Gorilla TV IPTV provides over 8000+ channels with 35000 +VoD with live streaming channels for a wide price range. However, its offers 24 hours trial pack to access the contents. Gorilla TV IPTV feeds live sports, entertainment, and news. In addition, it will be the best choice for online streaming on your devices, including Firestick, Android, iOS, Windows PC, and Smart TV.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Gorilla TV IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Gorilla TV IPTV
- Subscription Process of Gorilla TV IPTV
- Compatible Devices for Gorilla TV IPTV
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Windows PC
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on MAG
- How to stream Gorilla TV IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Enigma 2
- How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Formuler
- List of Channels that Gorilla TV IPTV Provides
- Customer Care
- Our Review
Key Features of Gorilla TV IPTV
|HD Sports Channel||Anti-Freezing Technology|
|Video on Demand||Customer Care 24/7|
|Easy Compatibility||Premium Channels|
|Server Stability||98% Uptime|
IPTV is the right option if you are planning to go cordless. Moreover, it provides better channels and VoDs collects to Stream online for a more affordable price than cable TV providers. As a result, you can stream live sports, your favorite channels, and VOD movies on the most common devices.
How Safe is IPTV?
We cannot decide whether IPTV is safe or not because they offer both copyrighted content and unauthorized content as well. So, to protect yourself, you can use VPNs to avoid being tracked via your IP address. Also, you can use VPNs to view the content available for a limited region. We recommend NordVPN and ExpressVPN to safeguard yourself from the Government and IPS protocols.
Subscription Plans of Gorilla TV IPTV
Gorilla TV offers a wide range of subscription plans. However, there is a trial pack with 24 hours of validity, which lets you explore their channels and VoDs to check whether Gorilla TV suits you.
|S.No||No. of Connection||Validity Period||Price|
|1.||1-5||1 Month||$15 – $35|
|2.||upto 5||6 Month||$90 – $210|
|3.||1-5||12 Month||$165 – $385|
Subscription Process of Gorilla TV IPTV
1. Open the My Gorilla TV official website in any browser.
2. Click the Shop menu on the home page for dropdown options and select the All Products option.
3. Select the suitable subscription plan and click ADD TO CART button.
4. Go to the Cart page and click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button.
5. Fill out the Billing details and then click PROCEED TO PAYPAL button.
6. Once the payment is done, you will receive the login details.
Compatible Devices for Gorilla TV IPTV
Gorilla TV does not have an official app to stream any devices. However, you can download and install the APK file from the internet, and the devices compatible with streaming Gorilla TV are given below.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Android
As we know, there is no Gorilla TV official app for Andriod, you have to install the APK file on your devices by following the steps.
1. Open the Setting on your Android phone or Tablet and click the Security option.
2. Under the Device Management option, enable the Unknown Source option.
3. Open any browser and search for the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file.
4. Download the Gorilla TV IPTV’s APK file from the trusted webpage.
5. Look for the downloaded APK file and install it on your device.
6. After installing the app, open the Gorilla TV app and enter your Username and Password,
7. Click the Login button to enjoy your favorite channels and shows on Gorilla TV.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Firestick
Firestick is the most popular device to watch TV by connecting to the internet. You can also stream your favorite IPTV and its content, and here we say how it’s done.
1. Select the Find menu on your Firestick home page.
2. Look for the Downloader app using the Search tile on your Firestick.
3. Select the app and click Download to install it.
4. On the home screen, open Settings and click the My Fire TV option.
5. Select the Developer Options and then click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Look for the Downloader app and turn it on.
7. Now, open the Downloader app and paste the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file URL in the Search Term area and click the Go button
8. Wait until the Gorilla TV app has been installed on Firestick, and then open the app.
9. Give your Username and password, and enjoy your TV shows and channels.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Windows PC
Do you need Gorilla TV on your PC? then, you need to use an app player to stream Gorilla TV, and the following steps are given below.
1. Search for BlueStack’s official website and download the app or click here.
2. Install the app on your PC and log in with your Google account.
3. Launch the BlueStacks app and click the Install apk icon on the bottom right.
4. Now download the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file from the trusted website using any browser on your PC.
4. Search for the Gorilla TV APK file and install it on the Bluestacks app.
5. Now open the installed app and log in with your ID and enjoy the streaming.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Smart TV
You can stream IPTV on your Smart TV if you want to enjoy watching with family members, and here are the following steps.
