Iconic Streams is a unique IPTV service provider with TV channels streaming in different streaming qualities, including Ultra HD. Moreover, it brings you the best streaming experience of your favorite shows. The IPTV is affordable and has a total of more than 9000 channels in its subscription plans. Also, you will be impressed with its Video-on-demand titles from popular streaming services like Netflix, HBO Max, and Disney Plus. It is possible to access this IPTV service on multiple devices, including Android, Firestick, Windows PC, and Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Iconic Streams
- How to Get Iconic Streams on Android or iOS Devices
- How to Get Iconic Streams on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Watch Iconic Streams on Firestick
- How to Get Iconic Streams on Smart TV
- How to Get Iconic Streams on Kodi
- How to Stream Iconic Streams on MAG Devices
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Iconic Streams IPTV Review
- The IPTV service has more than 110 servers that give you an interrupted screaming experience.
- You can find an Electronic Program Guide that will let you know what’s coming up on the channels in the service.
- The video on the app library has more than 3000 titles from popular applications.
- You can watch popular live sports events along with paid programs on this IPTV provider application.
- The Catch-up facility in the IPTV will let you watch the TV live streaming after 3 days also.
Is IPTV Legal?
Every IPTV has to undergo legal verification, and it is hard to determine. Few IPTV services are terminated due to these issues. However, they came back with a similar IPTV service for its users. Therefore, you cannot be sure about the legal side of this IPTV provider. Therefore, you are advised to always combine your streaming with a VPN that can secure you online.
How to Sign Up With Iconic Streams
1. Visit the website of Iconic Streams using a web browser on your computer.
2. Click on the Pricing tab from the top of the screen and move to the Pricing Plans section.
3. Select the Order Now button next to the subscription plans that you wish to get on your devices.
4. This will take you to the Checkout Page, where you must enter the necessary details and select the Go to Payment button.
5. On the Order Summary page, select the Pay Now button and wait for the payment process to complete after filling in the necessary fields.
6. Finally, you will get the registration email from the service.
How to Get Iconic Streams on Android or iOS Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store of your device.
3. Proceed to install the GSE Smart IPTV app on your device and launch the app.
4. Tap the Menu icon on the app screen.
5. Next, select the Remote Playlist option.
6. Tap the Plus icon and then the Add M3U URL option.
7. Type in the Playlist Name and then paste the M3U URL from Iconic Streams in the Playlist Link field.
8. Select the Add option and then click OK.
9. Play the live TV channels from the service on your TV.
How to Get Iconic Streams on Windows and Mac PC
1. Make sure that you have VLC Media Player on your device. If not, you can install it on your device from their official website.
2. Launch the VLC Media Player app on your computer.
3. Click on the Media tab that you can see in the top left corner of your screen.
4. Select the Open Network Stream option from the drop-down menu.
5. Choose the Open Network option.
6. Enter the M3U URL from Iconic Streams.
7. Start playing TV channels from the service on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Watch Iconic Streams on Firestick
1. Power on the Firestick device and select the Find option on the home screen.
2. Click on the Search option and look for the Downloader app.
3. Click on the Download option on the overview page to install the app.
4. Press the Home button to go back to the Firestick home screen and select the Settings menu.
5. Click the My Fire TV tile and then choose Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown Apps and then locate the Downloader app in the list.
7. Launch the Downloader app and paste the URL for the TiviMate app APK file.
8. Select the Go option to get the APK file downloaded.
9. Choose the Install button to install the TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick.
10. Launch the IPTV Player app and go to the Add Playlist section.
11. Paste the M3U URL of Iconic Streams in the Add Playlist field.
12. Select the Next option and choose the TV channels for streaming on Firestick.
How to Get Iconic Streams on Smart TV
1. Open the respective App Store of your Smart TV.
2. Next, install the Smart IPTV app and note down the Mac address that appears on your screen.
3. With a web browser on your computer, visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.app/my list].
4. Enter your Mac address as well as the M3U URL in the given fields.
5. Check the Save Online and the Detect EPG boxes.
6. Select the Send option.
7. Reload the Smart IPTV app on your TV and stream the channels from your subscription on your TV.
How to Get Iconic Streams on Kodi
1. Install the Kodi on the streaming device and launch the Kodi app.
2. Open the Settings on the Kodi app and select the System Settings option.
3. From the left side of the screen, select the Add-ons option.
4. Select the Unknown Sources option and then click Yes.
5. Back from the Kodi Settings menu, open File Manager.
6. Choose Add Source and then select the None option.
7. Enter the M3U URL from Iconic Streams and the Repository Name.
8. Select OK followed by Advanced.
9. Next, select the Open Box option. Select the Install from ZIP file option.
10. Also, choose the ZIP file and then select OK.
11. Next, select Install From Repository and then choose your repository.
12. Select Video Add-Ons and choose the Iconic Streams add-on.
13. Install the IPTV add-on by clicking on Install.
14. From the Kodi home screen, choose Add-ons and select the Video Add On option.
15. Select the Iconic Streams Add-On and paste the M3U URL from your subscription.
16. Finally, you get all the TV channels from the service.
How to Stream Iconic Streams on MAG Devices
1. Open the Settings menu on MAG Devices.
2. Next, choose the System Settings option from Settings.
3. Choose the Servers option and then choose the Portals option.
5. Type in the Portal Name and paste the M3U URL in the respective field.
6. Next, select the Save option and restart the device.
7. Finally, the TV channels from the service will be available on MAG devices.
On visiting the official Iconic Streams website, select the contact tab from the top right corner of your screen. You can then fill out a form and send a message to the developers. Also, you can find chat support on the website screen for an instant reply from them. Moreover, they have provided the WhatsApp and email details on the website that you can contact in case of any queries.
The IPTV service has a collection of TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada. Some of which are listed below.
|US TV Channels||UK TV Channels||Canada TV Channels|
ABC East HD
American Heroes Channel
ITV 2 B1
Sky Movies Thriller
Discovery Science Canada
Iconic Streams IPTV Review
Iconic Streams is a must-have IPTV service because it is affordable and offers the best quality streaming. The annual subscription will cost you only $60. With the subscription, you can get the app on up to 3 devices. Also, you can get 48 hours of free trial with the service. Check out the other IPTV Providers such as Anonymous IPTV, Fox IPTV, Dynasty IPTV, and Prime IPTV.
If you are looking for an IPTV service with TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada, then you should not miss out on Iconic Streams.
The older website of Iconic Streams was shut down because of copyright infringement. Now, they have launched a new website to subscribe to and access the Iconic Streams IPTV.
Currently, the Iconic Streams IPTV does not offer apk support, and you can stream them through M3U URL.