|No. of Channels
|No. of Connections
|WhatsApp chat, Email, and Contact Us Form
Ace IPTV is an excellent IPTV service provider for your devices, with an incredible collection of TV channels and on-demand titles. The service has a total of more than 700 different TV channels from across the globe. Also, it has a frequently updated on-demand library of more than 14,000 titles. All of this content keeps you entertained on all your devices without any interruptions. It provides an M3U link to stream the service on all your streaming devices.
|Offers a 3-day free trial
|No lag or buffering issues
|Has stable servers
|The IPTV gives instant customer support
|Instant account activation
Why Opt for Ace IPTV?
It provides you with premium content, including live sports and the latest movies. It has content in different categories, including news, sports, entertainment, kids, lifestyle, and travel shows. The minimum speed requirement for the service is set at 10 MBPS for a wired internet connection. Moreover, this service accepts payment with Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal settlements.
Is Ace IPTV Legal?
No, Ace IPTV is not a legal service.
IPTV providers are always prone to legality issues since they are known for streaming copyrighted content without the proper license. In most countries, streaming copyrighted content is against the law and you may end up facing legal issues while watching those content. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy. VPN also helps you access providers that are geo-restricted in your country. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
It offers three different subscription plans for you to choose from. They are:
Sign Up Process
1. On your computer, launch a web browser after connecting to the internet.
2. Visit the official Ace IPTV website.
3. Click on the Our Packages tab that you can see at the top of your screen.
4. Go through the available plans and click the Purchase Now button next to the one you wish to get.
5. Click on the Order Now button on the next screen.
6. Chat with a representative to complete the signup process.
7. Upon successful payment, you will receive the Ace IPTV login details.
Compatible Devices of Ace IPTV
You can stream Ace IPTV on its compatible devices here.
How to Stream Ace IPTV on Android Mobile
To stream Ace IPTV’s content on your Android Mobile, you need to use the Eva IpTv app.
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Eva IpTv app.
2. Select the app and tap the Install button on the Play Store.
3. After installation, launch the player.
4. Integrate the playlist link of this IPTV service and stream live TV channels on your Android Mobile.
How to Access Ace IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
You need to use the Perfect Player on your Windows PC and Mac to watch this service.
1. On your PC, open a web browser and search for the Perfect Player APK file [https://urlsrt.io/ZTjyZ].
2. You need to make sure that you download it from a genuine website only.
3. When the download is complete, you need to visit the official BlueStacks website.
4. Also, download BlueStacks on your computer.
5. Open BlueStacks and sign in to your Google account following the instructions on your screen.
6. After signing in, click on the Install apk button on the BlueStacks screen.
7. Further, you need to access the IPTV APK file and install it on your device using BlueStacks.
8. You can open the app only after installing it and the playlist URL.
9. In the end, you can start watching TV shows and TV channels from across the world on the application.
How to Watch Ace IPTV on Firestick
You can sideload the IPTV Rayo to set up and stream the service on your Firestick device.
1. On your Firestick home screen, locate the Find icon and select it.
2. Further, click on the Search tab and use the onscreen keyboard to look for the Downloader application.
3. Locate the app icon in the search suggestions and select.
4. This will take you to the app overview page, where you need to select the Download button to install the app.
5. Wait for the app installation to complete on your device, and then go back to the Firestick home screen.
6. Next, open the Firestick Settings menu and select the My Fire TV tile.
7. On the next menu, select Developer Options, followed by the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. On the list on your screen, choose the Downloader app and enable the installation of the APK file.
9. Now, open the Downloader application and paste the URL for the Ace IPTV APK file [urlsrt.io/QBIlO].
10. To start downloading the APK file to your device, you can simply select the Go button next to the URL field.
11. The APK file download completes within a couple of minutes, and then you have to select the Install button.
12. As soon as the app installation is completed, you can launch the app by selecting the Open button.
13. Add the IPTV playlist and start streaming your favorite TV channels and other on-demand content.
How to Get Ace IPTV on Smart TV
You need to use the VentoX IPTV Player to add and stream Ace IPTV on your Smart TV.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV and search for the VentoX IPTV app.
2. Select the app and hit the Install button.
3. After installation, open the player and load the playlist.
4. Select and watch the content you like on your Android Smart TV.
How to Watch Ace IPTV on iPhone
You can install the Smarters Player Lite app to set up this service on your iPhone.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for the Smarters Player Lite app.
3. Select the app and tap the Get button on the App Store.
4. Open the player and hit the Add Your Playlist (via XC API) button.
5. Enter the playlist details in the given fields.
6. Hit the Add User button and stream live TV channels on your iPhone.
How to Access Ace IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TV
LG and Samsung Smart TV users can install the OnPoint IPTV app to watch Ace IPTV.
1. Open the LG Content Store or Smart Hub on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
2. Search for the OnPoint IPTV and select the official app.
3. Hit the Install button to get the app.
4. Open the player and note the MAC address.
5. Next, visit the official website of OnPoint IPTV and click the Activation tab.
6. Activate the player and click the Upload List tab.
7. Enter the playlist URL and MAC address in the given fields.
8. Hit the Upload Playlist button and restart the player to stream its content on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
Ace IPTV has an exciting range of TV channels from different countries that are categorized separately. Following is a list of popular TV channels of this service provider.
Ace IPTV offers different customer support services. You can contact them through their WhatsApp chat help. Also, you can send them an email regarding your queries. You can find the link to both the email and WhatsApp chat support on their official website. In addition, you can fill out a form on the official website and get a reply to your email.
No, Ace IPTV is not shut down.
Our Review for Ace IPTV
Ace IPTV ensures that you don't have to come across a frozen screen on your device. It is free from buffering, stuttering, and lags. Unlike most IPTV services, this service offers a 3-day free trial. You can sign up for it and stream live TV channels and videos on demand for free. All of these features make it one of the ideal IPTV provider options available in the market today.
- Multi-device support
- Access to International news channels
- Cheaper pricing plans
- Not IP locked
- No native media player
- Doesn't support TV catch-up
- Lacks EPG (TV Guide)
Content Diversity & Streaming Quality7
Functionality & Device Compatibility8