Rabbit IPTV is a worthy-enough IPTV service provider with the best collection of TV channels and on-demand titles. The IPTV service has all the popular TV channels from the United States. Also, you can watch all of your favorite European channels on your device. At the same time, the on-demand library has content from popular apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, and HBO. This premium IPTV app is available for streaming on your device with any compatible IPTV player.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For Rabbit IPTV
- How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on a PC
- How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on MAG Devices
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- The subscription from the app lets you access more than 4000 TV channels in its collection.
- In addition, you can watch more than 6000 movies.
- If it is your first time on the service, you can request a free trial of three hours.
- It is four different subscription tiers based on the number of devices you can access the service.
- You can stream the service on up to five devices with the right subscription.
|Duration||Basic Package (1 Connection)||Silver Package (2 Connections)||Gold Package (3 Connections)||Package VIP (5 Connections)|
Is IPTV Legal?
If the IPTV service provider doesn’t have the necessary copyrights, they could be taken down. In addition, these services might not always be safe to stream. It is hard to know if services like Rabbit IPTV have these copyrights. So, ensure that your streaming is secure by a VPN like ExpressVPN or Nord VPN.
How to Sign Up For Rabbit IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and connect it to the internet.
2. Open the web browser and visit the official Rabbit IPTV website.
3. Select the Request Test button on the webpage.
4. This will redirect you to WhatsApp. Click on the Continue to Chat button to proceed to chat.
5. Chat with the executive over WhatsApp and complete the subscription purchase.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store of your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Search for the Purple Playlist Player app on your device.
3. Select the Purple Playlist Player app icon and tap the install button.
4. This will start downloading the IPTV Player app on your device.
5. Further, open the Purple Playlist Player and sign in to the app with your account details of Rabbit IPTV.
6. When the TV channel playlist is available, stream the channels on your TV.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on a PC
1. Launch any web browser on your computer after you connect the device to the internet.
2. Visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the Android emulator.
3. Next, install BlueStacks and open it on your computer.
4. Further, sign in to your Google Account on the BlueStacks screen.
5. Launch the Google Play Store and search for the Televizo IPTV Player app.
6. Install the IPTV app on your computer and open the Televizo app on your device.
7. On the Televizo IPTV Player app, click on the Create Playlist button.
8. Choose the Continue button and select the New M3U Playlist option.
9. Enter the subscription details of Rabbit IPTV and select the Check icon on the top of your screen.
10. Choose the titles in the IPTV provider and watch them on the PC.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, click on the Find option.
2. Next, choose the Search option to search for the Downloader app.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to find the Downloader app.
4. In the Downloader app info page, click on the Download button.
5. From the Firestick home screen, open Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Select Developer Options on the next menu.
7. Click Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app from the list.
8. Further, open the Downloader app from the Firestick home screen.
9. Click on the Allow option if the Downloader app shows an app prompt.
10. Provide the URL for the Flex IPTV APK file in the URL field and click on Go.
11. Install the APK file on your Firestick and then open the Flex IPTV Player.
12. Select the Playlist Manager option on the IPTV Player app.
13. Click the Add Playlist option and follow the instructions to play the channel playlist on your TV.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Smart TV
1. Open the Smart TV Settings menu on your device.
2. Select the Device Preferences option and then the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Further, click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. Also, download the Neutro IPTV Player APK file with any web browser on your computer.
5. Check if the download is complete and copy the APK file to a USB drive connected to your computer.
6. Wait for the process to complete and remove the USB drive from your computer.
7. After connecting the same USB drive to the Smart TV, open a File Manager.
8. Install the app on your Smart TV and open the Neutro IPTV Player app.
9. In the end, you can access the channel playlist by signing in to the app with your Rabbit IPTV account.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. From the left side panel of your home screen, select the TV option.
3. Further, click on the Enter add-on browser option.
4. Soon, the list of add-ons appears on your screen.
5. Scroll to the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on and click on it.
6. Click on the Configure option and choose the General option.
7. Choose the Location option and select Remote Path (Internet Address) in the drop-down menu.
8. Select the OK button and choose the M3U Play List URL option.
9. Further, provide the M3U URL of Rabbit IPTV and click on OK.
10. Click on Enable and choose the Channels option.
11. With that, you can watch TV channels on your device with Kodi.
How to Stream Rabbit IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Launch the MAG device and open the Settings menu on your MAG.
2. Choose the System Settings icon in the Settings menu.
3. Next, select the Servers option on the menu.
4. Scroll down and then choose the Portals option.
5. Also, type in a Portal Name in the respective box.
6. Enter the Outlaw IPTV M3U URL and click on the Save option.
7. With that, refresh the Rabbit IPTV app to access the TV channel playlist.
Customer Support is one of the essential services that IPTV services should provide the users. Rabbit IPTV provides this much-needed service for its subscribers. You can email them at the email address provided on the website. Further, you will receive a reply from the service through email. In addition, you can follow them on Facebook and contact them.
On Rabbit IPTV, you can find TV channels of different categories. The channel lineup includes news, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, and more. In addition, these TV channels stream in High Definition. Also, it has support for Electronic Program Guide that has information about the shows available on the different channels.
Rabbit IPTV is one of the right IPTV providers with flexible subscription plans. Before getting a subscription, you can request a three-hour trial. If you get the 4-12 month subscription of Package VIP from Rabbit IPTV, you can get one month of free access to the provider. Worthy enough alternatives of the service include Ocean IPTV, Ninja IPTV, Beyond Streamz, and Beast IPTV.