XTV IPTV is the best-known premium IPTV service in that category. This IPTV offers 20,000 live channels from around the world and also it offers provides more than 100,000 VoDs. On the other hand, it offers a user–friendly website to activate subscription plans and contact them, and with more features, this XTV IPTV will be the better choice to stream online.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of XTV IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plan of XTV IPTV
- Subscription Process of XTV IPTV
- Compatible Devices for XTV IPTV
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on Android
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on iOS
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on Windows PC and Mac OS
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on MAG
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on Enigma2
- How to Stream XTV IPTV on Formuler
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of XTV IPTV
|M3U URL Playlist||Seamless Streaming|
|24 Hrs Trail||FHD resolution|
|All devices compatibility||User–friendly|
If you want to watch your favorite channels without a cord, then IPTV is the best choice. IPTV streams all the content via the internet to all your devices. As a result, you can even watch your preferred Movies, TV shows, Series, Live channels, News, Sports, and kid’s shows on your portable devices. In addition, IPTVs are cheaper than cable TV services.
How Safe is IPTV?
We cannot conclude that IPTV is safe because it provides illegal content to users. As a result, it may lead to copyright issues. To protect yourself from content blocking by the government and ISP protocol and IP address tracking, we recommend you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
Subscription Plan of XTV IPTV
XTV IPTV is paid IPTV service that offers month-wise plans for customers. However, you can get the 24hrs trail pack, which will help explore the content that XTV provides.
|Subscription Validity||Subscription Pricing|
|24 Hrs Trail||$ 1|
|1 month||$ 6|
|3 months||$ 18|
|6 months||$ 36|
|12 months||$ 72|
Subscription Process of XTV IPTV
1. Visit the XTV device official website using any browser on any device.
2. Here, select the XTV IPTV menu.
3. On the XTV IPTV page, mention the Device Type and MAC ID of which device you would like to activate the service.
4. Once all the information is given, click ADD TO CART button and make the payment as your preferred method.
5. After the payment, you will receive an email with M3U links. Using that URL, you can stream the content on any device.
Compatible Devices for XTV IPTV
This IPTV is best known for its compatibility with any device you prefer. You only need a stable internet connection and an IPTV player app to enter the M3U URL and stream the contents.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Android
Android devices are compatible with most IPTV players, and it is easy to install them because the app will be available on the Play store. Here are the steps to follow.
1. Open the Play store on your device and search for the IPTV Streamer app.
2. Select the official app from the suggested list and click the Install button to download the app on your device or click here.
3. Launch the IPTV Streamer app on your device once the app is installed.
4. Enter the M3U URL link and stream the XTV content.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on iOS
You can stream the IPTV on iOS devices like iPhones and iPads using the M3U URL on an IPTV player app, which you can download from the App store. The steps to stream on iOS devices are given below.
1. Launch the App store and search for the Gecko IPTV player app.
2. Click the Get button to install the player on your device, or click here.
3. Give time to install and open the Gecko IPTV Player app on your device.
4. Here, enter the M3U URL link provided by the XTV IPTV provider and enjoy streaming.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Windows PC and Mac OS
You can install the unavailable apps on Windows and Mac devices using the Android emulator with the help of the APK file. Here are the following steps to stream.
1. First, browse for the SS IPTV APK file and download it on your device.
2. Also, visit the BlueStacks official website, download the app or click here.
3. Once the app BlueStacks emulator is installed, open the app and look for the Install APK icon or press the Ctrl+Shift+B shortcut key.
4. Look for the SS IPTV Player APK file, and install it in the BlueStacks app.
5. Once the process is done, open the SS IPTV Player and give the XTV IPTV M3U URL link of the IPTV service to start streaming the content.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV is the best choice for streaming IPTV services. You can install the unavailable application using the APK file on the app. Follow the below steps to install the app.
1. Download the MyIPTV Player APK file from a trusted website and transfer it to a USB drive.
2. Now, open the Settings menu on your TV and look for Device preference> Security and restrictions > Unknown source option.
