Total TV IPTV is an impressive IPTV service provider with flexible subscription plans. The IPTV service provider has over 10,000 live TV channels for users to stream. In addition, users can stream video-on-demand titles and pay-per-view events on the service. The service has content for everyone in your family. Also, new titles are made available to stream. You can access the app on Android devices, Firestick, Smart TVs, and computers.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Total TV IPTV
- How to Access Total TV IPTV on Android
- How to Access Total TV IPTV on a PC
- How to Access Total TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Total TV IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- You can stream thousands of movies and TV shows on the service.
- The service can be accessed on various devices by installing the APK file.
- They have stable servers that will prevent any kind of freezing and interruptions while streaming.
- Users can stream sports channels that cover popular sports events like NFL, Eurocup, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Champions League, and more.
Is IPTV Legal?
You might be aware of the fact that IPTV services have been taken down in recent times because of the unavailability of the necessary copyrights. Total TV might not always have the necessary copyrights. However, it is quite complicated to know about it in detail. Users of any IPTV provider must ensure their streaming with a VPN.
How to Sign Up for Total TV IPTV
1. On your PC or Smartphone, go to the Total TV IPTV official website.
2. In the given field, choose your country.
3. Scroll through the website to the Select Package section.
4. Go through the subscription plans and select the Subscribe button next to any plan.
5. Enter the proper details in the given fields on the screen.
6. Click on the Contact Me option and provide your payment details.
How to Access Total TV IPTV on Android
1. Go to the Android Settings menu and tap Security.
2. Navigate to and tap the Device Management option.
3. Next, select the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
4. On the Android device, open a web browser and search for the Total TV IPTV APK file.
5. Go to any trusted source to download the Total TV APK file on your device.
6. Also, install the IPTV APK file on your device.
7. Further, open the app when the download completes.
8. Sign in to the app with the necessary account details.
9. Access the TV channel lineup on your device and play them.
How to Access Total TV IPTV on a PC
1. Turn on the Windows or Mac PC and open the web browser on your PC.
2. Search for the Total TV IPTV APK file and download it from a trusted source.
3. Also, go to the BlueStacks website on the browser to download the emulator installer file(if you don’t have BlueStacks).
4. Further, install the BlueStacks emulator and open the BlueStacks on your computer.
5. Sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password.
6. Find the Install APK button in the BlueStacks screen and select the icon.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the APK file on your device.
8. Open the Total TV app and sign in with the necessary details.
9. Finally, choose the TV channels and play them on your computer.
How to Access Total TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Click on the Search option on the screen.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
4. Choose the Downloader app and click on the Download button.
5. Press the Home button to return to the home screen and open the Firestick Settings menu.
6. Select the My Fire TV tile in Settings.
7. Further, choose Developer Options and click on Install Unknown Apps.
8. Select the Downloader app icon and enable the app.
9. Open the Downloader app and click on the Allow option.
10. Paste the Total TV IPTV APK URL in the URL box and select the Go button.
11. As the download is over, click on install.
12. Open the Total TV IPTV app and sign in with your account details.
13. When the TV channel playlist is available, stream them on Firestick.
How to Access Total TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. On opening the Settings menu of your Smart TV, select the Device Preferences option.
2. Navigate to and click on Security and Restrictions.
3. Further, choose the Unknown Sources option on the menu.
4. Download the Total TV IPTV APK file with any web browser on your computer.
5. Also, copy the IPTV app APK file to a USB drive connected to your computer.
6. Disconnect the USB drive and connect it to your Smart TV.
7. Launch any File Manager on your TV, locate the APK file and install it on your TV.
8. Open the Total TV app and sign in to it with your account details.
9. In the end, the TV channel playlist is available for access on your Smart TV.
When users come across any issues on Total TV, they can contact Customer Support for help. They have made dedicated customer support for the subscribers. The support is available 24/7 on the official website.
In total, the IPTV service hosts over 10000 TV channels for subscribers. Total TV IPTV has categorized the channels under kids, movies, entertainment, music, sports, lifestyle, and more. The feature makes it easier to find the channels on Total TV.
With the best collection of TV channels available, Total TV IPTV is the provider you should have a subscription with. It also has affordable subscription plans starting at just €12.45. Sports fans might not want to miss out on Total TV because it streams most of the popular sports events. If you want more IPTV provider recommendations, go for Outlaw IPTV, Turk IPTV, Reactive IPTV, Ocean IPTV, IPTV Tune, and Dexter IPTV.