Whatever the IPTV service you have a subscription with, you can access the playlist on your device with the help of an ideal IPTV Player. OnPoint IPTV can be considered to be the best choice for an IPTV Player. It is filled with features to make your streaming convenient. However, it doesn’t provide you with any content of its own to stream. The app is accessible on Android devices, Firestick, Smart TVs, and computers. You can install the APK file of the IPTV player on these devices.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Windows/ Mac PC
- How to Install OnPoint IPTV Apk on Firestick
- How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Activate OnPoint IPTV
- Customer Support
- OnPoint IPTV Review
- To access content from your IPTV provider, you only need to use the M3U playlist URL from the service.
- The app has a simple user interface and has different content categories to easily access the channels.
- Also, the IPTV Player has access to multiple playlists that you can access on your devices.
- The app has a lot of options available for customization.
- You can set up a password for the channels to prevent others from accessing them.
You need to activate the OnPoint app following its installation. The activation process will cost you $7.49.
Is IPTV Legal?
OnPoint IPTV doesn’t have any movies, TV channels, or TV shows that you can watch. Therefore it is a completely legal service for your device. However, you need to have a subscription with a legal IPTV service as well. Moreover, you can increase your security with the help of a VPN service.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open any web browser on your Android device.
2. Next, search for the OnPoint IPTV APK file in the browser.
3. Go to a reliable source and then download the IPTV APK file to the device.
4. Launch the Settings menu of your Android device and tap the Security option.
5. Click Device Management and select the Unknown Sources option.
6. You can find the APK file of the app in the Downloads section and then install it.
7. Finally, you can open the app and activate it.
8. To activate the app, you need to get the Mac address of your device from Settings > About Phone> Status or Hardware Information> find your Wi-Fi Mac address.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Windows/ Mac PC
1. Power up your computer and connect to the internet. Launch the web browser.
2. Search for the OnPoint IPTV APK file and download it to your device from a genuine source.
3. In addition, visit the official BlueStacks website and download it to your computer.
4. Open the BlueStacks emulator and select the sign in button.
5. After opening BlueStacks, sign in to your Google account with your email address and password.
6. Click the Install APK button from the right side of the screen.
7. From the Downloads section of the computer, access the IPTV Apk file.
8. By clicking the Install button, get the app on your device and then open it.
9. To find the Mac address of your PC, open the command prompt window and type ipconfig /all.
10. Press the Enter key and then copy down the physical address.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the app icon as it appears on your screen.
4. Select the Download or Get button and wait for the download to finish.
5. Launch the Firestick home screen and then open Settings.
6. Select the My Fire TV option and then select Developer Options.
7. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option and then enable the Downloader app.
8. Go to the Downloader app on your Firestick and then select the Allow option.
9. Further, paste the URL for the OnPoint IPTV APK file in the app URL field.
10. Select the Go button to download it and wait for the APK file to be downloaded.
11. Once done, install the file as the download completes and launch the IPTV app.
12. Get the Mac Address of Firestick from the Settings menu and activate the IPTV app.
13. Choose the content to stream on the Firestick device.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your computer and then open the web browser.
2. Use the search bar and search for the OnPoint IPTV APK file.
3. Go to a reliable website and then download the APK file.
4. Wait till the APK file download is complete.
5. You can find the file in the Downloads section of your computer.
6. Copy the APK file of the IPTV app to a USB drive connected to your computer.
7. Next, disconnect the USB drive and connect it to your Smart TV’s USB port.
8. With the help of a File Manager, go to the APK file and install the IPTV app on your Smart TV.
9. Further, open the app and activate it.
10. From the home screen, select Apps > Help > Status & Diagnostics > copy down the Mac address.
How to Activate OnPoint IPTV
1. Initially, open a web browser on your device.
2. Using the browser, go to the official OnPoint IPTV website.
3. Select the Activation tab from the web page.
4. Enter your email address and the Mac address of your device in the respective fields.
5. Select the Activate App button.
6. Also, follow the instructions to activate the IPTV app.
7. Select the Upload list tab and then enter the Mac address of your device.
8. Enter your Playlist URL in the respective field and click the Upload Playlist button.
9. Wait for the playlist to be uploaded and open the OnPoint IPTV app on your device.
10. Also, log in with your account details and then start streaming the playlist.
Just like any other IPTV service, you might face any issues with the IPTV service. OnPoint IPTV has the best Customer Support for all of the users of the service. You can send them an email to the mail address on the official website. You will get a reply back through an email from the service.
OnPoint IPTV Review
OnPoint IPTV is the right IPTV Player for watching content from your favorite IPTV service. It has many amazing features that will heighten the experience of the IPTV service. For more IPTV player options, try GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player, OttPlayer, and IPTV Core.
OnPoint IPTV might work improperly if you have an unstable internet connection. Try simple troubleshooting tips or contact customer support for more help. You can also uninstall the app and reinstall the app on the device.