Platinum IPTV has a dedicated service that brings to you one of the biggest libraries of live TV channels and on-demand content. You can watch more than 12,000 live TV channels of different categories on this service. The channels on Platinum TV include your favorite English, French, and Arabic channels, along with channels from other countries. Also, you can watch your favorite sports events, news, kid’s shows, and more using the live TV channels that this IPTV service offers. You can get access to this IPTV channel on your devices, including Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. Therefore, you can watch your favorite TV channels anywhere.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal
- How to Get Platinum IPTV on Android
- How to Get Platinum IPTV on PC
- How to Get Platinum IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Platinum IPTV On Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Platinum IPTV Review
- The IPTV service brings to you around 12000 channels that stream in High Definition.
- It is one of the most desirable IPTV providers that are affordable.
- You will not miss out on any of the popular international channels on this service.
- This IPTV is VPN friendly and compatible with your favorite IPTV players.
- It supports Electronic Program Guide that you can access.
- Apart from the live TV channels and on-demand content, you can access TV Catchup on the service.
- You can pay for the service using Bitcoin, Paypal, or Credit Card.
|3 Months Subscription||$29.99|
|6 Month Subscription||$44.99|
|One Year Subscription||$64.99|
|2 Years Subscription||$114.99|
Is IPTV Legal
Not a lot of details are known about the legal side of this IPTV provider. The official website of Platinum IPTV shows the copyright of the content available on it. This means that they do not support the streaming of illegal content in the service.
How to Get Platinum IPTV on Android
1. Connect your Android device to the internet and download the Platinum IPTV Apk from a trusted website using the Chrome browser.
2. Next, open the Settings menu of the Android smartphone or tablet.
3. Scroll to the Security & Restrictions option and tap it.
4. On the next menu, find the Unknown Sources option and enable the same using the toggle.
5. Access the Downloads using a file manager and access the IPTV APK file.
6. Install the same on your device and wait for the installation to complete.
7. Open the app and sign in to it using the Username, Password, and other credentials.
8. Next, click on the Live TV icon and start streaming your favorite TV channels.
How to Get Platinum IPTV on PC
1. Go to the official BlueStacks website to download and install the emulator on your PC.
2. Open BlueStacks and sign into it with the credentials of your Google Account.
3. Open the web browser and download the Platinum IPTV APK file from a trusted website.
4. On BlueStacks, click on the Install APK button and then install the IPTV player APK.
5. Finally, open Platinum IPTV on your PC and sign in to your subscription.
6. Choose the TV channel to stream on the PC.
How to Get Platinum IPTV on Firestick
1. If you don’t have the Downloader app on Firestick and install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
2. From the Firestick home screen, open Settings.
3. On the Settings menu, select My Fire TV followed by Developer Options.
4. Click on Install Unknown Apps, find the Downloader app, and click on it.
5. Now, move to the home screen and open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
6. On the URL box of Downloader, paste the URL for Platinum IPTV APK.
7. Click on the Go button. The app apk will be downloaded on the device.
8. Select Install to install the IPTV app on your device.
9. Open the IPTV app after the installation is complete.
10. Sign in to the app with the credentials of your subscription and start streaming live TV channels and on-demand content.
How to Get Platinum IPTV On Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and connect to the internet.
2. Launch any Web browser you like and download the Platinum IPTV APK from a trusted website.
3. Copy the same Apk file to a USB drive that you have with you.
4. Remove the USB drive from your PC after copying the APK file.
5. Now, connect the USB drive with the APK file to your Smart TV.
6. Open the Settings menu of your Smart TV and select Device Preferences.
7. Select Security And Restrictions followed by Unknown Apps to enable the option.
8. Using a File Manager you have on your Smart TV, open the USB drive and access the APK file.
9. Install the APK file on your TV.
10. Now, open the APK file and sign in to your subscription with proper credentials.
11. Finally, you can access live TV channels and other on-demand content from Platinum IPTV on your Smart TV.
The Customer Support services of Platinum IPTV will impress you. They are really dedicated to helping you fix any issues that you might find in the service as well as to updating their services. You can find their contact number on the official website or simply send them an email. Moreover, you can follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
The channels available on this IPTV service are from different countries across the globe. You can find channels in different languages as well as categories in the city TV service. Moreover, they have live chat support that you can contact at any time. They will help you with activating your service in case you come across some issues.
Platinum IPTV Review
Platinum IPTV is one of the best choices for anyone looking for the right IPTV service to make. Apart from movies and TV shows, you can watch pay-per-view events on the service. With its extensive library of high-quality videos, you can get the best of entertainment. Also, it has affordable, attractive plans to choose from. They also have dedicated customer support to help you with any issues that you might face in the service. Still, the service works without any issues because of the AntiFreeze technology that it supports. It has a very fast, stable server with 99% uptime.
If you are looking for an IPTV player for your Firestick, get TiviMate, Flix IPTV, Smart IPTV, or IPTV Smarters.
VLC Media Player, KODI, TV Player, GSE Smart IPTV, and Perfect Player are free IPTV players for your devices.