1. Open the Setting menu on your smart TV and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Under the Security and restrictions option and enable the Verify apps under the Unknown source option.
3. Now download the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file from the trusted website on your PC and store it on the USB drive.
4. Connect that USB drive to your smart TV.
5. Open the File manager on your TV and install the Gorilla TV IPTV APK file on your smart TV.
6. Go to the Gorilla TV app, enter your Username and Password and enjoy your shows.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Kodi
Kodi is an open-source Home theatre software where you can stream the IPTV to enjoy TV shows and Live matches by the following methods.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your devices and click the System Settings option.
2. Under the Setting / System menu, look for the Add-ons option and click it.
3. In the listed option, enable the Unkown sources option.
4. Select the File Manager option from Kodi setting and click the Add Source option.
5. Click the None option and enter the M3U URL in the Add file source dialog box and click OK on the prompt.
6. Given the Repository Name and click the OK button.
7. Select the Open box icon from the Add-on menu.
8. Select the Install from Zip File option and click the Repository option.
9. Look for the Zip File and select it, and click the OK button to proceed.
10. Click the Install from repository option and select the repository.
11. Click on the Video add-ons option and choose the IPTV add-ons to install the app on Kodi.
12. Now, you can open Gorilla TV and enjoy the content.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on MAG
MAG is known for being a common set-off box operator for IPTV and OTT. However, to stream Gorilla TV IPTV on MAG, follow the steps given below.
1. Launch the MAG device on your device, and click the Setting menu on the home page, followed by System Settings options.
2. Select the Server menu and click the Portals from the listed options.
3. Enter the portal name in the Portal 1 URL and paste the M3U URL in the Portal 1 URL area, and then click the Save option.
4. Your MAG device will restart automatically, and you can stream and enjoy the shows and channels.
How to stream Gorilla TV IPTV on iOS Devices
Apple is not a friendly device to stream all IPTVs. On the other hand, there is a way to watch Gorilla TV on your iOS devices, and the following methods are given below.
1. Install GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store on your device.
2. Launch the app and select the Add M3U URL option.
3. Given the Playlist name and paste the M3U URL in the playlist link area and click ADD button.
4. Now you can enjoy Streaming Gorilla TV on your iOS devices.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Enigma 2
Enigma 2 is an app used in Linux-based digital broadcasting receivers or set off a box. However, you can install the IPTV using the M3U link and stream it online. To install the IPTV, follow the given steps.
1. Select the Settings option in your Enigma 2 device.
2. Open the Setup option followed by System Network> Setup Adapter> Settings option and note the IP address of the device.
3. Get the PuTTY Software from the official webpage.
4. Open the software and enter the noted IP address and click the Telnet, followed by the Open option.
5. On the puTTY black screen, type root in the login area and press Enter key.
6. Enter the M3U URL link in the URL area and click Reboot, followed by pressing the Enter key.
7. The Enigma2 device will restart and load the content of the Gorilla TV.
How to Stream Gorilla TV IPTV on Formuler
A formuler is a device used as a set-off box to watch Tv channels and video streams online. However, watch the VoDs and other channels using IPTV on formuler, here are some of the steps to follow.
1. Note the MAC address from your MyTVOnlline app option on your Formuler device.
2. Open the Add Portal option and give the Portal Nickname, and enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL area, followed by clicking the CONNECT button.
3. Now, you can enjoy the Gorilla TV IPTV on a Formuler device.
List of Channels that Gorilla TV IPTV Provides
It provides 8000+ channels and 35000+ VoD content with different genres like Entertainment, Live sports, Events, News, documentaries, Kid’s shows, etc. In addition, you can jump easily between channels with the help of the Electronic Programme Guide and the Favorites channels list. As a result, you can watch your favorite movies and Tv shows with a click of a button. a few popular channels that Gorilla TV IPTV feeds are given below.
Gorilla TV IPTV has the best customer care service with Live chat, available from Monday to Friday. However, there is a Support ticketing system that can be accessed 24/7. In addition, you can write a short message about your issues or enquiry to the supporting team through their official website by giving the details like Name, Email address, and Phone Number.
To sum up, if you’re a movie lover or Sports fan, you can choose this Gorilla TV IPTV for having many channels and VoD collections. Moreover, it provides online and Live streaming content for an affordable price. There are other promising IPTV providers, like SanSat IPTV, Flash IPTV, and Typhoon Labs IPTV, which offer comparable services.