get a 48 hours trial at just $2.
- Also, the app has support for Electronic Program Guide to know what’s streaming on these channels.
- The service accepts payments through PayPal and Bitcoin.
This IPTV offers three types of subscription plans. The plans almost have the same features, and they differ in duration. You can cancel the subscription whenever you want. It does not have any cancellation fee.
|30 Days Plan (month)||$15|
|3 Months Plan (Quarter)||$36|
|6 Months Plan (Bi-annual)||$60|
Is IPTV Legal?
Not all IPTV services are legal services. This is because they don’t have proper copyrights for the content available on the service. For the same reason, you need to use a VPN with your streaming. VPN can protect online streaming and browse with the virtual proxy network. You can choose the server of any country and stream the content without any geo-restrictions. It is recommended to subscribe to Premium VPNs such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and IPVanish VPN for a reliable connection.
How to Sign Up With Pelican Hosting IPTV
1. On your smartphone or computer, open any browser.
2. Click on the search bar on the website and type in Pelican Hosting IPTV.
3. Choose the official website of the IPTV service to open.
4. Move to the Our Pricing section and go through the plans.
5. Click on Order Now button next to the plan you want.
6. In the Review & Checkout page, choose the plan and then click on the Checkout option.
7. You will get the Checkout page on your screen.
8. Further, enter your personal information in the necessary fields.
9. Also, fill in your card details along with the payment details.
10. Further, click on the Complete Order button.
11. You will get all the necessary details through an email.
How to Stream Pelican Hosting IPTV on Android
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the IPTV Core app on the Play Store.
3. Tap the app icon on your device’s screen.
4. Start the app download by selecting the Install button.
5. Tap the Open button when the installation completes.
6. In the Playlist Launcher, paste the Pelican Hosting IPTV M3U URL.
7. Further, select the Start button to load the channel playlist.
8. Finally, you can start streaming TV channels on the device.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on PC
1. Turn on your computer and check the internet connection.
2. Use a web browser you like and go to the official BlueStacks website.
3. Get the BlueStacks Installer file and install the emulator on your computer.
4. With the browser, search for the All IPTV Player APK file.
5. Also, download the APK file from a reliable source to your computer.
6. Launch the BlueStacks emulator on your computer and click on Sign In.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
8. Select the Install APK option and proceed to install the All IPTV Player app.
9. Sign in to the app with the Username and Password from Pelican Hosting IPTV.
11. You can finally play the TV channels from the service on your computer.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on Firestick
1. Initially, select the Find option that you can see on the Firestick home screen.
2. Choose the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Download option to start downloading the app to your device.
4. Navigate to the home screen and launch the Firestick Settings menu.
5. Select the My Fire TV option in the Settings menu.
6. Click the Developer Options option followed by the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Enable the Downloader app to install the app by selecting the app icon.
8. Return to the Firestick home screen and open the Downloader app.
9. Paste the 247 IPTV Player APK URL in the URL field.
10. Click on the Go button next to the URL field to start the file download.
11. As soon as the download is over, select the Install button to install 247 IPTV Player.
12. Open the app and use your Pelican Hosting username and Password to sign in.
13. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the process and start watching TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch any web browser that you have on your computer.
2. Visit any reliable source and download the Smart IPTV APK file to your computer.
3. In the Downloads section of your computer, locate the APK file.
4. Get the USB drive and then copy the Smart IPTV APK file.
5. Remove the USB drive from the computer and connect it to the TV.
6. Also, launch the Smart TV Settings menu and select Device Preferences.
7. Click the Security and Restrictions option followed by Unknown Sources.
8. Install the APK file on your Smart TV after accessing it using a File Manager.
9. Open the app and note down the Mac Address.
10. Go to the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.appmylist] on the Smartphone or PC.
11. Enter your MAC Address, and paste the M3U URL from Pelican Hosting IPTV.
11. You need to check the Save Online and Detect EPG boxes.
12. Click on the Send button.
13. Further, reload the Smart IPTV app on your TV, and you can start streaming the TV channels.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on Kodi
1. Initially, open Kodi on your device.
2. Also, launch the Kodi Settings menu and choose the System Settings option.
3. Next, select the Add-ons option on the side panel.
4. Choose the Unknown Sources option on your screen.
5. As a Warning message box appears on your screen, select the Yes option.
6. Open the Kodi Settings menu and click the File Manager icon.
7. Click on the Add Source option followed by the None option.
8. You then need to enter the Pelican Hosting IPTV M3U URL.
9. Type in the Repository Name, and click on OK.
10. Choose the Advanced option from your screen.
11. Select the Open Box option and select the Install from ZIP file option.
12. Choose the ZIP file option and click on the OK option.
13. After selecting Install From Repository, choose your repository.
14. Select the Video Add-Ons option and access the Pelican Hosting IPTV add-on.
15. Click on the Install option and then return to the Kodi home screen.
16. Also, select Add-ons and choose the Video Add-On option.
17. Select the Pelican Hosting IPTV Add-On and paste the M3U URL in the given field.
How to Get Pelican Hosting IPTV on MAG
1. Initially, start the MAG device and open the Settings menu.
2. From Settings, select the System Settings option.
3. Choose the Servers option on the menu.
4. From the menu, select the Portals option.
5. Provide the Portal Name and then paste the Pelican Hosting IPTV M3U URL.
6. Click on the Save option and refresh the app on the MAG device.
7. Finally, you can enjoy watching TV channels on your device.
Pelican Hosting has impressive customer support features as well. The most important customer support tier is the one through live chat. You will get instant replies while using the live chat. Another alternative for customer support is using email.
The service comes with local TV channels, basic channels, and premium movie channels. These channels are from countries including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and other countries. These channels belong to categories like entertainment, news, sports, lifestyle, religion, kids, and music,
Pelican Hosting is undoubtedly the best IPTV service to stream the latest movies and TV shows. All you need is an app to stream content from the service. It doesn’t have a built-in player, and you can’t get the Pelican Hosting app to install. For more IPTV options, make sure that you try accessing apps like Astro IPTV, Anonymous IPTV, Beyond Streamz, and Cobra IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If Pelican Hosting is not working, you need to perform simple troubleshooting methods. They are
1. Checking the internet connection and restarting the router.
2. Restart the Streaming device and the IPTV player.
3. Verify the login credentials of the IPTV Provider subscription.