Cyber IPTV brings to you all your favorite TV channels, TV shows, and series. You can watch all of these with no buffering and freezing as they support the AntiFreeze technology. They also have stable servers that ensure that the users never have to face any lags on the service. You can set up this IPTV service provider on your device in just 5 minutes. For the same, you can get professional help from the service. So, you can access it on Android devices, iOS devices, Fire TVs, Smart TVs, and computers.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Cyber IPTV
- How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Cyber IPTV on PC
- How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Cyber IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Cyber IPTV has for the users more than 8500 TV channels.
- In addition, users can find one of the best on-demand libraries of movies, TV shows, and TV series.
- It has a total of 50,000 movies and 5,500 TV series to binge-watch.
- They have a 99.9% server uptime so that the streaming is uninterrupted.
- You can access it on your device with the M3U and M3U8 playlist with the help of an IPTV player.
Is IPTV Legal?
It is quite hard to comment on the legal side of an IPTV provider like Cyber IPTV. For the same reason, you need to make sure that accessing the IPTV provider is secured while using the service. You can get maximum security with VPN services, including NordVPN, Surfshark, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Cyber IPTV
1. On your smartphone or computer, open a web browser.
2. Go to the official website of Cyber IPTV.
3. Scroll to the Premium IPTV Plans section of the webpage.
4. From the list of available plans, click on the Subscribe button next to the one you want.
5. On the next screen, provide your personal details in the given fields.
6. Also, provide your payment details as required by filling in the given fields.
7. Once you complete subscribing, you will receive an email from the service with your M3U URL.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Android
1. Open the Google Play Store of your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Use the search bar to find the All IPTV Player app.
3. Select the app icon to launch the app info page.
4. Click on the Install button to download the app.
5. Launch the All IPTV Player app after downloading it.
6. Sign in to the app with your Username and Password from Cyber IPTV.
7. Finally, users can access and play TV channels from the service and stream them.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on PC
1. Power on your Windows or Mac PC and connect to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch any web browser on your computer and search for BlueStacks.
3. Next, open the official BlueStacks website from the search suggestions.
4. Download BlueStacks and install the emulator on your computer.
5. Open BlueStacks on your device and sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password.
6. From the BlueStacks interface, open Google Play Store.
7. Search for the 247 IPTV Player app and install the IPTV Player app.
8. Once the download completes, open 247 IPTV Player.
9. Sign in to your Cyber IPTV account with the username and password.
10. when you get the TV channel playlist, play the TV channels on your service.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. On the next screen, click on the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick up the app icon and select the Download button on the app info page.
5. Wait for the download to finish and go back to the Firestick home screen.
6. Open the Firestick Settings and click on the My Fire TV icon.
7. Click on Developer Options and then choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. On the next screen, enable the Downloader app on the list by selecting it.
9. Go back to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
10. Provide the SmartOne IPTV APK URL and click on the Go button.
11. This will start to download the APK file to your device.
12. Next, Install the APK file on your device.
13. Open the SmartOne app and sign in to the app with your Cyber IPTV subscription details.
14. Finally, access and play TV channels from the IPTV provider.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the Settings menu of your Android Smart TV.
2. From the menu, click on the Device Preferences option.
3. Select the Security and Restrictions option.
4. On the menu, scroll to the Unknown Sources option and select it.
5. Turn on your computer, connect it to the Wi-Fi, and launch any web browser.
6. Search for the IPTV Lazy APK file and download it to your computer.
7. Copy the IPTV app APK file to the USB drive on your computer.
8. Remove the USB drive from your computer and connect it to your Android TV.
9. Launch the File Manager on the TV and install the APK file on your Android TV.
10. Further, open the IPTV Lazy app.
11. Click on the Playlists icon followed by the + icon.
12. Fill in the given fields and paste the M3U URL of the IPTV provider in the Playlist URL field.
13. Finally, the channel playlist is available in the IPTV Lazy app for access on Smart TV.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Kodi
1. Initially, turn on your respective device and open the Kodi app.
2. Locate the TV option on the left side of your screen and click on it.
3. On the next screen, choose the Enter add-on browser option.
4. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on option.
5. Select the Configure option on the menu, followed by the General option.
6. Further, click on the Location option.
7. You get a drop-down on your screen. Click on the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
8. Click on the OK option followed by the M3U Play List URL option.
9. Also, paste the Cyber IPTV M3U URL.
10. Once again, click on OK.
11. Locate the Enable icon and click on it.
12. Further, select the Channels and play them on your device.
How to Stream Cyber IPTV on Cyber IPTV on MAG
1. Open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Click on the System Settings icon.
3. Further, select the Servers option.
4. Choose the Portals from the menu.
5. Provide the necessary details like Portal Name and the Cyber IPTV M3U URL in the given fields.
6. After entering the details, click on Save.
7. Users can then stream the TV channel collection from the provider.
You can find the necessary customer support help by visiting the official website of Cyber IPTV. They have provided their WhatsApp chat details and email address that you can reach out to. Moreover, they have support for live chat support so that you can get instant replies. You can also fill in a form with your name, phone number, email address, and query. You will then receive a reply from the service through an email to the registered email address.
The service comes with more than 8500 TV channels of various categories. These channels can be streamed in SD, HD, FHD, 4K, and 3D. It also comes with a detailed EPG that has information about whatever is streaming on the different channels. Following are some of the TV channel categories available on the service.
- African TV
- Arabian Gulf TV
- Bangladesh TV
- Canada HD 4K TV
- Cricket Live TV
- France TV
- Greece TV
- Austria TV
- Iran TV
- Italia Documentary TV
- Italian Movies TV
- Italian Sports TV
- Latin TV
- Mexico TV
- Lebanon TV
- Pakistan TV
- Philippines TV
- Portugal TV
- USA TV
- Spain TV
- Russian TV
- Private TV
- UK Asia TV
- UK Kids TV
- USA Regional TV
- UK Shopping TV
- Music TV
- Netflix Movies TV
Cyber IPTV has TV channels from across the world and of various categories. It also has a section of TV channels for adults as well as kids. Moreover, you can access it on a variety of devices with a compatible IPTV player. Before getting an actual subscription, you can test it for free for the first 24 hours if you are a new user. They have an ultra-speed connection and do not buffer or freeze on your devices. If you want more IPTV provider options, check out Cyberstreamz IPTV, Velocity IPTV, IPTV Jungle, and TVZON IPTV.