Crystal IPTV is a premium IPTV provider with the best collection of TV channels. In total, the service has over 120,000 TV channels. In addition, subscribers get to access on-demand titles of movies and TV series. It also has a section for content for adults. The users can choose between a few different subscription plans on the service. A single subscription will let you access the IPTV service on just one device at a time. Users can access the service on a variety of devices like PC, Firesticks, and Smart TVs.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up For Crystal IPTV
- How to Access Crystal IPTV on Android
- How to Access Crystal IPTV on PC
- How to Install Crystal IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Crystal IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Access Crystal IPTV on Kodi
- How to Access Crystal IPTV on MAG Device
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Crystal IPTV owns more than 120,000 TV channels in its collection.
- The subscription plans available on Crystal IPTV are subject to a money-back guarantee.
- Users can pay for the subscription using a Visa card, MasterCard, Coin payment, and Paysera.
- The subscription plan of the service will cost you only nearly $13 for a month.
Is IPTV Legal?
The IPTV providers have in stock for you a lot of content but may not own the necessary copyrights for them. If the IPTV service doesn’t have copyrights, then it is illegal. So, make sure that your streaming is always secured with the help of a VPN like NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and Surfshark.
How to Sign Up For Crystal IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your computer after connecting the device to a stable internet connection.
2. Go to the official Crystal IPTV website on the browser.
3. Scroll to the section of the website with the subscription plans and go through the available plans.
4. Choose any plan available on the website.
5. Provide necessary personal information in the given fields.
6. Also, provide the necessary payment details in the respective field to complete the process.
7. Finally, you get the subscription details from the service in the official email.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on Android
1. Initially, open the Android Settings menu.
2. Navigate to the Security option and select it.
3. Tap the Device Management option in the menu.
4. Choose the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
5. With any web browser on your device, search for the Crystal IPTV APK file.
6. Download the APK file from any reliable source.
7. Locate the APK file in the Downloads section of the Android device.
8. Next, install the APK file on your device and open the IPTV app.
9. Finally, access TV channels and VOD titles on your device.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on PC
1. On your computer, launch any web browser and visit the BlueStacks official website.
2. Download BlueStacks on your device and download it on your computer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
4. Use any web browser to search for the Crystal IPTV APK file.
5. Download Bluestacks from a genuine source and install it.
6. Next, Open BlueStacks on your device and click the Sign In button.
7. Enter the necessary details to sign in to your Google Account.
8. Choose the Install APK icon and proceed to install the Crystal IPTV APK file.
9. Further, open the IPTV app on your device and sign in to the app with the subscription details.
How to Install Crystal IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Find option and then click on the Search tile.
3. Next, search for the Downloader app using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Downloader app icon and click on the Download button to install the Downloader.
5. Return to the Firestick home screen, open Settings, and click on the My Fire TV option.
6. Choose Developer Options, click on Install Unknown Apps and enable Downloader.
7. Open the Downloader app on Firestick.
8. Click on the Allow option in the app prompt that shows up.
9. Provide the Crystal IPTV APK URL and click on Go.
10. Next, select the Install button and then open the app.
11. Sign in to your account and play TV channels on your device.
How to Get Crystal IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the Smart TV Settings and choose Device Preferences.
2. Click on the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Choose the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
4. Launch a web browser on your computer and search for the Crystal IPTV APK file.
5. Next, download the APK file from a reliable source.
6. Copy the app APK file to any USB drive.
7. Connect the USB drive to your Smart TV and open a File Manager on your device.
8. Install the APK file and then open the app on your TV.
9. Sign in to your account on your device.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app and open Settings.
2. Choose the System Settings icon and select the Add-ons option from the left side of the screen.
5. Select the Unknown Sources option and choose the Yes option in the warning message.
6. Open the Kodi Settings menu and select the File Manager icon.
7. Select the Add Source option and click on None.
8. Provide the Crystal IPTV M3U URL and a Repository Name in the respective boxes, and click on the OK button.
9. Select the Advanced option and click on Open Box.
10. Select the Install from ZIP file option and choose the ZIP file.
11. Next, click on OK.
12. Select the Install from Repository option and select your repository.
13. Click on the Video Add-Ons and choose the Crystal IPTV add-on.
14. Select the Install option and wait for the process to complete.
15. Launch the Kodi home screen and select the Add-ons option.
16. Select the Video Add-On option and choose the Crystal IPTV Add-On.
17. Provide the M3U URL of the IPTV service and watch your favorite TV channels.
How to Access Crystal IPTV on MAG Device
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Click on the System Settings icon and choose the Servers option.
3. From the screen, choose the Portals option.
4. Provide a Portal Name and paste the Crystal IPTV M3U URL.
5. Click on the Save option and then refresh the Crystal IPTV app.
6. Finally, you can access the TV channel playlist on your device.
Crystal IPTV has made 24/7 customer support for subscribers. There are two options for customer support in the service. You can send them an email on the official website. In addition, they have a contact us form on the official website. By filling out the form with the necessary details to reach customer support.
The users of Crystal IPTV have more than 120,000 TV channels. All of these channels stream in various streaming resolutions like 4K, HD, and SD. In addition, the service has support for Electronic Program Guide. The information in the EPG section will give you a lot of information about the channels. It also has support for TV catchup, and the users can stream shows from the previous days.
All the users of Crystal IPTV stream movies, sports, lifestyle, and kid’s channels. It is a complete package of entertainment that is affordable. Additionally, the service hosts PPV events in its subscription tiers. It has additional features like Favorites manager and TV Catchup. If you wish to try different IPTV provider options, try Slacker TV IPTV, Gator IPTV, Turk IPTV, Dexter IPTV, Ology IPTV, FWIPTV, and HN IPTV.