Duplex IPTV is a user-friendly player that is compatible with almost all IPTV providers. If you are looking for a free IPTV Player, Duplex will be the best choice to opt for. You can stream live TV channels and on-demand videos seamlessly without interruptions. You get the most advanced features similar to the premium IPTV players. The media playback design is clean and lets you easily perform the desired functions. As Duplex Player doesn’t have a native app for streaming devices, you need to sideload it using an APK file.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Duplex IPTV
- Why Opt for Duplex IPTV?
- Is Duplex IPTV Legal?
- Pricing of Duplex IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Duplex IPTV
- How to Install Duplex IPTV on Android
- How to Get Duplex IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Download Duplex IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Duplex IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Activate and Stream IPTV using Duplex IPTV
- Customer Support
- Alternatives to Duplex IPTV
- Our Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Key Features of Duplex IPTV
|Can resume playback||Customize favorite groups for easy access|
|Supports embedded groups||Supports audio tracks and embedded subtitles|
|Can search items quickly||Can drag the time slider|
Why Opt for Duplex IPTV?
Duplex IPTV automatically saves recently played lists and resumes playback from the last saved position. It lets users access their favorite media content in high quality. The player allows you to drag the time slider to the position you need. You can even create and customize your favorite playlists based on your preference.
Is Duplex IPTV Legal?
All IPTV players including Duplex are legal to use as it doesn’t provide any content. But, it is impossible to determine whether an IPTV service is legal or not, as we can’t verify whether the IPTV services hold the proper licensing for their content. This is why you need to use a VPN when streaming IPTV content. A VPN not only helps you protect your data, but it also helps you remain anonymous when streaming content. We recommend you use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device.
Pricing of Duplex IPTV
Duplex Player doesn‘t require a subscription. As it is a free IPTV player, you need to play content using an IPTV provider. You just need to add your playlist to the player and start streaming the content.
Compatible Devices of Duplex IPTV
Duplex IPTV Player is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Android
Since this player is not available on Play Store, you can use its APK file to install the app.
1. On your Android Smartphone and select the Settings icon to open.
2. Scroll down and select Security in Settings.
3. Click on Unknown Sources under Device Administrators and enable it.
4. Open the browser and search for Duplex IPTV APK.
5. Choose a trusted website from the suggestion list.
6. Select Download to get the IPTV APK file on your device.
7. Open the APK file and select Install to install the IPTV app.
8. Launch the IPTV app on your device after installation.
How to Get Duplex IPTV on Smart TV
You can install the Duplex IPTV app on your Android Smart TV with the help of a USB drive and a PC.
1. Select the browser on your PC and search for Duplex IPTV APK.
2. From a trusted website, download the IPTV APK file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the Duplex IPTV APK file to the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to a USB port on your TV.
5. Switch on your Android TV and press the Home button on your Android remote.
6. Navigate to Settings and click on Device Preferences.
7. Choose Security & restrictions. Select Unknown Sources and enable it.
8. Move the Duplex IPTV APK file to your Smart TV and open the APK file.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to be over.
10. Launch the IPTV app on your Smart TV after installation.
How to Download Duplex IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can prefer Downloader to sideload the DuplexPlay app, as it is unavailable on the Amazon App Store.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and check the WiFi connection.
2. Locate the home screen and select the Search icon.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
6. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
7. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
8. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle so that Firestick allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
9. Launch the Downloader app and enter the Duplex IPTV APK URL on the URL box.
10. Click on Go, and the app apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick device.
11. Once the download is done, select Install to get the app and launch it on Firestick.
How to Install Duplex IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
To install the Duplex IPTV app on your Windows and Mac PC, you can use the Android emulator BlueStacks.
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser to open.
2. Enter Duplex IPTV on the search bar and choose a trusted website from the search results.
3. Select Download to download the Duplex IPTV APK file on your PC.
4. Click on the Search bar and type BlueStacks.
5. Choose the official website and download the Android Emulator on your PC.
6. Open the BlueStacks file and click on Install to download the BlueStacks.
7. Once the installation is over, launch the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
8. Sign in using your Google Account Credentials.
9. On the home screen, select the Install apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
10. Choose the Duplex IPTV APK file that you just downloaded and click Open.
11. The APK file will be installed on your BlueStacks.
12. Once the app is installed, launch it on your PC.
How to Activate and Stream IPTV using Duplex IPTV
1. Open the IPTV app on your device, and note down the Device ID and Device Key.
2. From any of your devices, open the Web browser.
3. Enter Duplex IPTV on the search bar and head to the official website.
4. Type the Device ID and Device Key that you have just noted down.
5. Click on Manage Device and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the IPTV.
6. Restart the app and add the playlist to access IPTV content on your device.
Since DuplexPlay is a free IPTV player, we can’t expect effective customer support from the team. If you face any problems with the Player or you can’t stream the IPTV content, you can try the common troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue.
Alternatives to Duplex IPTV
If the Duplex Player isn’t working fine on your streaming devices, you can try the alternatives below to watch your desired IPTV content.
Casper TV IPTV
Casper TV IPTV is a prominent player that can be used to access playlists with the M3U format. It is a free IPTV player and hence doesn’t require a subscription. Users can add their favorites in a group for easy access. Casper TV IPTV also has some premium features like parental control and dynamic language switching. This player provides an APK to install the app on Android devices.
All IPTV Player
All IPTV Player is an excellent IPTV player for both Android and iOS devices. With this player, users can access a playlist of different IPTV service providers that offers Xtream codes API. It allows users to block inappropriate content using parental controls. This IPTV player has a user-friendly interface and can access the app without complications.
Flex IPTV is another best IPTV player for Android and iOS devices. This IPTV player is compatible with the M3U URLs of various IPTV service providers. It supports free EPG which helps users to track the schedule of their favorite channels. Flex IPTV is available only on the App Store. Android users can use its APK file to install this app on their devices.
Duplex IPTV is a reliable IPTV player that can stream movies, TV shows, TV channels, and more from IPTV providers. This IPTV doesn’t give you any content, which means you need to add your own playlist to stream the content. The player is best suitable for streaming international TV channels in HD streaming quality. iPhone/iPad users can prefer the alternative mentioned above to access IPTV as it is not compatible with iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
There could be multiple reasons for the IPTV not working properly. You can easily rectify the issue with fixes.
1. Slow internet speed – Check the internet connection and reset the router.
2. Outdated IPTV app – Update the app as well as update the streaming device.
3. Too much cache data – Delete cache data on the streaming device.
4. Problems with the IPTV provider – Check whether the IPTV server is down or not.
Unfortunately, the Duplex IPTV is unavailable for Roku devices.