Are you looking for an IPTV player where you can stream your IPTV content? Then you can try Duplex IPTV Player. It is a free IPTV player that can be used to stream content from IPTV providers. You can stream live TV channels, TV shows, movies, and more on this player. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It supports Electronic Player Guide and formats like M3U URL and Playlists. This IPTV player is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and more.
Table of Contents
- Features of Duplex IPTV
- Is Duplex IPTV Legal?
- How to Install Duplex IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Duplex IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Download Duplex IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Duplex IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Activate/Setup Duplex IPTV
- Customer Support
- Duplex IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features of Duplex IPTV
- This IPTV supports audio tracks and embedded groups in playlists.
- It automatically saves recently played lists and resumes playback from the last saved position.
- It allows you to drag the time slider to the position you want.
- You can create and customize your favorite playlists.
- It has a search bar where you can search for playlists.
Is Duplex IPTV Legal?
It is impossible to determine whether the IPTV is legal because you can’t verify whether the IPTV services hold the proper licensing for their content. This is why you need to use a VPN when streaming IPTV content. VPN can not only help you protect your data and privacy by establishing a private network, but it also helps you remain anonymous when streaming the content. You can also use the VPN to unblock geo-restrictions and stream the IPTV in countries where IPTV is banned.
Duplex IPTV does not require any subscription to play content from IPTV providers as it is a free IPTV player. You just need to add the M3U URL to the player and start streaming the IPTV content.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and select the Settings icon to open.
2. Scroll down and select Security in the Settings.
3. Click on Unknown sources under Device administration and enable it.
4. Now, you can install apps from sources other than Play Store. Return to the home screen.
5. Select the browser on your Android device and search for Duplex IPTV.
6. Choose a trusted website from the suggestion list.
7. Select Download to download the IPTV apk file on your device.
8. Open the Apk file and select Install to install the IPTV app.
9. Launch the IPTV app and enter the M3U URL of any IPTV provider.
10. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Get Duplex IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and search for Duplex IPTV apk.
2. From a trusted website, download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the Duplex IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to a USB port on your TV.
5. Switch on your Android TV and press the Home button on your Android remote.
6. Navigate to the Settings and click on Device Preferences.
7. Choose Security & Restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Move the Duplex IPTV apk file to your Smart TV and open the apk file.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
10. Launch the IPTV app and enter the Playlist or M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
11. Start streaming IPTV content on your Android TV.
Note: To install Duplex IPTV on Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TV, in a similar method.
How to Download Duplex IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and check the WiFi connection.
2. Go to the Find tab and select the Search option.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
6. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
7. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
8. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle so that Firestick allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
9. Launch the Downloader app and enter the Duplex IPTV apk URL on the URL box.
10. Click on Go, and the app apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick device.
11. Once the download is done, select Install to install the app on Firestick.
12. Open the Duplex IPTV app and type the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
13. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser to open.
2. Enter Duplex IPTV on the search bar and choose a trusted website from the search results.
3. Select Download to download the Duplex IPTV apk file on your PC.
4. Click on the Search bar and type BlueStacks.
5. Choose the official website and download the Android Emulator on your PC.
6. Open the BlueStacks file and click on Install to install the BlueStacks.
7. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
8. Sign in using your Google Account Credentials.
9. On the home screen, select the Install apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
10. Choose the Duplex IPTV apk file that you just downloaded and click on Open.
11. The apk file will be installed on your BlueStacks.
12. Launch the IPTV app and provide the M3U URL of any IPTV provider.
13. Stream the content you want on your PC.
How to Activate/Setup Duplex IPTV
1. Open the IPTV app on your device, and note down the Device ID and Device Key.
2. From any of your devices, open the Web browser.
3. Enter Duplex IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website.
4. Type the Device ID and Device Key that you have just noted down.
5. Click on Manage Device and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the IPTV.
The Duplex IPTV has customer support to answer user queries. If you face any problems with the IPTV Player or you cannot stream the IPTV provider content on the Player, you can report the problem to the support team. They respond with the fixes for the issue at the earliest.
Duplex IPTV Review
Duplex IPTV is a reliable IPTV player that can be used to stream movies, TV shows, TV channels, and more from IPTV providers. This IPTV doesn’t give you any content, which means you need to add your own playlist to stream the content. The IPTV Player is best suitable for streaming international TV channels in the 4K HD streaming quality. You can stream the content of any IPTV Provider such as Cobra IPTV, Kemo IPTV, Necro IPTV, and Platinum IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is the IPTV apk file available to download. You can install the IPTV on your device by enabling Unknown sources and downloading the apk file from the browser.
There could be multiple reasons for the IPTV not working properly. You can easily rectify the issue with fixes.
1. Low internet connection – check the internet connection and reset the router.
2. Outdated IPTV app – update the app as well as update the streaming device.
3. Too much cache data – delete cache data on the streaming device.
4. Problems with the IPTV provider – check whether the IPTV server is down or not.
Unfortunately, the Duplex IPTV is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store to install on Roku devices and Roku TV.