If you are looking for a free IPTV service provider to access live TV channels on a variety of devices, then Stratus IPTV would be the best option you can opt for. This IPTV offers multiple playlists based on region. With Stratus IPTV, you can access live TV channels and other entertainment content from countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Spain, and more. You can access this IPTV on various streaming devices using any best M3U-based external players.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Stratus IPTV
- Why Opt for Stratus IPTV?
- How Safe is Stratus IPTV?
- Pricing of Stratus IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Stratus IPTV
- How to Stream Stratus IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Access Stratus IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Get Stratus IPTV on Apple TV
- How to Watch Stratus IPTV on a PC
- How to Access Stratus IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Stratus IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Stratus IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Verdict
Key Features of Stratus IPTV
|Supports high-quality streaming||Offers content in multiple languages|
|Completely free to use||Provides multiple playlists depending on country|
|Updates channels library regularly||Supports all external players|
Why Opt for Stratus IPTV?
Stratus IPTV is the best option for streaming thousands of live TV channels of high quality. It offers entertaining content in a variety of categories, including sports, news, kids, music, movies, series, and more. This IPTV can be streamed anywhere and at any time with a strong internet connection.
How Safe is Stratus IPTV?
It is impossible for us to say that Stratus TV is legal to use as it offers more free playlists. Its playlists may contain some content without an appropriate license. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device to ensure your safety. A VPN will mask your IP address and never let third parties track your online activity. Hence, we suggest you use secured VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream any IPTV on your device.
Pricing of Stratus IPTV
Stratus IPTV is a free IPTV service, so no subscription or registration is required to access this IPTV service on your streaming device.
Compatible Devices of Stratus IPTV
It can be streamed on its compatible devices mentioned below.
How to Stream Stratus IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the IPTV Extreme Player app to access Stratus TV on your Android Devices.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Tap the Search bar and type IPTV Extreme using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button on Play Store to get it.
4. Launch the app on your device after installation.
5. Sign in with your account details.
6. Add the M3U playlist of Stratus IPTV and watch its content on your Android device.
How to Access Stratus IPTV on iOS Devices
To stream Stratus IPTV on your iPhone and iPad, you can use the GSE Smart IPTV app.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Click the Search and type GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the official app and tap Get on App Store to install it.
4. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
5. At the bottom of the screen, click the + icon.
6. Provide the playlist name and playlist link in the given fields.
7. Next, tap the Add button and start streaming Stratus TV on your iOS device.
How to Get Stratus IPTV on Apple TV
To stream Stratus TV on Apple TV, you can use the VLC media player.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and open the App Store.
2. Search for the VLC media player app.
3. Pick the app and tap the Get button to install it.
4. After installing the app, launch it on your device.
5. At the top left corner, click the Media tab.
6. Select Open Network Stream from the menu.
7. Hit Network and provide the M3U URL of Stratus IPTV in the given box.
8. Tap Play and stream your desired TV channels on your Apple TV.
How to Watch Stratus IPTV on a PC
You can use the Kodi app to stream Stratus TV on your Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs.
1. Open the Kodi app on your PC. If you don’t have the app, you can install it from its official website.
2. Tap the TV option and click Enter add-on browser.
3. Next, select the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
4. Click the Configure option and choose General.
5. Select Remote Path (Internet address) from the drop-down menu.
6. In the appearing M3U Play List URL field, enter the M3U link in the given field and tap OK.
7. Next, hit Enable and go to the Channels section to watch your desired shows on the IPTV on your PC.
How to Access Stratus IPTV on Firestick
You can use the IPTV Stream Player to access Stratus TV on your Firestick device. Since the app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the app and hit Download.
4. Next, go to Firestick Settings and tap My Fire TV.
5. Tap Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Enable the Downloader app to access third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Open Downloader and provide the download link of the IPTV Stream Player APK in the URL field.
8. Hit Go to download the APK file.
9. Open it and tap the Install button to get the app.
10. After installation, launch the app on your device.
11. Integrate the M3U file of your IPTV and watch TV channels on your Firestick device.
How to Get Stratus IPTV on Smart TV
For Android SmartTVs, you can prefer the Lazy IPTV player app to access Stratus TV.
1. Launch the Play Store on your Android Smart TV.
2. Enter Lazy IPTV in the Search bar.
3. From the search results, pick the app and tap the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Following the on-screen prompts, add the playlist within the app and stream the content of your wish on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Stratus IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
To access Stratus IPTV on your Samsung Smart TV, you can use the OttPlayer app.
1. Turn on your Samsung TV and ensure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the Smart Hub app and select the Search icon.
3. Type OttPlayer using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app and tap the Install button.
5. Launch the app on your device once the installation is over.
6. Sign in and follow the on-screen instructions to add the IPTV playlist to the IPTV player.
7. Now, you are ready to stream Stratus TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
Stratus IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels in different categories. Here, we have mentioned the popular channels of this provider.
Stratus IPTV is ready to listen to your correction and request for channels. So, you can use the contact us link provided on its official website to post your queries and request for your favorite channels.
Stratus IPTV is a wonderful platform to access live TV channels and videos on demand at no cost. Its service covers almost all countries in the world and provides a buffer-free streaming experience for users. If you are looking for other premium alternatives to access more entertainment content, then you can try IPTV services like Platinum IPTV, Kemo IPTV, and Yala IPTV.