|Android smartphone, Windows PC, Firestick, Android Smart TV, Mac, LG & Samsung TV
|Xtream Codes API and M3U
|External Player Support
XCIPTV is a well-organized IPTV player that supports Xtream Codes API, M3U playlist, and EXHometech API. It has a simple yet modern UI design for easy navigation. In addition, it has various options and flexibility in watching entertainment content with better streaming quality. It also helps OTT IPTV service users to customize the app according to their needs.
But this app was recently removed from the Play Store and App Store. So, the player is inaccessible on Apple devices. However, you can use its APK file to install it on Android-powered devices. Fortunately, XCIPTV Player is available for direct installation in LG and Samsung TV app stores.
|Supports EPG Timeshift
|It has Parental Controls
|24/7 Customer support
|Support TV catch-up feature
|It has a Favorites manager
|Backup and Restore from Cloud
Why Choose XCIPTV Player?
XCIPTV is the medium for streaming live TV channels, movies, and series from the best IPTV service providers. With this IPTV player, you can add and stream 4 playlists simultaneously. It is compatible with external players like VLC and Exo player to provide the best experience for the users.
Is XCIPTV Player Safe?
Yes, the XCIPTV Player is safe for use.
Generally, IPTV Players are legal to use since they don't host any media content. Simply, they stream the media content offered by the provider. However, the legality question arises while configuring an IPTV Provider. If the service you are configuring hosts copyrighted content, you will face legal issues. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy even while using an IPTV player. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
XCIPTV Player is free to install and stream on various streaming devices. So, accessing this IPTV player does not require any subscription or registration.
Compatible Devices of XCIPTV
You can access the XCIPTV on the below compatible devices.
How to Install XCIPTV on Android Mobile
Since the XCIPTV app is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you need to use its APK file to install the app on your Android Smartphone.
1. Unlock your Android device.
2. Press and hold Google Chrome.
3. Go to Info → Chrome Settings → Install unknown apps → Enable Allow from this source.
4. Search and download the XCIPTV APK [https://bitly.ws/38I2B] from a reliable website.
5. Open the downloaded file and tap the Install button.
6. Wait until the installation is over and open the IPTV Player app.
How to Download XCIPTV on Windows PC and Mac
To get this player on your PC/Mac, you have to use the BlueStacks Android emulator.
1. Open the web browser and download the XCIPTV APK from a reliable website.
2. Move to the search bar and search for BlueStacks’ official website.
3. Download the latest version of the BlueStacks file on your PC and install it.
4. After installation, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using the Google Account and on the home screen.
6. Select the Install apk option and select the IPTV player APK file from your local storage.
7. Click Open and install the XCIPTV app on your PC within BlueStacks.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Smart TV
If you own a smart TV, then follow the steps below to sideload the XCIPTV app.
1. On your Smart TV, go to the Settings option and select System.
2. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
3. Choose Unknown sources and enable it.
4. Open a browser on your PC or smartphone and download the XCIPTV APK.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive.
6. Connect it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
7. Go to the File Manager on your TV and open the APK file.
8. Select Install to get the app.
How to Get XCIPTV Player on Firestick
Install the Downloader to install the XCIPTV and start streaming on your Firestick using the steps below.
1. Choose the Search option from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Type Downloader on the search bar and search for the app.
3. Click the Download option from the screen to get the app.
4. Now, go to Firestick Settings and click My Fire TV.
5. Choose Developers Options.
6. Select the Install unknown apps option from the menu.
7. Then, turn on the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the XCIPTV Player APK URL and click the Go option.
10. Wait till the APK gets downloaded.
11. Tap the Install option to install the app.
12. Finally, click Open to launch the IPTV player app.
How to Download XCIPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
Since the XCIPTV player is available on the LG Content Store and Smart Hub, you can install the app directly on your devices.
1. Open the Smart Hub on the Samsung TV or the LG Content Store on the LG Smart TV.
2. Click the Search bar and type XCIPTV.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button.
4. Launch the app on your device once the installation is over.
5. Add the playlist and stream your favorite content on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
How to Stream IPTV Using XCIPTV Player
1. Launch the installed XCIPTV Player app on your respective device.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts and finish its initial setup.
3. Then, select your playlist type.
4. If you select the M3U URL option, enter your IPTV M3U link in the appearing field and integrate the playlist within the app.
5. If you select the Xtream Codes API option, enter your IPTV credentials such as Username and Password. Then, click Sign In.
6. Now, your IPTV content will load. Select your desired content and choose the media player to start streaming.
XCIPTV Player provides customer service through email and an online contact form on its official website. You can contact them while XCIPTV is not working or if there are any issues regarding the service. They will guide you with basic troubleshooting methods. You can reach them through live WhatsApp support on their website.
Alternative IPTV Players
Here, you can learn about other IPTV Players that can be opted for better features and uses. Go through the following.
Neutro IPTV Player
Neutro IPTV Player supports Xtream Codes or Xtream UI API. It can help us stream content from popular IPTV services on all popular streaming devices like Android TV, Firestick, Smart TV, and more. It supports subtitles and parental controls. Further, users can track the upcoming shows of their favorite channels with its EPG support.
GSE Smart IPTV Player
The GSE Smart IPTV is a powerful medium for streaming content from your desired IPTV service provider. They have a simple and friendly interface, with an option to create your favorite list on the app for easy access. Moreover, they also have EPG support to help us check on the upcoming programs.
Tivimate IPTV Player
Tivimate IPTV player provides all the IPTV channels with an easy-to-use interface. This supports all the multiple playlists and has free and premium services. It provides three simultaneous streams and effective customer support for the customers. Additionally, it offers 4,000 live TV channels.
No, it doesn’t offer any TV channel.
No, it doesn’t have Chromecast support.
Our Review for XCIPTV Player
XCIPTV is the best IPTV player to stream live TV channels and VOD content buffer-free. It carries all the options every user would look for for free. There is no need to hesitate to get this player for IPTV streaming.
- Robust functionality
- Multiple format support
- Catch-up option
- Interface quality
- Offering lots of premium features for free
- Unavailability for Apple devices
- Lack of M3U8 support