When you are subscribed to IPTV Providers, you need the help of an IPTV Player app to access content from them. SO Player is one of the most popular IPTV player applications for your devices. After getting the IPTV Player app, you can sign in to your provider’s account with a Username and Password. By doing that, the channels from your subscription will load on your device so that you can access them on your devices. The devices that support SO Player include Android, iOS devices, Windows, Firestick, Mac, and Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Get SO Player IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get SO Player IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Install SO Player IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
- How to Get SO Player IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get SO Player IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- SO Player IPTV Review
- SO Player is available on different devices and comes with a simple user interface.
- It supports playlists from IPTV Providers when you enter the username, password, and Pincode.
- The IPTV Player has both a Dark mode as well as a Light Mode to get a better streaming experience.
- Moreover, you can connect with external players on the SO Player application.
Is IPTV Legal?
SO Player IPTV doesn’t have any content of its own for you to watch. Also, it is available in the Google Play Store and the App Store. Therefore, it is a completely legal application. If you are concerned about the provider that you have, you can use a secure VPN for safe streaming.
How to Get SO Player IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the SO Play IPTV app in the Google Play Store.
3. Select the Install button to get the SO Player app on your device.
4. When the app installation is over, click the Open button.
5. After launching the app, select either the Pin Code option or the Username and Password option.
6. Also, type in the login details of your provider.
7. At last, you can watch the content from the IPTV Provider on your Android device.
How to Get SO Player IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. With the help of the search bar, look for the SO Player app and choose the app in the App Store.
3. Click Get to install the IPTV Player app on your iOS device.
4. When you have installed the app, open it on your device.
5. Select either the Pin Code option or the Username and Password option.
6. Respective of the option you select, enter the necessary details.
7. Get the channels from the IPTV Provider on your iOS device and start streaming the content.
How to Install SO Player IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Open any browser that you have on your PC and search for SO Player.
2. Move on to downloading the SO Player Apk file from a reliable source.
3. Go to the BlueStacks Official Website and download the BlueStacks installer file.
4. Install the BlueStacks emulator and launch the emulator on the PC.
5. Sign in with your Google account credentials and go to the Installed Apps section.
6. Select Install Apk and choose the IPTV Apk file to open.
7. Then, install the SO Player app on your device.
8. Open the SO Player application on your computer.
9. Enter the necessary details of your IPTV provider to log in.
10. Choose the TV channels for watching on Windows or Mac PC.
How to Get SO Player IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab and then choose the Search option.
2. Type Downloader in the search and then search for the Downloader app.
3. Get the app overview page and then select the Download option to install the app from Amazon App Store.
4. As the download is over, go back to the home screen to launch the device’s Settings menu.
5. Move on to selecting My Fire TV and then Developer Options.
6. Next, choose the Unknown Sources option and select the Downloader app to enable it on the list.
7. With that, you can go back to the home screen and open the Downloader app on Firestick.
9. Now, enter the SO Player Apk URL in the app’s URL field and select the Go button.
10. Also, install the SO Player app on your Firestick.
11. Select the Open option to launch the app and choose between Username or Pincode.
12. With that, you need to enter the necessary sign-in details with any IPTV Provider.
13. Start streaming content from the same IPTV Provider.
How to Get SO Player IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the browser on your computer after connecting the device to the internet.
2. Search for the SO Player IPTV APK file using the same browser.
3. You need to download the apk file from a genuine website.
4. Connect the USB Drive to the PC and copy the APK file to a USB drive.
5. Next, connect the same USB drive to your Smart TV.
6. From the Smart TV’s home screen, launch Settings.
7. Choose the option Security & Restrictions.
8. Navigate to and then select the Unknown Sources option.
9. Access the USB drive using a File Manager.
10. Open the SO Player Apk file to install the app on your device.
11. Next, open the app and sign in to the app with the necessary login details.
12. Start watching TV channels on your Smart TV.
SO Player IPTV does have dedicated Customer Support for its users to fix issues that the app comes up with. Also, you can leave a review in either the Play Store or the App Store. In that way, you might get a reply from the developers.
SO Player IPTV Review
It is one of the best IPTV Players to get for your devices. You might be a little disappointed as SO Player doesn’t support playlists with M3U URLs. Still, you have more options to sign in with your IPTV Player. If you need more IPTV Player alternatives, try Perfect Player, Flex IPTV, Stalker IPTV, and IPTV Stream Player.
Yes, you can find the official application in both the Google Play Store as well as the App Store of your devices.
SO Player is an IPTV Player, and it does not have any channels built in. You have to sign in to your IPTV Provider to stream the TV channels.