Bay IPTV is a subscription-based service provider with TV channels and VOD titles. The service has more than 7,500 TV channels that subscribers can stream. In addition, the VOD library has popular movies and TV shows from various services. The service has different subscription plans starting at $18 per month. With the subscription, the users can stream the service on only one device at a time. This IPTV provider is compatible with Android devices, Smart TVs, Firesticks, and computers.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Bay IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe Is IPTV?
- Subscription of Bay IPTV
- Subscription Process For Bay IPTV
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Bay IPTV
- How to Stream Bay IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Bay IPTV on a PC
- How to Stream Bay IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Bay IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Bay IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Bay IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Bay IPTV
|Unlimited Streaming 24/7||Simple & Faster Activation|
|Anti-Freezing technology||12-hour Free trial|
|Bitcoin, PayPal, credit payment, or debit payment||M3U URL and APK file installation|
|Most Stable Server||Frequent Server Update|
All well-known TV networks and VOD titles are accessible on IPTV providers. Compared to satellite and cable subscriptions, these IPTV options are less expensive. As a result, they are an effective substitute for cable TV services. They also offer the advantage of multi-device multimedia streaming. An uninterrupted streaming experience would require a secure internet connection.
How Safe Is IPTV?
Subscribers can’t find the native application of IPTV providers like Bay IPTV in the Google Play Store or similar app stores. So, the question of whether the IPTV provider is legal arises. It is hard to know if the services are illegal. We recommend users use any VPN on their devices whenever they are streaming online. Moreover, we suggest using ExpressVPN or NordVPN services, commonly used to escape government surveillance.
Subscription of Bay IPTV
Users can choose from a few different subscription packages at Bay IPTV. Depending on how long consumers want to utilize the IPTV service, these plans have various cost structures. Before signing up for a subscription, users can try out some IPTV providers’ free trials.
Subscription Process For Bay IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and open the web browser you like.
2. Visit the official Bay IPTV website using the browser.
3. Scroll to the section that features subscription plans.
4. Click on the Subscribe Now button next to the plan you want.
5. Fill in the fields with the personal information.
8. Also, provide your payment details ask necessary.
7. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the substruction process with the service.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access Bay IPTV
Fortunately, Bay IPTV can be accessed on these devices.
How to Stream Bay IPTV on Android
The Bay IPTV app is available in the Google Play Store, and users can download it.
1. Turn on your Android smartphone/tablet and open Google Play Store.
2. Search for Bay IPTV in the Play Store or click here.
3. Pick up the app icon and Install the app on the device.
4. When the installation completes, open the app on your device.
5. Sign in to your subscription with your account details.
6. Finally, users can play and stream TV channels on their devices.
How to Stream Bay IPTV on a PC
Users can install the IPTV app APK file on their PC with the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Turn on your computer and connect to the internet.
2. Open a web browser and search for the Bay IPTV APK file.
3. Download the IPTV APK file from any trusted source.
4. If you don’t have BlueStacks, visit the official BlueStacks website or click here.
5. Download BlueStacks and install the emulator on the computer.
6. Launch BlueStacks and sign in to any Google Account.
7. Select the Install APK button and install the Bay IPTV APK file.
8. Open the app and sign in to your subscription.
9. In the end, play and stream TV channels on the computer.
How to Stream Bay IPTV on Firestick
Subscribers of Bay IPTV should sideload the app APK file on their Firestick using Downloader.
1. In the Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
2. Navigate to the Search tile and click on it.
2. Search for Downloader and choose the app icon.
3. Select the Download button and wait for the process to complete.
4. From the Firestick home screen, open Settings and select My Fire TV.
5. Select Developer Options and choose to Install Unknown Apps.
6. Enable the Downloader app from the menu.
7. Launch the Downloader app and paste the Bay IPTV APK URL.
8. Select the Go button when the app download completes.
9. Install the APK file on Firestick and open the app on the device.
10. Sign in to the IPTV account with the necessary details to load the channel playlist.
11. Finally, users can play their favorite TV channels.
How to Stream Bay IPTV on Smart TV
After downloading the APK file of the IPTV app using a computer, users can install it on a Smart TV.
1. Open the Settings menu from the home screen of the Android Smart TV.
2. Select the Device Preferences option, followed by the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option in the menu.
4. Power up the computer and search for IPTV APK.
5. Open any trusted source and download the APK file.
6. Connect a USB drive to the computer and copy the APK file.
7. Plug the USB drive into the Smart TV after disconnecting it from the computers.
8. Launch any File Manager on the Smart TV.
9. Install the APK file on the TV and open the app.
10. Sign in to your Bay IPTV account and play the TV channels in the channel playlist.
How to Stream Bay IPTV on Kodi
Users can access Bay IPTV using Kodi as follows.
1. Turn on the device and open Kodi.
2. Open the Settings menu and select System Settings.
3. Select Add-ons and choose the Unknown Sources option.
4. Select the Yes option in the warning message on the screen.
5. Open the Kodi Settings menu.
6. Navigate the File Manager icon and select it.
7. Choose the Add Source option and select None.
8. Provide the IPTV M3U URL and Repository Name in the respective fields.
9. Select OK and choose the Advanced option.
10. Choose the Open Box option.
11. Select Install from ZIP file, choose the ZIP file, and select OK.
12. Click on Install From Repository and choose the repository.
13. Select Video Add-Ons and click on the Bay IPTV add-on.
14. Choose the Install option and return to the Kodi home screen.
15. Click on the Add-ons option, select Video Add-On, and the Bay IPTV Add-On.
16. Paste the M3U URL from IPTV and load the TV channels.
17. Finally, play the TV channels from the service on the device.
How to Stream Bay IPTV on MAG
Follow these instructions to access the IPTV service provider on the MAG device.
1. Power up the device and open Settings on it.
2. Select System Settings and choose the Servers option.
3. Choose the Portals option in the menu.
4. Provide the Portal Name and the Bay IPTV M3U URL.
5. Click on the Save option to load the channel playlist.
6. Refresh the app on the device and play the TV channels available.
Bay IPTV has over 7,500 TV channels made available in the channel library. It includes all the popular sports, news, entertainment, lifestyle, kids, and movie channels. Subscribers can also watch international channels and adult channels with their subscriptions. The service has features like TV catchup and Electronic Program Guide.
Bay IPTV has 24/7 customer support made available for users. Subscribers can find a Contact Us section on the official website. It is an online form that the users can fill out and submit to the developers. The reply will reach them through email.
Bay IPTV is a worthy-enough IPTV provider with popular TV channels. They have the best server uptime making the streaming free from buffering and lagging. It also has integrated features like Favorites manager and TV catchup, making the service much more desirable. For more IPTV provider options, try Gamma IPTV, Cosmos IPTV, and IPTV Jungle.