TV Subscription IPTV is a reliable IPTV service provider with an ultra-speed connection. The IPTV Provider has an impressive library of global TV channels. It is undeniably the most desirable IPTV Provider. Users can stream 20,000+ TV channels of various categories and languages in its library. The service is compatible with Android devices, iOS devices, windows PC, and Firestick. You can stream the IPTV on this device with the help of the IPTV Players app.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For TV Subscription IPTV
- How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Android
- How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on a PC
- How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- TV Subscription IPTV has over 20,000 TV channels in various languages.
- In addition, the service has an expanded collection of VOD titles of movies and TV series.
- The service has support for Electronic Program Guide.
- It has a channel library that is updated frequently with new channels.
Is IPTV Legal?
All subscribers of an IPTV provider should secure their streaming with the help of a VPN. VPNs will protect your devices from malicious activities while streaming. We advise this because we are unaware of the legal side of IPTV providers like TV subscription IPTV.
How to Sign Up For TV Subscription IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your computer and visit the TV Subscription IPTV website.
2. Scroll through the website to the Choose your plan section to find the subscription plans.
3. Click on the Buy Now button next to the subscription plan.
4. On the next screen, go through the plan and click on the Add to cart button.
5. Click on the Proceed to Checkout button in the Cart.
6. Fill in the given fields with personal details and payment details.
7. Next, click on the Proceed button.
8. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the process.
9. Finally, you will get a confirmation email from the service with subscription details.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Android
1. Launch the Google Play Store of the Android smartphone/tablet.
2. Use the search bar to search for the Smarters Player Lite app.
3. Pick up the IPTV Player app to go to the app info page.
4. On the next screen, choose the install button and wait for the process to complete.
5. Launch the Smarters Player Lite app on your device.
6. In the given fields, enter your Username, Password, and TV Subscription M3U URL.
7. Once done, click on the Add User button.
8. Finally, play TV channels from the provider on your Android device.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on a PC
1. Launch any web browser on your computer after you connect the device to the internet.
2. Visit the official website of BlueStacks and download it.
3. Users need to install BlueStacks on their Windows or Mac PC.
4. Open BlueStacks and sign in to your Google account.
6. After signing in, open the Google Play Store by clicking on its icon.
7. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player app and install it.
8. Once done, open Televizo IPTV Player and select Create Playlist.
9. Click on the Continue button.
10. After selecting the New M3U Playlist option, provide the TV Subscription IPTV subscription details.
11. Finally, select the Check icon and stream the TV channels from the provider.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen, click on Find, and select Search.
2. Use the search bar to search for Downloader.
3. From the search results, pick up the Downloader app.
4. Click on the Download button to start the app installation.
5. Return to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on the Fire TV Remote.
6. Launch the Settings menu and click on My Fire TV.
7. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps from the menu.
8. Enable the Downloader app by clicking on the option.
9. Open the Downloader app and if you get a prompt, click on the Allow option.
10. Provide the URL for the IPTV Stream Player APK file in the respective field and click on Go.
11. Install the APK file and then open the IPTV Stream Player app.
12. Provide your Username and Password to sign in.
13. When the TV channel playlist is available, users can start streaming them on their devices.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to the home screen and open the device’s Settings menu.
2. Navigate to the Device Preferences option and click on it.
3. Select the Security and Restrictions option and click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. Turn on your computer and open any web browser.
5. Also, download the IPTV Rayo APK file from a reliable source.
6. When the APK file download is complete, copy the APK file to a USB drive on your computer.
7. After completing the process, remove the USB drive from your computer.
8. Connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
9. Launch any File Manager on your TV and use it to install the app on your Smart TV.
10. Open the IPTV Rayo app and click on the Plus icon.
11. Provide the TV Subscription IPTV M3U URL to sign in and start accessing the TV channels.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your device and launch Kodi.
2. Navigate to the TV option on the menu and choose it.
3. Click on Enter add-on browser and click on PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
4. Select the Configure option and choose General.
5. On the screen, find the Location option and select the icon.
6. Click on Remote Path (Internet Address) and choose the OK button.
7. Choose the M3U Play List URL option.
8. Provide the M3U URL of TV Subscription IPTV in the URL Box.
9. With that, click on the OK button.
10. Select the Enable button and select the Channel playlist on Kodi.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on MAG
1. Turn on your MAG Device and open the Settings menu.
2. On the Settings menu, select the System Settings icon.
3. Scroll to the Servers option and click on it.
4. From the menu, choose the Portals option.
5. Enter the Portal Name and provide the TV Subscription IPTV M3U URL.
6. Next, click on the Save option in the menu.
7. With that, refresh the TV Subscription IPTV app.
8. Finally, users can play and stream TV channel playlists.
TV Subscription IPTV supports their user with their customer support. This support is made available 24/7 on the official website. The service’s official website has the email address to contact for help.
TV Subscription IPTV has an incredible collection of over 20,000 TV channels streaming in 4K and 8K. This library of TV channels faces regular updates. Therefore, the users can find new content each time. The TV channel genres on the service include cartoons, entertainment, music, movies, news, sports, and more. Following are some of the channel categories available on the service.
- United Kingdom
TV Subscription IPTV is an amazing IPTV provider to watch international TV channels. The service supports the AntiFreeze technology that ensures your stream without freezing and buffering. Setting up the service on your device will take you only 5 minutes. In addition, the users can get help with the setup through email, chat support, or video chat support. For more options for IPTV, try Monster IPTV, Bird IPTV, Crystal IPTV, Wolf IPTV, Nikon IPTV, and Tiger IPTV.