Bird IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with affordable subscription plans. You can get a monthly subscription of just $11.11 or an annual subscription of $77.77. With their subscription, the users can access a library of popular TV channels and on-demand titles. This IPTV provider gives you an M3U URL that you can use on any IPTV player you like. This makes it more comfortable to access on multiple devices like Android devices, Firestick, iOS devices, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For Bird IPTV
- How to Access Bird IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Bird IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
- How to Access Bird IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Bird IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Bird IPTV on Kodi
- How to Watch Bird IPTV on MAG Device
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Bird IPTV has in stock for you more than 12000 live TV channels.
- In addition, users can watch more than 15,000 titles of on-demand content.
- The streaming with the IPTV provider is uninterrupted as they have a 99% server uptime.
- They also support the Antifreeze technology that prevents your screen from freezing and buffering.
Is IPTV Legal?
Users might be concerned about the legal side of an IPTV provider as most of them are taken down for similar issues. It is quite complicated to know about the copyrights owned by an IPTV provider like Bird IPTV. To make sure that your stream is secured, use a VPN like NordVPN, ExpressVPN, or Surfshark.
How to Sign Up For Bird IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and open a web browser you like.
2. Visit the official website of Bird IPTV and select the Pricing tab on the top of the home screen.
3. Go through the available subscription plans and click on the Buy Now button next to the one you wish to subscribe with.
4. This will take you to the CART, and click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
5. Provide your details following the instructions on your screen.
6. Also, provide your payment details and click on the Place Order button.
7. Soon, you will receive an email from the service with the necessary subscription details and confirmation that your subscription is successful.
How to Access Bird IPTV on Android
1. Initially, launch the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Use the search bar to look for the Wesopro IPTV Pro app.
3. Choose the app icon from the search suggestions.
4. On the app info page, click on the install button and download the app.
5. Open the Wesopro IPTV Pro app on your Android device.
6. Choose the Load Your Playlist or File/URL button.
7. Tap Playlist Name and select your Playlist Type.
8. Select the File option and browse the file.
9. Enter the Bird IPTV M3U URL and click on Add User.
10. Tap the Playlist option, access the TV channels, and play them on your device.
How to Stream Bird IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Turn on your computer and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Open any web browser and search for BlueStacks.
3. Open the official BlueStacks website from the search suggestions and download it on your computer.
4. Install BlueStacks on your computer and then open the Android Emulator on your device.
5. Sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password.
6. Open Google Play Store and search for the Purple Playlist Player app.
7. Install the IPTV Player app on your device.
8. Open the Purple Playlist Player app and sign in to your Bird IPTV account with the necessary details.
9. Finally, access and play the TV channels from the service.
How to Access Bird IPTV on Firestick
1. Select the Find option in the Firestick home screen and click on the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app and select the app icon to load the app info page.
3. Select the Download button on the screen and wait for the download to finish.
4. Return to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
5. Click on the My Fire TV icon and choose Developer Options.
6. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Enable the Downloader app on the list and go back to the home screen.
8. Open the Downloader app and paste the SmartOne IPTV APK file.
9. Click on the Go option to download the APK file to your device.
10. Install the APK file on your device and then open the SmartOne IPTV application.
11. Finally, sign in to the app with your Bird IPTV subscription details and play TV channels from the service.
How to Access Bird IPTV on Smart TV
1. First, open the Settings menu of your Android Smart TV.
2. Click on the Device Preferences option and select Security and Restrictions.
3. Scroll to the Unknown Sources option and click on it.
4. Turn on your computer and launch any web browser.
5. Search for the Home IPTV APK file and download the APK file to your computer.
6. Copy the APK file to the USB drive on your computer from the Downloads.
7. Remove the USB drive from your computer once the process is complete.
8. Connect the USB drive to your Android TV and open any File Manager on the device.
9. Install the APK file and open the Home IPTV app.
10. Sign in to the app with instructions on your screen.
11. As the process is over, play your favorite TV channels from the provider.
How to Access Bird IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your device and launch the Kodi app.
2. Find the TV option on the left side of your screen and select the icon.
3. Click on the Enter add-on browser option and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
4. Click on the Configure option and select the General option.
5. Click on Location, and you get a drop-down on your screen.
6. Choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
7. Next, click on the OK option.
8. Select the M3U Play List URL option on the screen.
9. Also, paste the Bird IPTV M3U URL and click on the OK button.
10. From the bottom of the screen, select the Enable icon.
11. Select Channels to access the whole channel lineup on your device.
How to Watch Bird IPTV on MAG Device
1. On your MAG, open the Settings menu.
2. From the menu, select System Settings.
3. Click on the Servers option followed by Portals.
4. Enter the Portal Name and the Bird IPTV M3U URL in the boxes for the same details.
5. After providing the details, click on the Save option.
6. Finally, users can access the entire channel lineup on the device.
Bird IPTV has made available their customer support 24/7. You can see the live chat icon on the interface of the website. Using this icon, you can chat with the customer support representative. In addition, you can send them an email at the provided email address on their website.
Users can enjoy watching over 12,000 live TV channels on this IPTV provider with a subscription. These channels belong to different categories like news, sports, entertainment, kids, and lifestyle. Users can enjoy these channels in different resolutions like HD, SD, and FHD. It also supports the Electronic Program Guide, which has information about whatever is streaming on all the channels.
Bird IPTV is an important IPTV service provider among the ones available today. It is a buffer-free streaming service that has one of the best TV channel lineups. Also, it has an affordable subscription plan that you can choose based on how long you wish to have a subscription. If you are looking for more IPTV provider options, check out Ocean IPTV, Velocity IPTV, Total TV IPTV, TVZON IPTV, and IPTV Jungle.