If you are looking for a reliable IPTV provider that offers a lot of content at a reasonable price, then Cobra IPTV is the best choice. It is a subscription-based IPTV service provider offering more than 1,600 live TV channels. In addition, Cobra IPTV holds plenty of video-on-demand content, such as movies and TV shows, PPV, and more. It has servers with 20Gbps and thus loads the content faster. The best part of this IPTV is it offers content in HD quality. It is compatible with popular streaming devices and is available as an apk file.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Cobra IPTV
- Why Choose IPTV?
- Is Cobra IPTV Legal?
- Cobra IPTV Subscription
- How to Sign Up to Cobra IPTV
- Cobra IPTV Compatible Devices
- How to Install Cobra IPTV on Android Device
- How to Get Cobra IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Download Cobra IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch Cobra IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Get Cobra IPTV on Kodi
- Cobra IPTV Channels List
- Customer Service
- Cobra IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Key Features of Cobra IPTV
|Includes PPV and international channels||M3U URL support|
|99% server uptime||Two simultaneous connection|
|External player support||Favorites Manager|
|Has EPG support||Customer support through email and online form|
Why Choose IPTV?
Streaming over IPTV includes numerous benefits, and you can watch live TV, VOD, catch-up TV, and lots more at an affordable subscription. Since the IPTVs are portable, it works on almost all devices with an internet connection. They are the better option to replace the expensive cable TV subscription. Cobra IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers to rely on, with many built-in feature sets.
Is Cobra IPTV Legal?
If you want to know whether Cobra IPTV is legal or not, then it is quite an impossible task. Because of the complexity of IPTVs, it is quite impossible to check whether the channels available on the IPTV have been licensed. Nevertheless, there is a probability that IPTV might be illegal, and streaming it can lead to legal issues. So, to continue streaming the IPTV, you need to use a VPN. It helps hide your IP address and safeguards your data and privacy. We recommend using ExpressVPN or NordVPN while streaming IPTV.
Cobra IPTV Subscription
Cobra IPTV is a premium IPTV and supports recurring payments, and you will get no refunds when canceling the subscription. Currently, Cobra IPTV has no free trial for new users. The plans available on the IPTV are:
|Subscription Plan||Number of Connections||Price|
|1 Month Hosting||2||$10.00|
|1 Month Hosting||4||$15.00|
|3 Months Hosting||2||$27.00|
|3 Months Hosting||4||$40.00|
How to Sign Up to Cobra IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, visit Cobra IPTV’s official website.
2. Select Buy Now on the menu. Choose the Plan you want and click on Order Now.
3. On the Configure page, Checkmark all the Additional Required Information and select Continue.
4. Click on Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
5. Enter all the necessary information and click on Complete Order to subscribe to the IPTV.
6. Once the subscription is done, you will receive all the required details through email.
Cobra IPTV Compatible Devices
It is possible to install and use Cobra IPTV on the following devices as it is available as an apk file.
How to Install Cobra IPTV on Android Device
1. Turn on your Android device and select Settings.
2. Click on Security and turn on the toggle on Unknown sources under Device administration.
3. Go back to the home screen and select the Web browser.
4. Search for Cobra IPTV apk and select a trusted website.
5. Click on Download to download the Cobra IPTV apk file on your device.
6. Open the file and select Install to download the IPTV on Android.
7. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
8. Sign in using the IPTV credentials and enjoy streaming the IPTV.
How to Get Cobra IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter Cobra IPTV apk on the search bar.
2. Download the Cobra IPTV apk file from a reliable website.
3. Connect the USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file.
4. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on Smart TV.
5. Power on your Smart TV. On the home screen, select Settings and click on Device Preference.
6. Click on Security & restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Move the IPTV apk file from the USB to your Smart TV.
8. Open the apk file and select Install to install the app on the Smart TV.
9. Lanch the IPTV app and type the IPTV account details to log in.
10. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching the IPTV on Smart TV.
How to Download Cobra IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click the Search option and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results and click on Download.
4. The app will be installed on your Firestick and return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose Downloader and enable it to install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and type the Cobra IPTV apk URL on the URL box.
9. Click on Go, and the apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Select Install to install the app on your device and open the IPTV app.
11. Sign in using the IPTV credentials and watch the IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Watch Cobra IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and select the Web browser to open.
2. Look for Cobra IPTV apk and choose a trusted website from the results.
3. Select Download to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
4. Go to the BlueStacks official website and select Download. The Android emulator file will be downloaded on your PC.
5. Select the BlueStacks file on your PC and click on Install.
6. The Android emulator will be installed, and open the BlueStacks app.
7. Sign in using your Google account and select the Install apk icon on the right side toolbar.
8. Choose the IPTV apk file and select Open to install the app on BlueStacks.
9. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV app and use your IPTV account details to sign in.
10. Select the content to stream on your PC.
How to Get Cobra IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device and click on the Menu bar.
2. Select the TV option and click on Enter add-on browser.
3. Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list and select Configure.
4. Select General and click on Location.
5. Choose Remote Path (Internet address) from the drop-down box and select OK.
6. Click on the M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL of Cobra IPTV. Select OK.
7. Select Enable to load the channel on Kodi.
8. Tap Channels and enjoy streaming IPTV content on Kodi.
Cobra IPTV Channels List
Cobra IPTV supports several hundreds of IPTV channels. At an affordable subscription plan, the channels are available in different categories like News, Sports, Kids, Music, Entertainment, and more. It is one of the IPTV services to include international channels and PPV events.
This IPTV has a dedicated support team to contact in case of any issues on the IPTV. You can contact them through the Contact Us form under Support on the official website. Fill in the details and submit your query. You will receive a reply within 2-3 business days.
Cobra IPTV Review
Cobra TV is an excellent service provider for watching live TV channels, the latest movies, and TV shows. You need to subscribe to the IPTV in order to access the content provided by the IPTV. It has servers in the USA, UK, Canada, Latin America, and some other countries. You can stream the IPTV on all popular devices. You can also try the Kemo IPTV, Typhoon Labs IPTV, or Falcon IPTV as an alternative for streaming live TV channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an IPTV apk file available. You can download the IPTV apk file from the third-party website and install it on your device.
You can visit the Cobra IPTV website and purchase the subscription along with the Activation Code. You can use the codes on the devices to stream the content.
Check your internet connection, clear Cache data, uninstall and reinstall the app, update the IPTV app, and wait for the server issue to resolve.