3. Turn on the Verify apps option under the Security & restrictions heading.
4. Next, connect the USB drive to the Smart TV.
5. Open the File Manager app on your TV and install the APK file.
6. Launch the MyIPTV Player app and load the M3U URL link to stream the XTV content.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Firestick
Firestick is known for being the best for streaming content via the internet without any cable or wire connection. However, to install the APK file app on your Firestick, follow the steps below.
1. On your Firestick homepage, select the Find menu and click the Search option title.
2. Now, search for the Downloader app and select the app from the given app list.
3. Click the Download icon and install the app.
4. Go back to the homepage, select the Settings icon and click the My Fire TV option.
5. Enable the Downloader app under the Install Unknown apps heading.
6. Now, open the downloader app, enter the MXL APK file link and click the Go button to browse the file online.
7. Next, click the Download button shown under the APK file to download.
8. Select the File option, locate the APK file and install it.
9. Once the app is installed, launch the MXL IPTV app, enter the XTV IPTV M3U URL links and stream the preferred content.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Kodi
Kodi is an open-source home theater media player platform that helps you to stream online content using M3U URL links. Follow the below steps to install and streak using the M3U link.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Here, select the TV menu and click the Enter add–on browser option on the right.
3. On the next page, look for the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on from the list and install the add-on.
4. Once the installation is done, open the add-on and click the Configure option.
5. On the Setting–PVR IPTV Simple Client dialog box, change the Location option to Remote Path (Internet address) under the General Menu. Then click the M3U Playlist URL option.
6. Here, enter the XTV IPTV M3U URL link given by the IPTV provider and click the OK button to add the playlist.
7. The IPTV playlist will be added to the Kodi, and you can start streaming them.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on MAG
Mag is a set–top box where you can view photos, play games, and browse over internet. In addition, you can stream IPTV service channels on MAG. Follow the procedure to stream IPTV on MAG.
1. Select the Settings menu on the MAG homepage.
2. Under the settings menu, select the System settings option.
3. Here, select the Servers>Portals option.
4. Here, give a name for the playlist on the Portal 1 name area, enter the XTV IPTV M3U URL on the Portal 1 URL, and click the OK button.
5. The MAG device will restart automatically, and you can stream the IPTV content on the MAG.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Enigma2
You can stream IPTV content using the Enigma2 app using the M3U link. To stream the content, follow the below steps.
1. Launch Enigma2 and click the Settings menu.
2. Now, go to Setup> System> Setup Adapter> Settings option, and note down the IP address shown.
3. Install the PuTTY software from the official website or click here and open the application.
4. Here, enter the IP address on the Host Name (or IP address) place, and select the Telnet option, followed by the Open button.
5. A black cmd screen on PuTTY will show up, enter Root as the login word and click the Enter button.
6. Now, enter the XTV IPTV playlist M3U link on the required area and click Reboot.
7. Your Enigma2 will restart; you can start streaming your preferred content.
How to Stream XTV IPTV on Formuler
Formuler is a device used to watch TV channels, and other videos streamed online. Now, you can stream IPTV content on your Formuler as well. To do that, follow the below steps.
1. Open the MyTVOnline app on your device.
2. Select the Add m3u Playlist option tile.
3. Here, give a name for the playlist under Playlist NickName heading, enter the XTV IPTV M3U URL under the Playlist URL and click Connect button.
4. Give some time to connect the service and server.
5. Once the connection is done, you can enjoy streaming your preferred content.
This IPTV provides massive content, like 20,000 Live channels around the world and 100,000 of VoDs in different categories like TV shows, Movies, Sports, Series, and Kid’s shows. In addition, you can stream all this content on any device with the help of M3U URL support. Some of the major channels are listed below.
XTV IPTV offers one of the best customer support. You can contact them through their official website Contact us page. Here, all you need to do is give details and type a short message about your inquiry or reporting issues. The support team will contact you as soon as possible.
To sum up, This IPTV offers a wide range of channel collections from all over the world. Also, it has a monthly wise subscription plan for an affordable price range. However, you can stream similar content on other IPTVs like Gorilla TV IPTV, Bunny Streams IPTV, and Flash IPTV.