Gator IPTV is a reliable IPTV service provider which has attractive premium plans. It comes with a 99.9% server uptime which ensures that your streaming is free from freezing and buffering. Also, they provide you with an uninterrupted viewing experience. In addition, you can tailor your subscription plan so that all your requirements are met. You can also upgrade and downgrade your subscription plan at any time. The service has been compatible with devices like Android devices, iOS devices, and more for over five years.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Gator IPTV
- How to Stream Gator IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Gator IPTV on a PC
- How to Stream Gator IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Gator IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Gator IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Gator IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Users can stream over 5000 different channels from 42 different countries across the globe.
- These channels stream in both HD as well as SD streaming quality based on your requirement.
- In addition, the library has on-demand titles of more than 9800 in number.
- They have a few different subscription plans that you can choose from based on how long you want the service on your device.
- You can also customize your subscription at any time to get the best experience on the service.
Is IPTV Legal?
We don’t know if Gator IPTV has all the necessary copyrights. If the IPTV service does not own the copyrights, they are supposed to, and then it is considered illegal to access them. If you have a subscription to a service, you should stream it only with a secure VPN on your device. Using a VPN is advisable as it will help you overcome any malicious activities the device might be subjected to.
How to Sign Up for Gator IPTV
1. Using your computer or smartphone, visit the official Gator IPTV website with the help of a web browser.
2. Move to the section of the web page which shows the subscription plans.
3. Go through the available plans and click on the Order Now button next to the plan you want.
4. On the next screen, click on the Order Now button next to the plan you want once again.
5. This will take you to the Configure page of the subscription. Click on the Continue button.
6. On the Review & Checkout page, click on the Checkout button.
7. Enter your necessary details and click on the Complete Order button.
8. You will receive an email from the service with the necessary subscription details.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on Android
1. Launch the Android Settings menu.
2. On the Settings menu, tap the Security option.
3. Next, tap the Device Management option followed by the Unknown Sources option.
4. With any web browser on your Android device, search for the Gator IPTV APK file.
5. Ensure that you download the APK file from any reliable source.
6. Install the IPTV APK file and open the IPTV app on your device.
7. Further, sign in to the app on your device with the necessary account details.
8. Finally, access and stream the different TV channels from the service on your Android device.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on a PC
1. Launch any web browser (similar to Google Chrome) on your computer.
2. Use the browser and search for the Gator IPTV APK file.
3. Next, visit any genuine source and download the APK file.
4. Visit the BlueStacks website on the same browser and download it on your computer.
5. Further, install BlueStacks on your device and then open it.
6. Sign in to your Google Account on the BlueStacks screen with your email address and password.
7. Find the Install APK button and click on the icon.
8. Follow the procedures to install the APK file on your computer.
9. Once done, open the app and sign in with the on-screen instructions.
10. Finally, you can stream TV channels on your computer.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on the Find option.
2. Next, choose the Search option on the screen.
3. Search for the Downloader app and then choose the app icon in the search results.
4. Select the Download button on the app info page.
5. Wait till the download completes and return to the home screen.
6. Launch the Firestick Settings menu.
7. Navigate to and choose the My Fire TV option.
8. Click on Developer Options and choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
9. Enable the Downloader app on the menu by selecting it.
10. Open the Downloader app and select the Allow button if you get the app prompt.
11. Enter the Gator IPTV APK URL file and click on the Go button.
12. After downloading the APK file and click on install.
13. Once completed, open the Gator IPTV app and provide the necessary details to sign in.
14. Finally, you can access and play TV channels from the service.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on Smart TV
1. After opening the Settings menu of your Smart TV, click on the Device Preferences option.
2. Navigate to the Security and Restrictions option and select it.
3. From the menu, choose Unknown Sources.
4. Use any web browser on your computer and search for the Gator IPTV APK file.
5. Make sure to download the file only from any genuine source.
6. Also, copy the APK file onto a USB drive from your computer.
7. Connect the USB drive to your Smart TV after removing it from the computer.
8. Open any File Manager you have on your Smart TV.
9. Locate the APK file in the USB drive and install the app on your Smart TV.
10. Further, open the IPTV app on your device and sign in to the app with the necessary details.
11. Finally, play the available TV channels on your TV.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on Kodi
1. From the Kodi Settings menu, select the System Settings icon.
2. Locate the Add-ons option on the left side panel and click on it.
3. Click on the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
4. On the Warning message box, choose the Yes option.
5. Open the Kodi Settings menu once again.
6. Scroll to and select the File Manager icon.
7. Choose the Add Source option and then the None option.
8. After providing the Gator IPTV M3U URL, type in a Repository Name.
9. Next, click on the OK button on your screen.
10. Choose the Advanced option and then click on the Open Box option.
11. Click on the Install from ZIP file option.
12. Also, choose your ZIP file and select the OK button.
13. Select the Install from Repository option and then select the repository.
14. Click on the Video Add-Ons option and choose the Gator IPTV add-on.
15. Choose the Install option and wait for the process to finish.
16. Go back to the Kodi home screen.
17. Click on the Add-ons option and select the Video Add-On option.
18. Select the Gator IPTV Add-On on your device.
19. Next, enter your IPTV subscription M3U URL.
20. Soon, the TV channels from the IPTV service will be available to stream on your device.
How to Stream Gator IPTV on MAG
1. First, launch the MAG Settings menu.
2. In the Settings menu, select the System Settings icon.
3. Scroll and then click on the Servers option.
4. Also, click on the Portals option and provide your Portal Name.
5. Next, provide the Gator IPTV M3U URL in the respective box.
6. Further, click on the Save option.
7. Refresh the app on your device and play the TV channels.
Gator IPTV has different measures for customer support. They have provided their WhatsApp details and Skype address on the official website so users can contact them. The business hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. GMT. You can also find a fill-out form on the official website where you can provide your name, email address, and message. Further, you will receive a reply from the service through an email.
Gator IPTV has one of the best collections of TV channels from across the world. Subscribers can find TV channels from the US, African countries, European countries, and Asian countries. Additionally, the channels are categorized under general, entertainment, sports, music, movies, kids, documentaries, religious, and more. You can also watch pay-per-view events on this service. It also includes channels of different languages like French, German, Spanish, Arab, and more.
Without any doubt, Gator IPTV has an extensive TV channel lineup. You can watch your favorite news, sports, movies, and other content from across the world. It has various channels from Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Portugal, Germany, Nigeria, Somalia, and more countries, unlike any other service. It also has a subscription plan that you can tailor according to your necessities. With all these features, you cannot find a better IPTV provider. However, you can also try other services like Reactive IPTV, Ocean IPTV, IPTV Tune, and Dexter IPTV.