|No. of Channels
|8K, 4K, FHD, HD & SD
|No. of Connections
|APK and M3U
Crystal IPTV, or Crystal OTT IPTV, is a reliable IPTV service provider with 1,20,000 live TV channels and 70,000 videos on demand from all around the world. All the content offered by this service provider is available in multiple qualities. It updates its content regularly for free to provide more entertainment for users. Moreover, it offers a stand-alone application for Android devices. In addition, it is also compatible with the best external players with M3U support to access this IPTV on other compatible devices.
|Has a user-friendly interface
|Provides Electronic Program Guide
|Instant account delivery
|Has a 7-day money-back guarantee
|Has 99.99% uptime servers
|Uses Anti-Freeze technology
|Supports 4K & 8K srteaming
|Offers catch-up facility for up to 3 days
|The IPTV has 2,000 servers in 198 countries
|It provides a distinct section for adult channels
|Offers premium sports from all over the world
|Holds on-demand videos from services like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Apple TV & Disney+
Why Opt for Crystal IPTV?
Crystal IPTV is an excellent option to catch up on your favorite channels and shows anywhere and at any time. It is the best alternative to the costly cable TV providers as it offers affordable pricing plans for the users. Moreover, it offers a buffering-free streaming experience for the users.
Is Crystal IPTV Safe to Use?
We can’t judge the legality of Crystal IPTV service.
IPTV providers are always prone to legality issues since they are known for streaming copyrighted content without the proper license. In most countries, streaming copyrighted content is against the law and you may end up facing legal issues while watching those content. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy. VPN also helps you access providers that are geo-restricted in your country. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
This IPTV service offers five different subscription plans, as mentioned in the table below.
Sign Up Process
1. Open a web browser on your computer after connecting the device to a stable internet connection.
2. Go to the official Crystal IPTV website on the browser.
3. Scroll to the section of the website with the subscription plans and go through the available plans.
4. Choose any plan and tap the Buy Now button.
5. Select your plan duration and click on Buy Now again.
6. On the next page, give in the billing and Shipping details.
7. Agree to the terms and conditions and click Place Order.
8. Select your payment method and finish paying for the chosen plan.
9. Finally, you will get the subscription details from the Crystal IPTV service in the official email after a successful payment.
Compatible Devices of Crystal IPTV
This IPTV is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Install Crystal IPTV on Android Mobile
Since this IPTV has Android application support, you can use the APK file to get the app.
1. Initially, locate the Google Chrome app from the Apps section.
2. Long press the app and hit the Info icon.
3. On the Chrome Settings screen, select Install Unknown Apps.
4. Enable the Allow from this source option.
5. Search for the Crystal IPTV APK file [urlsrt.io/ShsIu].
6. Download the APK file from any reliable source.
7. Locate the APK file in the Downloads section of the Android device.
8. Next, install the APK file on your device and open the IPTV app.
9. Finally, access TV channels and VOD titles on your device.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
To access this IPTV on your Windows PC and Mac, you can use the Android emulator BlueStacks.
1. On your computer, launch any web browser and visit the BlueStacks official website.
2. Download BlueStacks on your device and download it on your computer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
4. On the same browser, search for the Crystal IPTV APK file.
5. Download Bluestacks from a genuine source and install it.
6. Next, Open BlueStacks on your device and click the Sign In button.
7. Enter the necessary details to sign in to your Google Account.
8. Choose the Install apk icon and proceed to install the Crystal IPTV APK file.
9. Further, open the IPTV app on your device and sign in to the app with the subscription details.
How to Install Crystal IPTV on Firestick
As the Crystal IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Click on the Search icon.
3. Next, search for the Downloader app using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Downloader app icon and click on the Download button to install the Downloader.
5. Return to the Firestick home screen, open Settings, and click on the My Fire TV option.
6. Choose Developer Options, click on Install Unknown Apps and enable Downloader.
7. Open the Downloader app on Firestick.
8. Click on the Allow option in the app prompt that shows up.
9. Provide the Crystal IPTV APK URL and click on Go.
10. Next, select the Install button and then open the app after installation.
11. Sign in to your account and play TV channels on your device.
How to Get Crystal IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV users can follow the steps here to install this application on their devices.
1. Launch the Smart TV Settings and choose Device Preferences.
2. Click on the Security & restrictions option.
3. Choose the Unknown sources option from the menu.
4. Launch a web browser on your computer and search for the Crystal IPTV APK file.
5. Next, download the APK file from a reliable source.
6. Copy the app APK file to any USB drive.
7. Connect the USB drive to your Smart TV and open a File Manager on your device.
8. Install the APK file and then open the app on your TV.
9. Sign in to your account on your device and start streaming.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on Kodi
You can follow the steps here to stream Crystal IPTV on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app and select the TV option.
2. Click the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on on the screen.
4. Tap the Configure button.
5. Hit General and select Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
6. Paste the M3U link of the Crystal IPTV in the given field and tap OK.
7. Hit the Enable button.
8. Head to the Channels section to watch IPTV content on your device.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on MAG Device
MAG device can follow the steps here to add the playlist of Crystal IPTV.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Click on the System settings icon and choose the Servers option.
3. From the screen, choose the Portals option.
4. Provide a Portal Name and paste the Crystal IPTV M3U URL in the required area.
5. Click on the Save option and then refresh the Crystal IPTV app.
6. Finally, you can access the TV channel playlist on your device.
How to Stream Crystal IPTV on iPhone
For iPhones, you can use the Flex IPTV app to stream this IPTV service.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for the Flex IPTV app.
3. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Get button on the App Store.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Tap the Menu icon and choose Playlist Manager.
6. Next, click Add Playlist and enter the required details.
7. Hit the Download button and start streaming the content of your wish on your iPhone.
How to Watch Crystal IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
OttPlayer is available on both Smart Hub and LG Content Store, so you can use it to stream this IPTV on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
1. Open the Smart Hub and LG Content Store on your Smart TVs.
2. Tap the Search bar and type OttPlayer.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
4. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
5. Sign in with your IPTV player account details.
6. Provide your playlist details and access your favorite content on your TV.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on Formuler
MyTVOnline app can be used to stream this IPTV on Formuler devices.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your device.
2. Take note of the MAC address.
3. Click the Add Portal tile.
4. Enter the Portal Name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Hit the Connect button to add the playlist.
6. Now, you are ready to access TV shows on your Formuler device.
Users of Crystal IPTV have more than 1,20,000 TV channels. Some of the channels offered by this provider are mentioned here.
Crystal IPTV has 24/7 customer support for subscribers. You can use WhatsApp chat support on its official website to contact a representative. You will be responded to as soon as possible with the correct solution for the problem.
Our Review for Crystal IPTV
On the whole, Crystal IPTV is a complete package of affordable entertainment. All its users stream movies, sports, lifestyle, and kid's channels. Additionally, the service hosts PPV events in its subscription tiers. It is also feature-rich and allows accessing it for free for 12 hours. So, this IPTV surely deserves your try.
- Availing all the user-oriented features
- Being available at an unbelievable price
- Massive channel & VOD collection
- Compatibility with various streaming devices
- Offers money-back guarantee if not satisfied
- No parental lock
- Doesn't offer multiple connections
Content Diversity & Streaming Quality9.4
Functionality & Device Compatibility9.2