You must get the IPTV Stream Player app if you have a subscription with one or more IPTV providers. It is a popular IPTV player app with all its needed features. For instance, it has a straightforward user interface for smooth streaming. The player only needs the Xtream Codes / Xtream UI API to access TV channels, movies, series, broadcasts, and even radio stations. Therefore, you can watch all the channels from any provider. It supports different streaming resolutions, including 4K. You can access it on Android-powered devices, including Smart TVs and Firestick, using its stand-alone APK file.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of IPTV Stream Player
- Why Opt for IPTV Stream Player?
- Is IPTV Stream Player Legal?
- Pricing of IPTV Stream Player
- Sign Up Process of IPTV Stream Player
- Supported Devices of IPTV Stream Player
- How to Get IPTV Stream Player on Android Devices
- How to Install IPTV Stream Player on Windows & Mac PC
- How to Download IPTV Stream Player on Firestick
- How to Get IPTV Stream Player on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Alternatives to IPTV Stream Player
- Our Verdict
Key Features of IPTV Stream Player
|Supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Has an attractive & impressive layout|
|Can record live TV||Supports parental controls|
|Supports Dynamic Language Switching||Compatible with external media players|
Why Opt for IPTV Stream Player?
IPTV Stream Player supports different formats so that you can access different IPTV providers on it. You can create your own list of channels and content to access them easily. You can also enable subtitles for the movies and series that you are watching. Moreover, it ensures fast streaming as it loads your playlist easily.
Is IPTV Stream Player Legal?
Stream Player is an IPTV Player app with no content of its own. Also, they do not encourage the use of copyrighted content using their IPTV player. So it is completely safe to use on your device. But the IPTV services you access with this player may contain some content that creates legal issues. So you need to connect a VPN to your device while streaming IPTV. So, we recommend you use ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device.
Pricing of IPTV Stream Player
It offers three different subscription plans for users to choose from, as mentioned in the table.
Sign Up Process of IPTV Stream Player
1. Visit the official website of IPTV Stream Player.
2. Click the Pricing tab at the top of the web page.
3. Choose the plan and tap the Buy Now button.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
5. The player’s login details will be sent to the registered email address after successful payment.
Supported Devices of IPTV Stream Player
Users can access this IPTV player on its supported devices mentioned here.
How to Get IPTV Stream Player on Android Devices
Since the Stream Player app is not available on the Play Store, you need to use its APK file to get the app on your Android Smartphone.
1. Open a web browser on your Android Smartphone and visit the IPTV Stream Player official website.
2. Download the APK file for the Android app and save it on your Smartphone.
3. Now, go to Settings and select the Security option.
4. Tap Unknown sources and enable it by swiping the toggle.
5. Open the APK file and click on Install to install the app.
6. Wait for the app to be installed on your device and then open it.
7. Sign in to the subscription of your IPTV provider and begin streaming your desired shows.
How to Install IPTV Stream Player on Windows & Mac PC
You need to use the Android emulator BlueStacks to install the Stream Player app on your Windows and Mac PC.
1. On your PC, open a web browser and download the Stream Player APK from its official website.
2. Also, download and install the BlueStacks emulator from the official website.
3. Now, launch the BlueStacks emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
4. Sign in to your Google Account.
5. Tap the Install apk icon.
6. Locate IPTV Stream Player APK and then click on Install.
7. Wait for the app installation to complete and open the IPTV Player on the PC.
8. Sign in to the IPTV Provider account with the necessary details.
9. Choose the content to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
How to Download IPTV Stream Player on Firestick
Firestick users can use the Downloader app to Stream Player APK on Firesick, as it is the best sideloading app.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Search icon.
2. Type in Downloader on the search bar and search for the app.
3. Click on Download and start downloading the app from the Amazon App Store.
4. From the Firestick home screen, open the Settings menu.
5. Select My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps.
6. You can find the Downloader app in the list. Click on the app to turn it on.
7. Now, go to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. On the app URL box, enter the IPTV Stream Player APK link.
9. Click on Go and wait for the APK file download to complete.
10. Select the Install button to install the APK file to the device and open it.
11. Finally, sign in to your provider to access TV channels on Firestick.
How to Get IPTV Stream Player on Smart TV
Smart TV users can follow the steps here to install the Stream Player app on their devices.
1. Navigate to the Settings option on your Android Smart TV.
2. Tap the Device Preferences option and click Security & restrictions.
3. Enable the Unknown sources option.
4. On your PC and download the IPTV Stream Player APK from a reliable website.
5. Now, copy the APK file to a USB drive.
6. Next, connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Locate the File Manager and open the APK file.
8. Start installing it on your device by clicking on the Install button.
9. Select Open to launch the IPTV Player app on your Smart TV.
10. Finally, sign in to your IPTV provider account and start streaming TV channels.
This feature-filled IPTV Player does not miss out on customer support. You can contact them using the email address mentioned on the official website. Also, they have Telegram chat support that you can reach whenever you are facing issues with the service.
Alternatives to IPTV Stream Player
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here if you are looking for alternatives to IPTV Stream Player.
Duplex IPTV is a familiar IPTV player with a user-friendly interface. It allows users to access playlists with the M3U format. It’s a free player and no subscription is required to access it. It supports Electronic Program Guide to let users track upcoming shows. Further, Duplex IPTV is unavailable on the Play Store and hence users have to use its stand-alone APK file to install the app.
IPTV Blink Player
IPTV Blink Player is another best alternative to Stream Player that supports Xtream Codes API. The Picture in Picture mode helps users to stream two channels on the same screen. In addition, it supports premium features like embedded subtitles and dynamic language switching. IPTV Blink Player can be installed on Android and iOS devices directly from the reputed app stores.
Eva IpTv is a simple IPTV player that supports M3U files and Xtream Codes API. It has a user-friendly interface and supports multiple playlists. This IPTV player is also compatible with external players like Exo Player, MX Player, and VLC media player. It is specially made for Android devices like Smartphones and Smart TVs, so users can install this app from the Play Store directly.
IPTV Stream Player is the best option for those who are looking for a premium IPTV player. The app works without any glitches and lags, unlike most other IPTV Players. It has a lot of important features that any IPTV Player should have. Moreover, it has support for Parental Control that you might find very useful if you have kids at home. But, it is not the right option for iOS devices.