|No. of Channels
|No. of Connections
|WhatsApp chat, Email, and Contact Us Form
PrimeStreams IPTV is a complete streaming service with amazing TV channels of different categories. It has content in almost all categories and for everyone in the family. The service is completely free of contracts and streams on your devices without buffering. Sports lover will enjoy their streaming experience with this service. This is because you can watch most of the popular sports events, including NHL and NBA, on the app. Moreover, it has a native media player for Android devices.
|Has a user-friendly interface
|Has reliable servers
|Offers up to 5 extra connections
|Supports SD, HD, FHD, and 4K quality
|No buffering issues
Why Opt for PrimeStreams IPTV?
You can stream other live events and Pay-per-view events on PrimeStreams. It doesn’t miss out on important features of a Player app, including support for EPG and Favorites list. You need to make sure that your internet is stable enough to enjoy streaming content without buffering or freezing.
Is PrimeStreams IPTV Legal?
No, PrimeStreams IPTV is not a legal service.
IPTV providers are always prone to legality issues since they are known for streaming copyrighted content without the proper license. In most countries, streaming copyrighted content is against the law and you may end up facing legal issues while watching those content. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy. VPN also helps you access providers that are geo-restricted in your country. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
It offers multiple subscription plans for you to choose from.
Sign Up Process
1. On your computer, launch a web browser you have.
2. Using the browser, visit the Prime Streams IPTV website.
3. Next, click on the Subscribe tab at the top of the website screen.
4. Choose your preferred subscription and enter your personal information.
5. From the Subscription Described box, select your desired subscription.
6. Also, click on the Submit option.
7. With no direct payment available, you will get the payment link in your registered mail ID.
8. Use the payment link to complete the payment.
9. Now, you will get your subscription credentials to your email address.
Compatible Devices of PrimeStreams IPTV
The PrimeStreams IPTV service is compatible with the devices mentioned here.
How to Install PrimeStreams IPTV on Android Mobile
1. Open the Apps section of your Smartphone or tablet.
2. Long-press Google Chrome and tap Info.
3. Next, tap Chrome Settings → Install unknown apps → Enable Allow from this source.
4. Launch the Chrome browser and download the PrimeStreams IPTV APK.
5. Open the IPTV APK file to install on your smartphone or tablet.
6. After installing the app, open the IPTV app.
7. You can sign in to PrimeStreams IPTV with the username and password of the subscription.
8. This will load the channel playlist, and you can start streaming the channels.
How to Install PrimeStreams IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
1. Connect your computer to a stable internet connection.
2. Go to the web browser and search for PrimeStreams IPTV.
3. Launch a trusted source from the search results and download the APK file.
4. As the download completes, use the same browser to visit the official BlueStacks website.
5. Also, download and install BlueStacks to your computer.
6. Select Open to open BlueStacks on Windows PC or Mac.
7. On the BlueStacks screen, select the Sign In option and proceed to sign in to your Google Account.
8. Click on the Install apk button on the BlueStacks screen.
9. Access the Apk file to install the PrimeStreams IPTV app on the PC.
10. Open the IPTV app on your device and sign in to it with your subscription username and password.
11. Finally, stream your favorite content from the provider on your devices.
How to Get PrimeStreams IPTV on Firestick
You can sideload the PrimeStreams IPTV app on your Firestick device using the Downloader app.
1. Launch the Firestick device and press the Home button on the remote to go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Click on the Find icon on the home screen.
3. Next, select the Search option and search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
3. Click the Download or Get button to start downloading the app on Firestick.
4. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and get the Settings menu.
5. Click on the My Fire TV tile followed by Developer Options.
6. Next, select the Install Unknown Apps option and choose the Downloader app.
7. Now, open the Downloader app and click on the Allow option.
8. Enter the PrimeStreams IPTV APK file URL in the URL field of the Downloader app and click on Go.
9. This will start downloading the PrimeStreams APK file to your device.
10. Click on the Install button to install the IPTV app and select the Open button to launch the app.
11. Log in to the app with the Subscription Credentials.
12. Finally, play exciting TV channels from your provider on the Fire TV device.
How to Install PrimeStreams IPTV on Smart TV
You can use a USB drive and a PC to install this application on your Android Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch the Settings menu.
2. Click on the Device Preferences option from the Settings menu.
3. Further, choose the Security & restrictions option.
4. Navigate to the Unknown sources option and turn on the toggle.
5. Launch any web browser on your computer.
6. Search for the PrimeStreams IPTV APK file with the web browser.
7. Make sure to download the APK file only from a trusted website.
8. Also, connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file.
9. Once done, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV and access it using a File Manager.
10. Now, install the APK file to your Smart TV.
11. Launch the PrimeStreams app and sign in to your account with your Username and Password.
12. Finally, you can watch VOD titles on your Smart TV.
Some of the popular TV channels offered by this provider are mentioned here.
When it comes to customer support, PrimeStreams IPTV has a dedicated section. On the official website, you can find the Contact Us form to get your queries to the developers. But this service is not working currently. You need to visit its website once it is back to know more details.
PrimeStreams IPTV is down right now because of some issues regarding copyrights. You can expect the service to come back shortly.
Our Review for PrimeStreams IPTV
With a subscription, you can simultaneously enjoy streaming the provider of 5 devices. The IPTV also an excellent platform to watch high-quality live sports matches. The only downside of PrimeStreams IPTV might be the need for on-demand titles to stream. Apart from that, it is an exciting service that is affordable.
- Extra connections
- Multiple payment options
- Excellent picture quality
- Accessible worldwide
- Doesn't offer an M3U URL
- Lacks Anti-Freeze technology
- No TV catch-up
Content Diversity & Streaming Quality7
Functionality & Device Compatibility5