Ocean IPTV is an interesting IPTV service provider that hosts more than 9000 live TV channels. In addition, you can have access to various titles of on-demand content on the service. This premium IPTV service provider also lets you watch pay-per-view events. The app APK is available for download, and you can install it on your device. At present, you can access the IPTV service provider on Android devices, Firestick, Smart TVs, and computers. It is easy to install the application and access content from your subscription.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Ocean IPTV
- How to Stream Ocean IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Ocean IPTV on a PC
- How to Stream Ocean IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Ocean IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- You can watch more than 9000 live TV channels on this service with a subscription.
- The standard subscription plan will let you stream the application on only one device.
- It supports features including TV catchup and external players.
- You can create a list of your favorite channels and on-demand titles on this application and stream them whenever convenient.
Is IPTV Legal?
At present, the official website of ocean IPTV has been taken down. This might be because it lacks proper copyright for the content available. However, not a lot of details regarding this are known. So, if you are using Ocean IPTV on your device, make sure that you secure your streaming with the help of a proper VPN.
How to Sign Up for Ocean IPTV
1. Initially, open any web browser of your choice on your computer or smartphone.
2. Now, visit the official website of Ocean IPTV on the browser.
3. Locate the Subscribe Now button on your screen and then click on it.
4. Go through the Payment Plans and select the plan you want.
5. Log in to your PayPal account on the next screen.
6. Further, complete your payment process with the help of the on-screen instructions.
7. Soon, you will receive an email from the service confirming your subscription.
How to Stream Ocean IPTV on Android
1. On your Android device, open the Settings menu.
2. On the menu, tap the Security option and then the Device Management option.
3. Further, select the Unknown Sources option and enable the feature.
4. With that, open any web browser that you have on your Android device.
5. With the browser search bar, look up the Ocean IPTV APK file.
6. Visit any trusted source and download the APK file.
7. Further, install the APK file when the download is complete.
8. Once done, open the app on the Android device.
9. Sign in to the app by providing the necessary account details.
10. Finally, you get to stream the content available on the service.
How to Stream Ocean IPTV on a PC
1. Power up your computer and also connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch any web browser like Google Chrome on the device.
3. Next, search for Ocean IPTV APK and go to a trusted source to download the APK file to the computer.
4. If you don’t have BlueStacks on your computer, visit the official BlueStacks website.
5. Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
6. Once done, open BlueStacks on your device.
7. Also, sign in to your Google Account with the necessary details.
8. Locate and select the Install APK button on the BlueStacks screen.
9. Follow the instructions to install the APK file on your computer.
10. Further, open the app on your device and sign in with the necessary details.
How to Stream Ocean IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on the device’s remote.
2. Click on the Find option on the home screen, followed by the Search option.
3. Further, use the on-screen keyboard to look for the Downloader application.
4. As the search results show up, choose the Downloader app icon.
5. Click on the Download button on the overview page and wait for the process to complete.
6. Go to the Firestick Settings menu and choose the My Fire TV option.
7. Next, select Developer Options and click on the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Further, enable the Downloader app and then open the Downloader app on your device.
9. Select the Allow button on the app prompt.
10. Locate the URL field on your screen and paste the URL for the Ocean IPTV APK file.
11. Next, click on the Go button to start the file download.
12. Also, install the app on Firestick as the download is over.
13. Open the app and sign in with account credentials.
How to Stream Ocean IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, launch the Settings menu of your Android Smart TV.
2. Click on the Device Preferences option on the Settings menu.
3. Navigate to and choose the Security & restrictions option.
4. Next, select the Unknown Sources option.
5. Turn on your computer and open any web browser like Google Chrome.
6. Further, search for the Ocean IPTV APK file.
7. Make sure that you download the file from any trusted source.
7. Also, connect the USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file.
8. Next, remove the USB drive from your computer and also connect it to your Smart TV.
9. Once connected, open the File Manager on your Smart TV.
10. Locate the APK file and install it on your Smart TV.
11. As the app installation completes, open the IPTV app.
12. Further, sign in to the app with your account details and choose the content for streaming.
Ocean IPTV has made available a 24/7 customer support service for subscribers. They have made available both an email address as well as a phone number on the official website. You can reach out to them using either of the available information. They are dedicated to rendering help if you have any queries or face any issues with the service.
Uses of Ocean IPTV can watch more than 9000 live TV channels. You can overcome any geographic restrictions on the app with the help of a VPN. The channels available include your favorite news, sports, lifestyle, and international channels. To get to know what is streaming on different channels on the application, you have support for an Electronic Program Guide as well.
Today, we have multiple IPTV service providers, out of which Ocean IPTV is an impressive service. You can get a subscription plan that suits your interest in the service. It also gives you a 24-hour free trial. So, make use of the free trial to ensure that you are interested in getting a subscription. At the same time, you can find other IPTV providers like Tiger IPTV, Evolution IPTV, and Ology IPTV.