XCIPTV Player is one IPTV service with two built-in media players. This service uses ExoPlayer and VLC Player and has a simple UI design for easy navigation. This has various options and flexibility in watching your live events, browsing and watching your favorite shows. Moreover, this player is available for direct download for Andorid-based devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of XCIPTV Player
- Why IPTV Player?
- How Safe is IPTV Player?
- Activation Plans for XCIPTV Player
- How to Activate XCIPTV Player
- List of XCIPTV Player-compatible Devices
- How to Stream XCIPTV on Android
- How to Stream XCIPTV on PC/MAC
- How to Install XCIPTV Player on Smart TV
- How to Install XCIPTV Player on Firestick
- How to install the XCIPTV on iOS device
- Customer Service
- Alternative IPTV Players
- Neutro IPTV Player
- GSE Smart IPTV Player
- Tivimate IPTV Player
- Our Review
Key Features of XCIPTV Player
|This is a User-friendly service||Provides 60 days of a free trial|
|24/7 Customer support||VPN friendly|
|Supports Xtream Code API, M3U URL, and more||Backup & Restore from Cloud|
Why IPTV Player?
IPTV service has various IPTV players to access their content; this is the medium to stream content from the IPTV service providers. These players are user-friendly, very simple to understand, and used for installing any streaming device. In addition, a single IPTV player can handle multiple IPTV services for streaming.
How Safe is IPTV Player?
IPTV Player is used for streaming IPTV content and is available in the default app stores of the devices. These players are legal does not lead to any issues while using. For safe usage, you can also use ExpressVPN or NordVPN to protect your data and information. These VPN helps in online security while streaming IPTV service.
Activation Plans for XCIPTV Player
XCIPTV Player offers you 60 days of free trial; get the player and know about its features and uses in the free trial section. If you feel that this service is satisfactory, you can go through the activation process and get the service on any compatible device.
How to Activate XCIPTV Player
1. Turn on your device, Go to XCIPTV Player Official website and click My Account.
2. Enter your account details and click the Sign in button.
3. Select the Packages and Affordable package from the IPTV player
4. Choose the package you want and click on the Buy Now option.
5. Click the Check now and enter all the required details.
6. Finally, choose the payment mode and get the service.
List of XCIPTV Player-compatible Devices
XCIPTV is an Android-based app, so here are some of the devices that support the player and can stream any desirable content on compatible devices.
How to Stream XCIPTV on Android
Here is the process for installing install the XCIPTV Player and streaming on your Android device,
1. Power on your Android device and move to the Play Store.
2. Search for the XCIPTV player from the search bar.
3. Click the Install button to install the player on your Android device.
4. Wait till the installation process gets over and open the IPTV Player app.
5. Now, log in with all the details and enter the M3U URL of the provider.
6. Select the Media Player to stream the content.
7. Choose a video and start streaming the IPTV videos.
How to Stream XCIPTV on PC/MAC
To get this player on your PC/MAC by using BlueStacks, follow the below steps,
1. Turn on your PC and open the web browser.
2. Move to the search bar, search for BlueStack’s official website from the search result or click here.
3. Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
4. Wait till the installation process gets over and launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Then, sign in using the Google Account, and on the home screen, click on the Google Play Store.
6. Type XCIPTV Player in the search and select the IPTV Player.
7. Download the XCIPTV app and open the IPTV Player app.
8. Enter the M3U URL from any service provider and stream the contents.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Smart TV
Go through the below steps to get the XCIPTV Player on Smart TV with the USB drive,
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to the Home screen.
2. Click on the Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the Device Preference option and click on the Security and Restriction option.
4. Enable the Unknown sources option from the menu.
5. Turn on your PC and search for XCIPTV Player on your browser.
6. Select Download to download the app on your PC from a reliable website.
7. Connect a USB drive to your PC and transfer the IPTV Player APK file to the USB drive.
8. Remove the USB drive from your PC.
9. Now, connect the USB Drive to the USB Port on your Smart TV.
9. Install the IPTV Player app on your device.
10. Launch the IPTV Player app and enter the M3U URL from a service provider.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Firestick
Get the Downloader and install the XCIPTV and start streaming on your Firestick using the steps given below,
1. From the Firestick Home page, choose the Search option.
2. Then, type Downloader on the search bar and select the app.
3. Choose the Downloader button from the screen.
4. Select Settings > My Fire TV from the home page.
5. Click on the Developers Option.
6. Now, choose the Install Unknown Apps option from the menu.
7. Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
9. Enter the XCIPTV Player APK URL and click the Go option.
10. Wait till the app gets downloaded.
11. Tap the Install option and click the Open to launch the IPTV app.
12. Enter the URL, Username, and Password and Click sign in.
13. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
14. You can select the content and start streaming your favorites.
How to install the XCIPTV on iOS device
For iOS devices, follow the below procedure,
1. First, download the XCIPTV Player from the App store.
2. Then, launch the app after the download process gets over.
3. Open the app and log in with your IPTV username and password.
4. Enter the M3U URL of the provider.
5. Choose a Media Player to stream content.
XCIPTV Player provides customer service on its official site; you can contact them while facing any issues regarding the service. They will guide you with basic troubleshooting methods; you can contact them through email or online.
Alternative IPTV Players
Here you can learn about other IPTV Players that can be used for better features and uses. Go through the following,
Neutro IPTV Player
Neutro IPTV Player supports Xtream Codes or Xtream UI API. It can help us stream content from popular IPTV services on all popular streaming devices like Android TV, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
GSE Smart IPTV Player
The GSE Smart IPTV is a powerful medium for streaming content from your desirable IPTV service provider. They have a simple and friendly interface, with an option to create your favorite list on the app for easy access. Moreover, they also have EPG support that would help us check on the upcoming programs.
Tivimate IPTV Player
Tivimate IPTV player provides you with all the TV channels of IPTV service with an easy-to-use interface. This supports all the multiple playlists; it has both free and premium services.
XCIPTV is the best IPTV service player with various movies and series collections. This service provides you to create your playlist on your device and offers you 60 days of a free trial. Once you are satisfied with the player to can move to the next process. It also offers you customer support for the users.