Helix IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider that is available in the US, UK, Canada, and some other countries. It has over 6,500 live TV channels, 14,000+ movies, 500+ TV series, PPV, and more. The channels are categorized based on their categories like Entertainment, Lifestyle, Kids, Music, News, and more. It has a complete Electronic Player Guide (EPG) source. It also has local, regional, and international channels. You can stream all the content provided by the IPTV in HD quality. This IPTV offers stable servers so that you can stream the content without any buffering. It is compatible with Android, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Kodi, iOS, and more.
Table of Contents
- Helix IPTV Subscription Price
- Is Helix IPTV Legal?
- How to Subscribe to Helix IPTV
- How to Stream Helix IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Watch Helix IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Get Helix IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Helix IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Get Helix IPTV on Android TV
- How to Watch Helix IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
- How to Get Helix IPTV on MAG Devices
- How to Stream Helix IPTV on Kodi
- How to Watch Helix IPTV on Enigma 2
- How to Solve Helix IPTV Not Working
- Helix IPTV Channel List
- Helix IPTV Alternatives
- Customer Service
- Helix IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Helix IPTV Subscription Price
This IPTV offers 3 different plans to choose from. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you can get an instant delivery (within 3 seconds) of the details. It also offers different money-back guarantees based on the plan you choose. The plans are:
|Monthly Plan||7 days||€9.5|
|Quarterly Plan||15 days||€25|
|Annual Plan||15 days||€82|
Is Helix IPTV Legal?
It is quite impossible to determine whether Helix IPTV is legal or not. If the IPTVs are considered illegal, then using IPTVs will lead to legal issues. To continue streaming IPTV without worrying about any legal problems, you should use a VPN. By using VPN, you can protect your data and privacy. It helps us remain anonymous by hiding our IP address and location. You can also use VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where IPTV is blocked.
How to Subscribe to Helix IPTV
1. From any of your devices, select the browser.
2. Search for Helix IPTV and choose the official website.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
4. On the Choose Your Plan page, select the plan and click on Order Now.
5. Select Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. Enter your Personal Information, Billing Address, Account Security, and Payment Details and click on Complete Order.
7. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you will receive the necessary details via mail.
How to Stream Helix IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and go to the Play Store.
2. Enter Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the IPTV app.
3. Click on Install to install the app on your Android from Play Store.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL.
6. Type the M3U URL of Helix IPTV and click on Add Playlists.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Watch Helix IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Look for GSE Smart IPTV and choose the app from the results.
3. Select Get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on the Menu bar on the top left side of the screen.
5. Choose the Remote Playlists and select the + icon.
6. Click on Add M3U URL.
7. Type your Playlist name and the M3U URL of Helix IPTV. Click on Add.
8. The content will be added to your IPTV app, and enjoy watching the IPTV content on iOS devices.
How to Get Helix IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find tab and click on Search.
3. Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. Return to the Firestick home screen and select Settings.
6. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer Options.
7. Click on Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Helix IPTV apk.
9. Click on Go, and the app will be downloaded on Firestick.
10. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
11. Open the IPTV app and enter the IPTV credentials to log in.
12. Enjoy streaming IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Stream Helix IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser to launch on your PC and search for VLC Media Player.
2. Choose the official website from the search results.
3. Click on the Dropdown menu and choose your device. Select Download.
4. Once the download is done, open the file and select Install.
5. Wait for the installation to finish and open the VLC app.
6. Click on the Media tab on the top left corner of the screen.
7. Select Open Network Stream and click on Network.
8. Enter the M3U URL of Helix IPTV and click on Play.
9. Start watching IPTV content on your PC.
How to Get Helix IPTV on Android TV
1. Turn on your PC and select the Web browser to open.
2. Type Helix IPTV apk on the search bar and choose a trusted website from the results.
3. Click on Download to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
4. Connect a USB drive to your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB and move it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
6. Switch on your Smart TV, and on the home screen, select Settings.
7. Click on Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
8. Choose Unknown sources and enable it to install the IPTV app.
9. Now, move the IPTV apk file from the drive to the PC.
10. Open the IPTV file and select Install to install the app on the Smart TV.
11. Click Open to launch the IPTV app.
12. Sign in using your account details and start watching the IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch Helix IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and select App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the results and click Install.
4. Once the installation is over, open the Smart IPTV app.
5. Note down the MAC address that appears on the screen.
6. From your Smartphone or PC, visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.app/mylist/].
7. Type the Mac address and M3U URL of Helix IPTV in the respective fields and click on Send.
8. Your Smart IPTV app on the TV will restart, and the content will be loaded.
9. Enjoy streaming IPTV content on Smart TV.
How to Get Helix IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG Device and move to the home screen.
2. Select Settings and choose System Settings in the menu.
3. Click on Servers and select Portals.
4. Enter Helix IPTV and M3U URL of Helix IPTV in the respective fields. Select Save.
5. Your MAG device will restart and start watching IPTV on MAG devices.
How to Stream Helix IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and select TV on the home screen.
2. Click on Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Select Configure and click on General > Location > Remote Patch (Internet address). Click on OK.
4. Choose the M3U Play List URL and enter the M3U URL of Helix IPTV.
5. Select OK and click on Enable. The content will be loaded on Kodi.
6. Click on Channels and enjoy watching the IPTV on Helix IPTV.
How to Watch Helix IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Power on your Enigma 2 device and go to Settings.
2. Select Setup and click on System Network Device.
3. Choose Setup Adapter and select Settings.
4. You will see an IP address appearing on the screen. Note it down.
5. Go to your PC and open the browser.
6. Search for Putty Software and download the software from the official website.
7. Install it on your PC and open the putty software app.
8. Enter the IP address of your Enigma 2 device and click on Telemet. Select Open.
9. Set default login as root and type the M3U URL of Helix IPTV.
10. Enter Reboot and select Enter. Your device will restart and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
How to Solve Helix IPTV Not Working
There are a lot of different reasons why the IPTV is not working. You can solve these problems by using the methods below:
- Uninstall and Reinstall the IPTV app.
- Restart the IPTV app.
- Check your internet connection.
- Clear Cache data on the app.
- Check whether there is a problem with the IPTV servers.
Helix IPTV Channel List
- The CW
- Court TV
- Get TV
Helix IPTV Alternatives
- SSTV IPTV
- Falcon IPTV
- Kemo IPTV
- View Juncky IPTV
- Sapphire Secure IPTV
- Cobra IPTV
- Dark Streams Media IPTV
Customer service of the IPTV is available 24/7/365. This IPTV offers you two ways to contact customer service. You can contact them through the ticket system or live chat. You can solve any issues or doubts about the IPTV by contacting customer service.
Helix IPTV Review
Helix IPTV is a good IPTV service provider that offers you live TV channels and video-on-demand content. The IPTV always streams the content in the best streaming quality without any buffering. The contents on this IPTV are categorized so that users can have an easy time finding their favorite channel. It also offers you a money-back guarantee within a certain amount of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the IPTV is still in operation and you can visit the IPTV official website to buy the subscription plan for streaming the content.
Yes. There is an apk file available for the IPTV to download on Android, Firestick, and Smart TV devices. You have to be careful while downloading the app from other sources.